( love game. )

my darling(s).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
love game ; kyungsoo x bomi. genre ; romance, drama, university!au. playlist ; love game by 2bic. for likeasunflower. "ask me who I miss every single day, I’d say your name right away"

No messages again, he let out a heavy sigh as he look at his phone screen, secretly wishing that a good-morning text notification would pop out on his blank screen, but it seems like it wouldn't pop out. He threw his phone somewhere in his bed before he sat up and his black hair. Why the hell i'm waiting for that damn text? 

It's almost a month already since Yoon Bomi, who used to send a good morning text every single day stopped sending him a text which makes Kyungsoo and his friends shock with that. 

Everybody in the university knew Yoon Bomi used to has a crush on Do Kyungsoo, the music major golden boy, who used to think Yoon Bomi is a burden in his life. Every single day, she would come and ask him to went out for a cakes or some coffee with her. Sometimes, Kyungsoo would agree with her offer. But sometimes, Kyungsoo would run-away from her before she could even meet him in the hallway and later at night, she would text him for a couple times asking him, why he's so busy nowadays - which probably not true because he's just trying to get away from her.

And it seems like she's the one who's running away from him now. Is it because she heard about his rumour with Son Naeun, just because he said she's the prettiest in their university? It could be the reason though.

For the first week it feels like a heaven for not having a burden like Yoon Bomi, who usually would clings to him when their friends having a party together. Two weeks after she stopped texting or we could say, she's being a normal Bomi, he felt like everything gone wrong when he found himself missing her text or her big smiles when she meet him. And can you see now, he's waiting for text which wouldn't come until the next day or probably the next month?

"Good morning guys." Kyungsoo greeted his friends in the cafetaria in a not interested voice like always before he took a seat beside Baekhyun, the social butterfly among them all. 

"Oh Kyungsoo! Have you heard about the new gossip? Ilhoon is making a move on your Bomi~" He sang, making the boy who just joined the circle rolled his eyes in annoyed but screaming inside. 

"Good then, I don't have to shooh her away from now. Ugh the breakfast seems good, i'll just get it." He excused himself, not wanting to now about the information more from the social butterfly, who's laughing with the others now.

Kyungsoo let out a big sigh from his plump lips as he waited for his food in the line while crossing his arms. The dark aura was surrounding him, everyone could see that since two weeks ago thought, and a poker-face Kyungsoo is scary as- "Today's breakfast is triangle kimbab? Smells so great." A familiar voice rang from his back.

He turned his head to face the girl and there she is, standing behind him in a pigtails, a familiar curly pigtails. As their eyes meet each other, he could hear her big gulp before she broke the eye-contact. "I feel like eating salad now." She mumbled, turning her back away from him before she runaway from him and stop in the salad line.

There's no way Yoon Bomi choose salad over her favorite food. But the problem is there's Kyungsoo there, looking at her with a not amused eyes which makes the girl shivered by the stare, maybe her bestfriends were right, Kyungsoo is pretty much scary nowadays.

Later at the afternoon, Kyungsoo found himself waiting for her just like the previous wednesday. He would wait for her in the bench in front the entrance door and when her class dismissed by the lecturer, she would ran to him with her hair swayed by the wind and clinged her arm around his. But this time, his arm feels lonely.

"Kyungsoo oppa!" Kim Namjoo, his bestfriend's sister asked him with her big eyes staring at him with a curious look. "What are you doing here? Are you perhaps waiting for Bomi unnie?" 

Kyungsoo rubbed his nape awkwardly which makes the younger girl chuckles by the respond, "She went to the dorm earlie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter