( back to you. )

my darling(s).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
back to you ; jongin x naeun. genre ; university!au, romance, angst. playlist ; back to you by john mayer. for viumie "over you, i'm never over you."

It was at the end of april around three years ago when their eyes meet each other for the first time, and it was at the end of april around a year ago when their mouth saying, we should be a stranger after this. and that's probably the last time, Jongin look into her teary brown orbs until now, he meets the brown orbs again.

"I thought you already stop that habit." Jongin blinked his eyes for a few times, ensuring what just he saw as he dropped his fresh cigarette between his thick lips. 

His jaw dropped, his eyes widened, his cheeks reddened, and it's all because her, the girl that he never get over with even after some kisses from the other girls, even after some alcohol that trying to help him to get over her from his mind. — she's still there though, still in the same place when he first saw her in the line across of him on their freshman year.

"Naeun, what are you doing here? I mean- aren't you supposed to being inside and partying with the others? It's our last night as a final year student before we graduate from university." Naeun raised her eyebrow, waiting for him to continue his words. "Aye, don't get me wrong. It's not like I won't you to be here, but- the point is, why are you here?" 

Naeun let out a faint chuckle as she leaned her back to the wall, "It's only been a year and you already forget that I don't really like loud music?" 

That time, Jongin mentally punch himself for being a stupid maybe he's too shock to see her existence around him for the first time after they broke up. He rubs his nape awkwardly before he took his fresh cigarette that he hasn't even lit it or even sip it earlier and he put it in his jeans pocket.

"How are you?" Jongin asked as he leaned his body on the wall right beside her. 

Naeun peeked her eyes at him and smiled a little bit while hiding it with her first, "Good, I guess. Nothing really change though. You?" She tilted her head a little, making Jongin could only make a fist to handle himself for patting her head like he used to do when she started being a cutie.

"I'm okay, I guess." I'm not okay. "Graduate soon, work soon. How can it be not okay?" It can, since we might be seperate for million years. 

She smiled a little as she looked down to her feet. he could feel that she was thinking about something, but she held it inside not wanting to make the situation more awkward. "I heard, Myungsoo asked you out. So you guys? You know." Naeun shook her head, still with the small smile on her thin lips.

"Oh, I see." He commented before he put a cigarette between his lips.

"Do you remember, our first meeting was like this too. Behind the aula two years ago, you with your cigarette, and i'm with my black jacket and black jeans. You asked me that day, 'i'm sorry, but is someone from your family died?' and with that, you make me laugh for the first time." 

Jongin turned his head to the girl after he blew away the smoke from his lips and a smile creeped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter