( it must be l.o.v.e. )

my darling(s).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
it must be l.o.v.e ; sehun x hayoung. ( with a slight of kim family- ) genre ; highschool!au, romance. playlist ; 200% by akmu. for yoon_dayoung98 & butcher. "really I like you, my reddening face prove that."

"Aigoo Namjoo, isn't he so handsome?"

Namjoo rolled her eyes before she snorted at her love-sick best friend, who never make any contact to her crush except following him behind and hide when he turned his back to her direction, and her name is Oh Hayoung - which she likes to be called Mrs. Oh since her crush has the name family name. — And it's been a years since she keeps staring at her senior when he played basketball or when he's with his group or when he bought something - and Namjoo is the victim, since she always get dragged by her.

"Then confess it already, Hayoung." She threw her hands in the air. "It's been an ages that you like him."

Hayoung let out a sighed before she places her chin on her palm, "I'm not ready for the heartbreak when he said no to me. I mean, can you see it? His locker is filled with love letters everyday." 

Namjoo rolled her eyes again while munching her chips, thinking a way to help her love-sick boyfriend, but a sudden shriek by her makes her long idea gone in seconds. Namjoo makes a sour face before she looked at her eyes direction which directed to the handsome tall and pale guy, Oh Sehun and Oh! my brothers. 

"Oppa!" Namjoo shouted as she dragged Hayoung ( pretty much in revenge and helping her to get close to her oh-so-perfect-crush ), making four guys snapped their head to their sweetie pie sister. 

Namjoo waved her hand in the air to her oppa with a smile on her face which makes the boys running towards her and hug her - yes, they love them so much, which could kill Namjoo since they hug her too tight. She looked at Hayoung before a smirk appeared on her lips, making Hayoung confused by the smirk she had on her lips.

"Jongin oppa, Joonmyun oppa, Jongdae oppa, and the last but not least, Minseok oppa. Since I wait for you until your basket practice is done, can we buy an ice cream and some snacks now? Please?" She did an aegyo which melts their brother heart in any seconds.

As all of the guys nodded their head to their oh-so-damn-cute sister, Namjoo winked at Hayoung. Confess now ok? She mouthed before she did a fake whines to get her brothers away and leaving the guy and the girl alone in dumbfounded. - And now please give a round of applause to Kim Namjoo because she's so smart.

And now Hayoung wanted to scream as the kims left her with her soon-to-be-boyfriend in her point of view. Her feeling was between scared and happy; scared because Sehun would just left her alone and happy because she could be with Sehun even for a while. 

"Hey, hey." Sehun waved his hand in front of the girl face since it looks like she's on a deep thought - but why is she smiling like that, Sehun thought silently as he keeps waving his hand in front of her before in the end he poked her shoulder.

Hayoung's eyes gone widened as she felt a touch on her shoulder which was from him, "Wha-Y-I-A-Eum-Y-Yes?" Jeez great, you sound like a pabo. Hayoung mentally slapped herself before she put all of her attention back to a perfection in front of her.

Sehun leaned a little bit closer to the girl, tilting his head to the right, and nodding before he pull his head away. "So, you're the junior, who almost fell to the pool. Right?" And Hayoung face gone red as she remembered that not because she's embarrassed but because he still remember when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter