chapter 4

My beloved one

He was standing in front of a mirror, looking at his own reflection, the whole place was dark, and he couldn’t see anything beside his reflection in the mirror.

-Onew, dear Onew…

Onew turned around but he didn’t see anyone.

-My beloved Onew, I love you, nobody can love you as much as I do, I’m the only one you can count one…

-Who are you?

-I’m the one that did everything to you, the one that protected you all this time, and the one that loved you the most….

Onew turned to the mirror and gasped; it was his own reflection that was talking to him while smiling…

-I’m Jinki…

The reflection approach Onew, he was scared, all his straight flew away, leaving him paralyzed...

-I gave you everything I did everything you wanted, even if it causes the grief of your beloved ones…

He feels soft arms around his body, and soft whisper beside his ears…

 -If you stay by my side, I will give you everything, I will be anything you want me to be, and I will fulfill your dreams…

Jinki hugged him tightly…

-Even if it’s mean; stealing your memories away…

Jinki kissed his forehead, and looked straight in his eyes…

- Good night… Onew…

 

Onew

Onew?

-Onew?  Are you ok?

-ONEW, WAKE UP!!!!! Key screamed.

Onew‘s eyes flew open. His cheeks were stained with a few tears, and he was painting raggedly, he looked around him confusedly.

-What happened?

-I-It was scary…I…I couldn’t m-move. He said as he grasped Key’s shirt tightly with both hands

-it’s alright… I’m here now… I-it’s over…

Onew buried his face in the key’s chest and began sobbing. Key’s heart ached, seeing Onew like that was painful, he rested his hand on Onew head, using the other to rub on the boy’s back. Onew’s cries slowly died down as he drifted off to sleep. Suddenly, Minho entered the room.  

-What’s going on, I heard someone’s screaming.

-A bad dream Minho, just a bad dream.