Chapter 23

Dealing With The Ice Prince

"HE IS BACK?" Sora and Nana shout in unison, unable to hide their surprised emotion.

"Yah!!! watch your voice." Shereen shushes both of her friends after nodding slightly to her fellow schoolmates as an apologize.

"Shereen ah..what are you going to do? He was your first love..."

"Whose first love?" Nana's sentence is cut off when the three of them hear a masculine voice behind them.

"Kai oppa.. you scared us. Can't you least make a little noise as a sign of your presence?" Sora scolds him for the interruption and sudden appearance.

Kai laughs seeing their shocked reaction.. "Yah are you guys talking about something dirty or what? Don't need to be that mad. I'm here to tell my princess something."

"Seriously oppa, it sounds to me as if you are the one dating shereen. Stop using that pet name." Sora complains.

"Are you jealous? You want a pet name too from me?" Kai teases her.

"Pet name my .." sora spits out, making Kai faking a hurtful expression.

"What is that oppa?" Shereen finally asks in an attempt to stop her two friends' childish argument.

"Sehun..he doesn't come to school today. He is sick. I mean that kid is really stubborn that he doesn't want to take any medicine whenever he's sick. His mother is the only one that is able to persuade him but since aunty is overseas now she couldn't do anything about it. She is damn worry now that she calls me for help. What she isn't know is that she is asking for a wrong person. Oh sehun listening to me is basically something that makes me can't stop thanking God in my prayer. Sooo.. I figure out that he might listen to you. That's why I am here." 

Shereen's eyes begin to show worry when she hears about this. To think of it, Sehun wasn't driving her to school this morning. She thought that he might be waking up late so she just shrugged the thought off and took a bus to school. She hasn't met him until now because she is too busy explaining about Taekyung's enrollment in the academy to Sora and Nana.

"Do you think he'll listen to me?" Shereen doubts that she is able to make Sehun take his medicine.

"Of course princess. At least you have a higher chance than I do." Kai assures her.

"This is his address.I'll inform his maids about you coming over. They will let you in." Kai hands to her a piece of paper with Sehun's address written on it before he walks back to his classroom.

Shereen couldn't concentrate during the lesson. Her thought is full of Sehun. She is damn worry about him. Kai's words earlier makes it even worse. How could he heal if he is not taking any medicine?

The bell rings when it is 3 pm. Shereen hurriedly packs her stuff and rushes towards the door.

"Shereen ah.. be careful." Nana shouts at her, not sure whether she hears her until she makes an ok sign with her fingers without turning back.

As she is running along the hallway, she bumps into someone. She quickly apologizes without bothering to look at ther person until a familiar voice greets her " Shereen ah.. where are you going? I am just about to head to your.."

Before he can finish her sentence, shereen cuts her off as her mind is currently filled with Sehun only.

"Taekyung ah mianhee.. I'm in hurry right now. See you later." With that, she quickly leaves and runs out the school to find a taxi.

Shereen arrives in front of a huge mansion. This is her first time witnessing her boyfriend's house. She knows from the rumour that Sehun comes from a wealthy family. But this is way more than she has ever imagined. She carefully approaches the gate and the security approaches her.

"Who are you miss? Have you made any appointment?"

*Wowww.. even someone has to make an appointment before meeting the Oh family?* she thinks in an awe.

She remembers Kai saying that he has informed the maids earlier so she replies " I haven't but Kai said that he has informed about me. I'm shereen." She introduces herself with a smile.

The security's expression changes into a polite smile and he immediately presses a button to open the gate.

"Good afternoon Miss. So you are the person that Kai young master meant. I'll show you the way to the front door." He says politely, leading her to the front door.

As they are standing in front of the door the security rings on the bell and not long after the door is open, revealing an old woman.

"This is the one Kai young master meant." The security informs her.

"Ah annyeong hasseyo Ms. Shereen." She bows at her.

"Ah annyeong haseyo." She bows back, feeling quite odd that someone older is bowing to her.

"This way Ms. Shereen. I hope you can help young master." She says and leads her to the second floor where Sehun's room is located.

"Sehun.. is he better?" She asks the old lady.

The old figure just shooks her head, eyes full of concern.

"Young master refused to eat medicine. Madam is the only one that can make him take his medicine. But Madam is not home right now so I'm worried young master won't even bother to touch the pills."

They arrive in front of Sehun's room. The old lady carefully tuns the knob. The door is open, revealing a sleeping Sehun. He is breathing a short breath, sweats all over his forehead.

"Omo... I'll go get a small towel to clean his sweat. Ms. Shereen, you can make yourself comfortable." With that she leaves, leaving shereen with a sleeping Sehun.

Shereen stares at him who is apparently feeling uncomfortable in his sleep. She touches his forehead and feels that he is burning. Panic strikes her. She taps his cheek lightly.. "sehun ah.. go to the doctor ok?"

She doesn't get any reply. Only his heavy breathing can be heard. Just then, the maid comes with a small towel on her hand.

"I think sehun's fever is quite serious. We should bring him to a doctor." Shereen says to the maid. She is damn worry about him.

"Young master refused to, miss. We have tried it earlier this morning."

"Just bring him there. He doesn't even realize we do it." Shereen reasons.

The maid hesitates before she hears shereen's voice. ".. could you help me?" She says as she begins to lift up sehun's body.

Just as they almost sit him up, he opens his eyes." What are you doing? Leave me." He struggles to get out of their grip before finally lies down again.

"Sehun ah... you're burning.. go to the doctor okay?" Shereen says, even more concerned now.

" I said no... just leave me alone." He says sternly. Shereen is blaming herself for not being able to help easing his pain now. She reaches out for the towel and wipes his sweat away before rinsing it and places another clean wet small towel on his forehead.

"Ahjumma.. you can leave. I will look after him. "Shereen says to the maid.

"Yes miss. Just call me if you need anything." She replies and leaves the room.

"Sehun ah..what happened to you?" She says as she constantly rinses off the small towel before soaks it back to the water and places it again on his forehead.

Sehun's eyes start to flick open and he gazes at the figure sitting by the side of his bed. He half conscioulsy realises that his girlfriend is sitting there.

"How can you be here?" He asks weakly.

"Of course looking after you, silly. Why do you have to make yourself suffer? Go to the doctor nae?" She half scolds him because she is truly worried about him that she is totally scared now.

"Just go home. I'm fine." He orders in a weak voice.

"You call this fine?.."she pauses a bit, frustrated of her boyfriend's stubborness. ".. sehun ah stop pushing me away. You're worrying me to death." She says, her voice trembling and tears start to stream down her cheeks.

Sehun's expression soften a bit. He knows clearly from her expression that she really means what she says. His girlfriend is like an open book sometimes."What do you want me to do?" He says in a hoarse voice.

"Take your medicine, please sehun ah..." she says, trying her best to stop her tears.

"I hate them." Sehun answers, refusing her order right away.

"I'll make you love them." With that she puts the pill inside without him knowing. Sehun is confused on what she means and is about to close his eyes again before he feels something soft on his lips. Shereen is kissing him. Their lips merely touch until she begins to move her lips with his. Sehun is responding the kiss, really into it until he realises that he has just swallowed something amd immediately pulls away.

"You trick me." He says and shereen is sure that he IS pouting ever so cutely in front of her even if it just lasts for a few seconds. But STILL, the cold oh sehun was just pouting at her.

"You leave me no choice oh sehun. You are indeed a little kid." She sticks her tounge out at him.

"Oh God, I'm sacrificing too much you should feel honoured. I'm gonna get sick after this."she heaves out a sigh, acting dramatically..

"Pabo.. fever isn't contagious. " he snaps.

Shereen blushes at his word, feeling embarrased. "Whatever, keep quiet and just sleep." She says, wrapping a blanket around his body.

Shereen is patting his head, huming a song that soon makes him doze off to dreamland.

"Pabo Sehun.. getting sick right after kissing me yesterday..what does that make me?" She pouts, staring at his sleeping face.

It is seven at night when Shereen wakes up. She has fallen asleep too while looking after Sehun.The maid comes into the room not long after, offering her a meal.

"Miss, you haven't eaten. Please have this." She comes with a tray on her hand.

Shereen doesn't have appetite especially when she sees Sehun being sick. "Kamsahamnida ahjumma.. you can just put it on the table. I'll eat it later... mm but what about sehun?"

"Young master has eaten not long before you came. Besides, everytime he is having a fever, he prefers to just sleep until the next morning and he will always feel a lot better. Even Madam lets him sleep."

Shereen nods at her word.

"Don't you need to go home, miss?" The maid asks, reminding her that she hasn't called her parents. They must be worry that she isn't home yet by now. She takes out her cellphone and dials out her house number.

"Yoboseyo omma.." she says after her mother picks up".. I'm in Sora's house doing a project with her and Nana. It's getting late now I think I'll just sleep over at her house." She says while biting her lips, feeling sorry that she is actually lying to her mother. Her parents wouldn't let her stay in a man's house overnight but she feels that she really needs to stay to ensure that Sehun is alright with her own eyes.

"Nae shereen ah. Take care okay? See you tomorrow. Oo.. and don't sleep too late you girls." Her omma says on the other line.

After that, she hangs up. Her eyes focus on Sehun while holding his right hand tightly. That night, she stares at his face all she wants until her eyes begin to feel tired and doze off when sitting on a chair by his bed, her had resting on his side with her hands never leave his.

 

Awww.. what an attentive girlfriend shereen is. What a tricky way to make your boyfriend eats his medicine but strangely it works..hahahha.. another kiss but this time for a different purpose..hahaha.. sooo what will sehun's response be when he wakes up and sees her still on his side?  Please look forward for the next update. Please comment and upvote if you like this. Thank you beloved readers.. :)