chapter 1

My beloved one

 

-Ah it’s freezing cold, I hate this, why do I have to stay at work until midnight?

Minho cursed, he had to work until midnight, even if it’s Saturday because of a stupid diva who leaved the café when he was suddenly invited to a party, leaving the poor Minho does his work.

He reached the park near his home when he heard a strange voice, he wasn’t the person who let his curiosity wins over him but, somehow, he found himself heading to the place where the voice came from. He found someone, a boy to be exact, lying in the grown, covered in bruises and blood.

-Oh my!! Sir, are you alright?? Sir??

The person seemed unconscious, so he carried him to his apartment, he didn’t know what to do, so he just did the right thing.

-Please pick up, please…

-YAH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT??

-Key, you’re my friend right?

-Minho, we don’t call someone at 1am to just tell him that.

-Please I need you help!!!

-Ohh please, I want to sleep…

-I found a boy in the park, he is bleeding and covered in bruises and I don’t know what to do.

-Oh, ok…wait! What?? Wait; don’t do anything stupid, I’m coming right now…

After a few minutes:

-You’re so damn lucky I live next to you.

-What are we going to do with him?

-First clean his wounds…

After finishing cleaning and bandaging his bruises and wounds, they put some shirt and boxers on the stranger and they let him sleep in Minho’s bed.

-OMG, it’s already 5am, good thing tomorrow is Sunday. Minho let me sleep here tonight.

When the two of them reached the door of the door, the stranger began to open his eyes slowly, they rushed to his side. He started to wake up while murmuring like “J-Jinki?”He looked around him, confused.

-Euh?? Sir?? Are you alright??

-Eh? Where am I??

-Well…You are in my apartment, because…Euh…I found you in the park.

-What’s your name?

-Name? My name is…

He seemed more confused than he already was; then, he looked at Key with a surprising look.

-I…I don’t know.