chapter 5

My beloved one

Key slowly rested Onew’s head on the pillow and pulled the sheets up around the boy.

-Go to sleep, Minho, I stay here.

-But what about you, you are tired, you need a rest.

-Don’t worry, I sleep here, we can’t leave him now, not like this.

-O-Ok, but, if you need anything, wake me up. Minho said leaving the room.

Key signed and slowly caressed Onew’s long brown hair.

-Who are you...Onew?

Key lied down next to Onew, but he couldn’t sleep. He disliked himself for being curious, but he really wanted to know more about Onew. Why was he in such a bad condition when Minho found him, he was sure something happened, something that hurt Onew immensely, something that traumatized him, leaving him scared,, something that Key craved to know, but, did Onew really lost his memories? How that happened, an accident? Of course not, Mr. Jung said that he is fine; so, why? Did he really lose them?

Suddenly a thought crossed his mind. Why was he thinking about him? He just meet him two days ago, they were strangers, why did he care about him? Why does he felt that Onew was special.

-It’s not like I love him or anything. He murmured while slowly closing his tired eyes.