Chapter 14

Dealing With The Ice Prince

It is lunch time and it's time for the three girls to head to the cafeteria. Well they need to recharge themselves from all the energy drained from the lessons. Just as they enter the cafeteria, they are spotted by Suho. 

"That is Shereen, ani?" He points at her.

All of EXO looks to the direction Suho is pointing. Kai calls out her name.

"Uri princess.. yogi." He waves his hand at her.

Students turn to look at that loud noise. Well it's not like the girl students around them haven't been starring at them. Well it's more like mostly the male students turn to look at the source of the noise.

Sheereen turns her head to look at the one that calls out her name. After seeing Kai, she and her friends walk towards them.

"Shereen ah annyeong." Suho greets her with a smile.

"Annyeong Suho ssi." 

"Oppa from now on, arasso?" He corrects her.

"Nae oppa." She smiles shyly.

"Me too. Oppa" one by one of EXO demand.

Shereen smiles at her sight feeling relieved to see them being friendly to her.

"Shouldn't you introduce your friends to us." Chanyeol says looking at Sora and Nana.

"Oh right. Here is Sora and Nana. My friends ever since kindergarten." She says pointing at her friends respectively.

"Nice to meet you." One by one of EXO say to them as sora and nana greets them with their smiles.

"Shereen ah.. come.. here you sit next to Sehun." Chen points to the seat next to the maknae. "..and sora nana just sit beside me." He smiles cheekily.

"Yah... why should they sit there?" Baekhyun snaps.

"You just sit quietly besides Suho hyung." Chen sticks his tounge out at him.

Shereen chuckles at her sight. EXO is really nice when she gets to know them.

Sehun remains silent. Shereen is quite confused at him. Doesn't he always look bright when with EXO? 

Now that she sits with them, he always seems to be showing his cold self.

"So uri princess.. what I'm going to tell you is that.. " Kai's words make her snap back to reality.

"Yah... shouldn't sehun the one using pet name on shereen?" Chen protests.

"Look hyung.. uri maknae and shereen don't even mind it. So just bear with it hyung. Feeling envious. Do you want a pet name from me too? " he smirks.

"Yah pet name my kim jong in." Chen replies as if he feels disgusted.

"Sehun indeed has problem with it but he just doesn't want to look childish by protesting about it. Besides what reason will he give to kai for protesting the pet name he gives to shereen? Jealousy? Nah, he has too high pride to admit it even when it's true.

"So uri princess..I am inviting you, sora, nana, the whole EXO and well you know our fanclub?" He says sounding unsure of how to address the community formed by their fangirls. "... to a resort that my father just opened yesterday. He is basically giving me a chance to bring my friends there to enjoy the facilities. It's in Jeju. I promise the view is going to be daebak so join pleaseee..." he says anticipating a yes.

"Nae shereen ah... join us.. it's going to be fun. We can get closer too." DO tells her smiling widely.

Shereen turns to sora and nana.."you guys joining?"

"I'm ok with it as long as you go. But nana.." sora says.

"I will ask my mom once I get back home and I will text you tonight shereen ah.."

"Come on girls.. we really expect you to come." Luhan finally speaks.

"Besides it can be a date for you and Sehun." Xiumin teases.

Shereen blushes hearing the word 'date'. That's true, they have never had a date so far.

Sehun, on the other hand, is just busy eating not joining the conversation.

"So shereen and Sora are fine.. we are waiting for your answer nana ah." Kai says.

Shereen hasn't even said a yes but she knows she doesn't want to dissapoint kai and other exo oppas for declining this offer. Besides, she is more than happy to be invited.

"I haven't told the others. How can I tell them hyung?" Kai asks Suho who is sitting beside him.

Remember that EXO is always kind to their fangirls because no matter how annoying they can be at times, they are still thankful for theoir attention on them.

" I know where they usually conduct an annual meeting or something." It might sound overboard worshipping a bunch of hot high school guys but those fangirls are really into them. "I heard it's tomorrow. Well that minah or minhee or aaahh I forget her name blabbered about this when following us around yesterday." Luhan says.

"Ooo.. you show me the place hyung. I'll just announce it to them." Kai says and continues eating.

That day they chat and chat until the bell finally rings. Shereen is happy to spend time with her two bestfriends and EXO. However, she couldn't help to feel sad when she doesn't even see sehun smile sitting next to her. *why does it always happen I sit with them? Does he not like it? Should I sit somewhere else next time?* lots of questions come into her mind.

 

 

Sehun is really unpredictable huh? What's actually bothering him? Anyway..wowww shereen is having vacation with EXO. Sense something coming? Hahaha..How exciting will it be? Is it going to be her first date with sehun..but waittt.. aren't his fangirls joining? Will they be able to have a proper date? Please keep reading to find out :)