Me + Luhan + Donut

Our Lovey Dovey Food Story

"Soo unnie,stop eating infront of me.It's tempting.How I'm gonna loss my weight if you always push me into our favourite cafe." Seohyun pout.She's always been drag by me.Yeah,she's the only one that I can persuade.Taeyeon and Tiffany are no where to be seen while Yoona is busy dating her beloved boyfriend,Lee Seung Gi,the football player at our school.Aish,this kid is to obsess with her undying love to Jung Young Hwa.This two have been dating about a year.Actually I 'm envy her.

You know, Younghwa is my ex boyfriend.

(0.0)

I'm just kidding of course no.

I'm single and available not like the others especially Hyoyeon.She's dating almost all the boys in our school.Creepy right? Just a few hours ago, I saw she's dating with Kai in the fast food restaurant when I first meet that freaking chicken boy.I don't want to hear his name so if you know just keep in your mind because I'm gonna puke hearing his name.Curse that chinese boy and his friends.They always act like a kingka who have girls around them with banner that said 'Saranghae oppa' 'Oppa date with me' 'Be my man'.That last one is so funny.That Lulu, a man?The first time I saw him,I though he's a girl that wore boys cloth like Amber,my bestfriend who now in America.Oh,I really miss her.It's been like two years since she move there.

I take a sip in my chocolate bubble tea.Eating is something enjoyable to me.Sometimes,I envy my friends.All of them have their own boyfriend.But most of the time I'm grateful because I don't need to think about what to wear during dating,how my boyfriend doing,did he cheat on me and so on.I'm not single because there no one like me but I'm single because there too much boys like me.They were sending me creepy cheesy love letter and not to forget lots of CHOCOLATE at me.Look that's the advantage of being single and most important gorgeous.Yah!Don't roll your eyes at me and..

Hey!Don't try leave me.This story isn't over yet.Come back.

~Sigh~

For those of you that still there don't think of running away.Arasso!

I stare at my last delicious chocolate donut with colourful sprinkle on it.My hand make their way to the last dessert but suddenly a hand grab my donut.The beautiful donut landed in a big cage mouth.

Freeze

My hand tremble.My gaze sharply on his.That annoying chicken bastard that had stole MY LAST DONUT just make that so 'innocent face'.His friend laughing badly at the back.If eyes could kill,this annoying bastard must had died due to my sharp killing glare.I feel so hot right now.Don't misunderstand.Not that kind of hot that girl look at the boy they love wearing shirt (Yah!Stop that ert mind.Pabo)

Clench my fist while my eyes still on his.Seohyun on the other side cooling me while her finger typing on her phone.Texting the other,I guess.

I dashed toward he with my hand on his face punching hardly.

His friends stop laughing.

Silence.

.......

.......

Bang!

Luhan flying to the other table.His bleeding critically.But nobody dare to near him as my leg make their way to his stomach.He coughs with blood splashing everywhere.Suddenly,I feel a knock on my head.The scene become fuzzy.Slowly my vision black.

 

A strange scent pierced my nose interrupt my lovely sleep.Slowly my eyes wide awake.The room atmosphere was so foreign to me.It's not my room.On the corner of my bed there's my friends discusing something which look so serious because my sunny bunny friend right now had a struggle face which made me burst into histerical laugh.They turned their head at me with concern face.

"Yah!What with that face?I'm not dying." The girls just gave a faint smile.

"I'm glad that you're physically fine."Sunny out a long sigh.

Tiffany poke Taeyeon.Taeyeon just make that 'i-don't-want-to-do-it' face.Jessica push Taeyeon forward.

"Erm"she hesitate to continue what she gonna say.

"What unnie?It's there something wrong?"Suddenly my body shiver react for my thought

Am I dying?

Nooo...I still need to eat my red velvet cake that my eomma gonna made in my birthday.

"Are you okey?"Hyoyeon poke my shoulder.

"Am I dying?"My voice cracking badly.

"What are you talking about?"Tiffany made puzzle face.

"So,I can eat eomma red velvet cake?"

"This kid must been effect by the knock."Taeyeon shake her head.

"Quit beating around the bush.You gives me headache."

"Luhan now in the critical condition."Taeyeon pause."And his friend are planning bring this case to the police."

Speechless.

I'm really dead now.

                                                                                

#Next chapter will reveal the reason why Sehun is on the first kill list.