The Evil Cupid Maknae

Our Lovey Dovey Food Story

Luhan POV

I'm in the hospital with wire around my body and this machine that usually use in drama went the person are going to die and the machine will make that beep sound.Yah,kiddo I'm not dying.Thanks to the maknae for this oh-so-fantastic idea to prank that ------

I don't want to talk about her.She's the most crazy girl I ever meet.

But hey,what she's doing? Can you check her for me?

Don't misjugde alright. I'm just curious.That's all.

Yah!What's with that face?!

I'm done with you,so, bye.

Go away!

 

Sooyoung POV

I'm doomed

If my parents know about this.All my freedom going to be snatch away

Noooooo

And knowing my parents,they gonna cut my expenses.

The worst thing is NO FAST FOOD,NO SWEET THINGS,NO OUTSIDE FOOD

How pathetic my life is.

~Sigh~

My mind start it's work.

To much information.I'm hungry.Anybody?Bring my food please.Don't let me die in hunger.My soul not gonna stay peace if that happen and YOU

Yes.

You.

The one that reading right now!

I'm gonna hunt you till death

hahahaha (just imagine it's scary laugh instead of humour laugh)

"Soo,this you're food.I have a good news for you."Yoona cheer hapilly.Can't her see that her beautiful and cute friend is dying right now.

"What is it?" my voice just come out weak.My energy drench.

"Chill up Soo.You can out from this boring hospital and go to our favourite cafe.Just imagine donuts,cupcakes and pies."

Suddenly I feel wonderful.I quickle grab my things.Yoona just laugh.Not helping at all.

On the way to the parking,suddenly I stop.Yoona just make puzzle face.I mouth her 'I forgot something'.She just nodded without fuss.My leg hurt to much due to a small accident with a rude young boy that look like Luhan.

I slap my face.Stop imagining Luhan,Choi Sooyoung.You just feeling guilty.That's all.

Since that incident Luhan always in my mind.I can't stop thinking about him not even a minute.

After asking the nurse I take a step to his room.Slowly,I pull the door knob.I peep around before enter the room.

His sleeping figure soften me.He look calm and peaceful.Without realising my face inch away from his.He's warm breath give me goosebump.Suddenly his hand grip my hand.I failed to balance myself and fall on his chest.My cheek flush deep red.His flawless face,long eyelash and pink lips.My gaze pause at his lips.I gasp for air.My mind has urge to kiss that pink lips of him.

"Kiss me"

Freeze

Did he just say that?

Our eyes collide.

Our lips made their way to each other.

..........

AND

..........

 BANG!

"Hyung I bought you-YAH!What are you two doing?"Sehun shouted.

"Kris ge cover my innocent eyes"Tao cried.Kris just roll his eyes in disgust.

"Get a room kids".Xiumin teased and high five Chen.Suho just shook his head while D.O just make that (0.0) face

"Stupid kids"Luhan cursing under his breath.

 

From that point we start dating.We do fight but just playful fight (Luhan:Yes.Too playful until I almost pass out)

We bake our love with full of colourful icing,sprinkle it with beautiful moment and decorate it day by day.Strongthen our love and protect it from any danger.

I love him and he love me.

No matter how I love food but deep inside his name etched in my heart.

 

"You know actualy that time when we're in hospital,I'm not really in the critical condition like been look.The boys had paid the doctor to made me look like I'm dying.They just want to troll you.It's all idea came from the almighty maknae Oh Sehun.So,don't mad at me.I just play along."Luhan look at me with his regret face.Actually I have knew it but just keep it silence since we're already bury the hatchet.

I pretend to be angry.

"I'm sorry" he said with blinking his sparkling eyes.It's so cute to see his facial expression.I pinch his fluffy cheek.

"How can I mad with you.You're so cute."

"And you're so hot"

 

                                                                           

                                                                                  THE END

#Thanks for reading,subscribing,upvoting and comments.

Sooyoung:Where's my chocolate moist cake?You said you want to give it if I told you my story.Okey.Fine.Lulu bring me my donut.

Luhan:Yes,ma'am.