Our Lovey Dovey Food Story

Our Lovey Dovey Food Story


Hey there! My name is Choi Sooyoung and this story about me first encounter with my food prince.I mean my prince charming which has the same obssesion.
 FOOD
Four letter that are meaningful not only for me but the entire universe. Food is like a part of me that can't be separate. This four letter mean a lot to me.Because of this four letter my past love never work.And because of this four letter I meat him.
 Opps! I mean I MEET him.
Excuse me,my stomach barking for that four letter.Huh! Really enterrupt my story.Okay back to my lovey dovey story about me and him and FOOD.Yah!Don't say it loud.Pabo!


A warm hand around my waist. I smile knowing his back with FOOD.This the reason I love him. "Ehem!" I mean another reasons I love him.
 "I'm back with blueberry pie and chocolate bubble tea. Your favourite." He passionly kiss me.
 Wait a minute!
This he just said blueberry pie?! not blueberry pies? No -s?
I push him away.His face turn white and his chest turn upside down realize his mistake.

'!How could I forgot that this women that called  my girlfriend is gruesome monster that turn ballistic went it come to FOOD.Now what I'm gonna do.Help me!Help me from this food hunger monster that gonna swallow me.' His mind gone crazier. He know that the women that standing in front of his was capable of anyhing.

Luhan POV

I still remember how she mad went realising his eating her donut. His face swollen with bruise all over his face.And his hand sprain.His mind rewind the 'memorible' incident.


Hey,Soo!What are you doing?Eating again?" I laugh heartly at her.Her face turn red in anger but she cover it with evil smirk.
"What about you Mr Chicken maniac?Enjoying being chicken with your chicken friends."My friends already made 'Oowww'  sound at the back. My face storm like a red sea.This girl never know how to respect me.I'm kingka of this Seoul Art High School and everyone,I mean except this creepy girl,respect me.The girls scream my name and the boys awe in jealousy.
I grab her wrist so she  stand up.And push her to the wall. From anger suddenly my heart feel at ease.I feel  like flooting on the cloud nine.Our face are inch away.Eyes to eyes.My heart beating crazily but I feel heavenly.While discovering her facial.My gaze drop on soft pink kissable lips of her.Slowly my lips meet my way to her's.Her eyes widen in horror while her body shaking nervously.
STOP
What the hell am I doing.I pulled my face away leaving her clueless.The boys just awe with 'Ooww' 'Almost there' 'Aish' 'My Soo'.I glance toward the voice that said 'My Soo'.His is that geek with big glasses which famous with his creepy smile,Chan-..,whatever with his bacon friend,who is the student president council.I gave them my dirty glare.That Chan-..,whatever glare at me back .

I just walk away leaving that geek as his not worth my precious time.
As about to leave I secretly  took a glance at her.

She still stunned there.A smirk form on my lips knowing that this is my first victory.Which I should celebrate.Texting my friends who are now nowhere to be seen.Maybe they are flirting with some random girls who I doesn't give a on.My phone beeping.I check it from Xiumin hyung.


From:Xiumin
Yeah,we'll be there at eight o'clock.Anyway congrates!Finally you beat that chick dude.I'm proud of you dongseng.See you at Moonlight bar.


I crack a smile but more like a faint smile. My heart somehow feel empty.This is my first time I feel loss.Loss from the music that beating my heart just a few moment  before when I almost touch her lips.What this mean?

Bang.Bang.Bang.

Run for live.I still want to see my child and my grandchild and my other family line.

"Please anybody help me."Screaming for help.

"Nobody will save you this time Lu freaking Han.This time I gonna cut you into pieces and make you as dinner tonight."

Bump.I feel on the somebody.My face inch away from her.It's Sunny.Not the weather but the girl that I bump to and currently on is Sunny.WHAT?!I'm ON Sunny in FRONT of MY CRAZY FREAKING GRUSOME HUNGER MONSTER girlfriend.

I quickly stand up and hide behind Sunny hoping her sunlight can protect the evil girlfriend.

Sooyoung POV

My Lu freaking Han is now hugging my best friend back.This mean WAR.

My eyes signaling Sunny to back off before she will be my dessert.She slowly give the way for me to grab that freaking Lulu and cook him.Luhan screaming histerically like his life depend on it.His face remind me what had happened two years ago before we start to date.

Did he tell you what actually happened to him when he eat my lovely donut?

I guess not.He must be telling you guys about the moment he almost my innocent  and fragile lips.Yah!That ert I'm gonna add this to reason why I'm gonna kill him first bofore kill his annoying best friend,Oh Sehun.Don't ask me what had that kid do to me.Alright,I tell you but preety please,can you sent me chocolate moist cake? I'm starving to death because that chicken boyfriend.Actually the chicken tittle he got when we are argue at a famous fast food restaurant that serve the best chicken in Seoul.He's the one that say "I'm chicken" instead using "My chicken" in English.Pabo right.Boosting for his broken English.No rotten English that perfectly suit his boosting chicken style.Okay where are we?

Yes.What story behind Luhan and my lovely donut will be reveal...

 

 

 

next time....

 

........

 

.......

 

......

Just kidding...

Yah!Give me back my blueberry pie.

NOOOOOOOOOOO........

Okay.Fine!!!

No story for you -.-

                                                                                

This is not the end.Next chapter you will find out what actually happen.So stay cool~