Chapter 22

Dealing With The Ice Prince

Shereen are having lunch with Sora, Nana and the whole EXO as usual.

“Someone’s on a good mood already.” Kai teases as he witnesses a 180 degree change in shereen’s mood compared to the one she was showing yesterday.

Shereen’s smile widens while Sehun’s expression remains intact. An idea pops out in her mind, revenge time. She couldn’t let go of what Sehun did to her this morning that easily that she knows that she’s got to teach him his lesson.

“Yeah I admit having a greater mood compared to yesterday but something is still bothering me.” Shereen says, suddenly looking sad again. Sehun doesn’t turn to her but his ears both perk up anticipating what’s making her bothered when he feels that all the matters have just been settled.

Shereen turns to look at Sehun, acting all sad and hurt. “Sehun ah, you still mad at me? I knew I might have gone overboard by refusing to fulfill your needs but I’m just…not ready at this moment.” She fakes a cry as if she is struggling to finish her sentence.

Sehun’s eyes widen at what he just heard but before he could say a thing, Kai cuts him off.

“Woww wowww, What NEEDS are we talking about here?” He says, smirking.

“Omo omo sehun ah…jinjja??? You’re asking shereen to do THAT?” Nana panics.

“Yah Oh sehun you sneaky brat..” This time Chanyeol barges in the conversation earning nodding from the other EXO but Sehun as a sign of agreement.

“Hyung, I didn’t..”Shereen fakes an even louder cry before Sehun is able to do an explanation.

“Yah maknae ah, you should be patient. Don’t burden shereen.” Luhan lectures him.
“God damn’it hyung. Could you just listen…”

“Sehun ah, mianhee jongmal mianhee…” Shereen sniffs, looking pitiful. The rest of EXO’s attention turns to her and they try to console her.
“It’s ok shereen ah. He won’t admit it in front of us anyway. But we’ll talk to him. Don’t worry okay?”

Sehun couldn’t believe his hearing. Are his hyungs more on Shereen’s side now? They don’t even bother to listen to him anymore. He decides to just keep quiet because why bothers wasting his energy to explain when he knows precisely that his hyungs are not going to trust him anyway.

The lunch break is over and everyone is heading to his and her own classroom. Shereen does the same but is shocked when someone grabs her wrist and drags her with him. She would have been panic if not because she manages to examine the person’s profile from the back and figures out that Sehun is the one that is dragging her.

They both are now in an empty classroom. Sehun closes the door behind him after making sure that no one is following them.

“What did you mean just now?” He stays sternly, gazing intently at her.

Shereen gulps at her sight. She can never stand Sehun’s strong gaze. She looks away and tries to answer calmly.”Just taking a revenge.” She manages to answer so casually despite the fact that she is damn scared inside.

“So, you’re testing me huh? Or….” Sehun pauses a bit before he continues on”… do you really want to see myself when in need?” He smirks, raising an eyebrow.

Shereen steps back as he begins to step closer and closer to her. *omo.. why am I the one being teased?* Shereen feels anxious at the sudden reverse in the situation.

Shereen has her back leaned against the wall . She has nowhere to go. Her eyes are still focused on Sehun who is now standing just merely a few centimetres away from her, both hands trapping her figure in between them.

Shereen knows that she is the one that is supposed to punish him, not the other way around. But her heart is beating madly she couldn’t even concentrate on what she is supposed to do. Her mind is figuring out what Sehun is going to do to her.

Sehun always teases her and she doesn’t like the idea that Sehun might see her as an interesting object to play with. Not like she doesn’t know that Sehun is indeed a playful kid despite all his coldness, but she feels that she must at least makes him feel back what she is feeling. She doesn’t like the feeling of being the only one teased. She musters up courage to reverse the situation and dares him. She moves her face forward even closer to his. Sehun is surprised by his girlfriend’s daring act but manages to keep his face expressionless.

Shereen slowly wraps her hands around his neck, bringing his face even closer until their lips finally touch. Yes.. for the second time of the day, they are sharing a kiss. But the differences are that this time, the kiss is passionate and Shereen is the one taking the lead. She kisses him so eagerly, biting on his lower lip, earning a slight groan from him. Her tounge explores his cavern, giving both of them an electrical spark in between the kiss. Sehun almost takes over if not because shereen prevents him to. Her right knee grinds slightly, teasing him down there. Sehun gives up due to the shiver that runs down his spine. This is too much for him to handle at the moment. Shereen takes advantage of it to once again claime his lips, kissing it roughly but also at the same time lovingly. It is when she is almost out of breath that she finally pulls away revealing both of their swollen lips. Sehun is in the same state, panting while trying to catch his breath. She smiles victoriously at him before she says something to him in an exact same tone Sehun likes to use everytime he teases her “ Don’t tell me I don’t remind you. Never.. ever… mess with me….boyfriend.”

With that, she walks away, leaving the classroom before Sehun is able to witness her crimson red face. Sehun isn’t her first kiss even though he is her first boyfriend. But even though he isn’t her first kiss, never in her life did she ever kiss someone so passionately before. That’s why she still couldn’t understand where that skill comes from. She is not that type of girl mormally. Love must be so powerful to be able to bring out that side of her. Well at least, she succeeded even though she is totally embarrased right now she doesn’t know how to face him later on.

Sehun, on the other hand, is still confused of what just happened. But he directly smiles after gaining his thought back, thinking how naughty his girlfriend can be. He never knows that she has this side of her. But he couldn’t deny that he enjoyed their moment earlier.

Shereen is rushing to her classroom after realizing that she is very very late for the lesson conducted by the most killer teacher she sweared never to mess with. The lesson started fifteen minutes ago and she is now in deep .

*Aisshh,, that Oh Sehun* She thinks, blaming her boyfriend for dragging her along right after the bell rings.

Shereen is standing in front of the classroom, punished and not allowed to join the lesson. Half of her is blaming Sehun for it but the other half is quite grateful that she was dragged with him. Because if not, she wouldn’t have experienced such a kiss and of course taught him a lesson. She is still thinking all over the incident with a non stop blushing until someone calls out her name.

“Shereen?” It’s a boy’s voice that somewhat sounds really familiar to her.

She turns around to look at the owner of the voice, narrowing her eyes to examine the figure clearly.

“Tae Kyung?”She recognizes that face and there is somehow a painful feeling throbbing her heart by looking at him.

“Shereen ah, it’s really you.” He says, smiling gently at her.

“Why are you here?” She asks out of curiosity.

“I was just coming out from the principal office. I’m attending this school starting tomorrow. And… what are you doing?” He explains and immediately scans her to figure out what’s actually happening.

“I’m here for punishment.”

“Mwoh??” His eyes widen, unable to believe what he just heard.

“Why are you that shocked? Trying to mock me?” She says, looking quite annoyed.

“Ani ani.. It’s just that you were never punished before as long as I remember.” He says as he begins to laugh.

“Mianhee shereen ah.. I’m just..(laugh)…so..(laugh)..”

“Then you better finish your laughter first before talking to me.” She says, sarcastically.

“Mianhee mianhee.. I’m just too happy to meet you. Yeah I guess people change huh? Then I’ll see you tomorrow? Ooo.. where will your class be tomorrow?” He asks her, being serious this time.

“Mmm.. 3A wae?”

“Noted. I’ll go find you tomorrow nae? I still have to meet my father after this. You know introducing me to his business like always.” He says and waves goodbye to her.

Shereen just looks at his retreating figure. Hardly manage to believe that she is meeting him again. Curious by the fact that he can still speak to her so comfortably as if there wasn’t any incidence that had ever prevented him to.

 

 

Soooo.. who is Taekyung? What is his relationship with Shereen? Why is she so surprised to see him again? Keep reading to find out my readers. Anyway, Shereen is so naughty here..hahaha.. But Sehun deserves it, doesn’t he? Revenge timeee…hahahahhaa.. Upvote if you like this. Thank you *bow*