Chapter 24

Dealing With The Ice Prince

Shereen's eyes slowly flick open when she feels a ray of sunlight hits her face and its warm travels through her skin.  She quickly diverts her attention to her boyfriend, placing her hand on his forehead to check his temperature. His fever has subsided. Shereen cracks a smile of relief but just as she is about to move, she feels her arm aching due to her uncomfortable sleeping position. She winces a bit at the pain but quickly stands up thereafter. She still needs to go to school and she must get ready.

The door of sehun's room cracks open, revealing tha old lady she met yesterday.

"Good morning miss shereen. I'm just thinking that you might need to go for school so I'm here to wake you up. But since you've woken up then I guess I'll just show you the way to the bathroom since you might want to take a shower to freshen up." She says, smiling gently.

"Nae ahjumma. Thank you. I'll go with you." She says, grabs her bag but before that turns the last time to Sehun before she leaves his room.

"Excuse me miss. Or you might want to take shower in young master's room?" The maid suddenly says.

Shereen is surprised and blushes at her word. Well, she knows that only showering isn't a matter she has to blush over but strangely it just happens to her. Only the slightest thought of Sehun and it will make her blushing and smiling like an idiot.

"Ani ani ahjumma. I'll just follow you to the bathroom outside. It  might be impolite for me to shower in sehun's room without his permisiion." She tries to reason.

The maid just nods while shereen turns back to Sehun, caresses his cheek and says " I'll go to school first sehun ah. Get well soon little boy. See you later." She smiles gently at him, pinching his nose slowly, afraid to wake him up.

With that, she leaves the room with the maid and gets ready for school. Sehun opens his eyes right after he hears the door click. He was listening to every word that she said to him. In fact, he had woken up a few minutes before his girlfriend did and felt his hand tightly held by someone but quickly pretended to be asleep just as she began to wake up. He is touched that she spends the whole night staying by his side even though she has got to sleep uncomfortably. He isn't a hundred percent fit yet but he feels a lot better thanks to the medicine his girlfriend 'forced' him to take. He smiles at the thought of it.

Just then, his door room is open revealing his maid.

"Young master you've woken up. Miss shereen is downstairs, just about to leave for school." She says and walks towards his bed. ".. I heard your fever has subsided. What a relief..aigoo.." Sehun turns to look at her "wae?"

"Seems like miss shereen didn't even touch the food last night.." She shooks her head, looking at the untouched food. Everything is just as yesterday, only that it has been cold by now. ".. She can be sick if she doesn't eat. She even left without having breakfast."

Sehun looks at the untouched food. He is touched by his girlfriend's act but he hates the fact that she didn't even pay attention to her own health. He doesn't want her to get sick because of him. With that he quickly gets off his bed and walks towards the bathroom.

"Young master, where are you going? Just take a rest, I'll help you." The maid says, still looking concerned.

"I'm fine. I'm getting ready for school."

Shereen arrives at school. She is more than relieved that Sehun is a lot better now. She walks towards her classroom. Just as she sits down, she feels a pain on the top part of her abdomen. She winces as the pain is getting worse. She knows the reason for it. She is used to eat regularly and everytime she skips a meal she will feel the pain.

"Shereen ah.. You're here." It's Taekyung calling out her name.

"I came here just now but you haven't come so..."he pauses right away after looking at her holding tightly to her stomach, her face looking pale."... Shereen ah.. What's wrong?"

After a few seconds observing her, he gets the answer ".. Shereen ah wait for me okay?I'll be right back."

With that, he quickly runs to the clinic. Shereen feels the pain even worsens that she has the urge to vomit. It's still early so not many people have arrived but even those who are already at class don't even bother to concern about her. She is still their enemy afterall, the one snatching Sehun away from them.

Taekyung comes back not long after, panting heavily. It's obvious that he has been running all the way to the clinic and back to che class.

"Shereen ah take this.." He says while handing her a capsul".. It still works right?" 

They were both really close once. Close enough that they know almost everything about each other. From what Taekyung remembers, the medicine he just handed to her always worked whenever she was feeling this pain. Whenever she was suffering it everytime she skipped a meal.

Shereen just nods slightly and puts it in . Taekyung hands her a bottle of water and helps to make her drink it.

"Shereen ah, just go the clinic okay? You should rest." With that he helps her stand up, putting her arm on his shoulder as a support.

On the other hand, sehun just arrives at school. He hurriedly goes to find shereen but stops his pace when he remembers something ", I don't even know where her class is." With that he walks towards the cafeteria where the whole EXO usually gather. Well EXO looooves to eat. Just put any food in front of them and it will disappear in a matter of seconds without any trace.

There are only DO, Xiumin, Chen and Luhan that have arrived. Well the others are heavy sleepers so no wonder.

"Yah maknae ah..you alright now? We thought you still wouldn't come so we were just planning to visit you." Chen is the first one greeting him.

"It's rare for you to come school this fast after just being really sick yesterday.. Missing girlfriend already?" xiumin teases.

"Hyung, there's something more important. Do any of you, by any chance, knows where shereen's class is today?" He ignores their teases because he's got to make sure that she is alright. He will feel really guilty if she gets sick because of him.

"Yah, you're her boyfriend but doesn't know her schedule?" DO scolds.

"Hyung, don't lecture me now. Just answer.." He protests back.

"ooo.. Today's thursday right? Seems like it's 2C? Because I always meet her everytime I leave my class during the break and seems like she comes out from the class next to mine.." Chen informs him.

"Well thanks hyung, I'll see you guys later." With that he quickly heads to her class.

As he is just about to reach the classroom door, Sehun sees shereen walks beside a male student, right arm resting on his shoulder. He approaches them and the two stop when they feel someone standing in front of them.

Taekyung turns his head from shereen to the figure. He meet eyes with Sehun before he says." Excuse me, do you not see that this girl is in pain and I'm bringing her to the clinic. So please step aside." He says impatiently.

Sehun just stares intently at the taekyung before he replies back with a question " Who are you?"

"Sehun ah.." Shereen's voice makes sehun's focus turns into her.

"You know him?" Taekyung questions her.

" You must be new here. For your info, Oh sehun, shereen's boyfriend." Sehun introduces himself calmly, his orbs staring sharply into his.

" I'll bring her there." With that, sehun picks her up bridal style and walks towards the school clinic. Everyone's focus is on them. How can't they? It is oh sehun, their dream guy, who is doing something so romantic like what usually happens in dramas.

They reach the clinic and Sehun places her gently on the bed while a nurse comes to examine her.

"You are the one that was in pain huh? A male student came and hurriedly ask for the medicine. He seemed to know you very well..." She talks as she is examining her.".. Never ever skip a meal okay? Because you seem to have gastritis." 

Shereen just nods and tries to crack a smile at the nurse. After she leaves, shereen turns her attention to Sehun.

"yah.. How could you skip your meal?" He scolds her.

"I wasn't feeling hungry at all so I forgot to eat." She says as a matter of fact. It's true though that she was too busy worrying about him that she forgot to eat.

"Never do that again.." He says, softens up a bit.

"Wae?" She asks out of curiousity. Maybe he is worried about her?

It's true though. He is damn worried. He doesn't want her to be sick. But being an ice prince with a very high pride, he instead answers, " I just don't feel that it's right for you to get sick because of me. I'm not that irresponsible" he answers with his poker face on.

Shereen just sighs, feeling a bit disappointed at his answer " You should go to class now." She says, realising that the bell is going to ring soon. The clock on the wall just confirms it.

"Rest well then. I'll see you later." With that he walks towards the door and leaves the clinic. Just as sehun closes the door behind him, Taekyung stands in front of him, staring at him intently.

"What are you doing here?"sehun snaps at him

"Checking on shereen of course. Oh and i realise i haven't introduced myself back to you. I'm Kim Tae Kyung....shereen's first love." He says with a smirk.

 

waaaaaaaa, here comes the rival. What will sehun do about this and who will shereen choose between both of them? Find out the answers in the upcoming chapters. Thank you for viewing, subscribing, and upvoting. Enjoy the story :D