Chapter 7

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Daehyun was sick and RiRi wanted to take care of him and cancel her hangout with Jimin but Daehyun said he was feeling better so she can go hang out with Jimin so RiRi said she'd be back in a few hours.

with jimin

"Hey thanks for the ice cream but I better go back to B.A.P's house and check on Daehyun...."RiRi said."Wait!"Jimin said holding RiRi's wrist before she can get far."Jimin let go people are looking!"RiRi said breaking physical contact with Jimin."I......I love you Min RiRi"Jimin said hugging RiRi."Ummm.....oppa I'm in a relationship with Daehyun...."RiRi said."I don't care"Jimin said hugging her tighter."I'll think about it"RiRi said breaking free of his grasp and ran towards her house.But someone was watching the whole thing from afar.

AT RIRI'S HOUSE

"Hey girl what's wrong?"Mi Rae asked as she came into RiRi's room."I don't know what's wrong with Daehyun!He's not picking up my calls and he's not answering back to my text!Somethings wrong!"RiRi said scared."Well, wait until tomorrow and ask him, and don't tell your brother until you know what's the problem okay?"Mi Rae said."Okay thanks girly"RiRi said hugging her friend before going to sleep.

AT SCHOOL

"Hey Daehyun!"RiRi yelled walking through the halls looking for Daehyun.She then stopped dead in her tracks to see Daehyun and Hyuna making out.RiRi now angry went and grabbed hyuna from the back of her hair and yanked her back.She then let all the anger in her out on hyuna."You don't know how to keep your hands off other peoples man?!You are such a !"RiRi yelled punching Hyuna harder."Yah!Take this outside!"Someone yelled."fine!"RiRi yelled yanking Hyuna back and dragged her by the hair to the tree where everyone hangs out at."You guys better not interfere!She was making out with Daehyun!"RiRi yelled as everyone the say back down.RiRi slammed Hyuna's face into the cement floor a couple of times and then dragged Hyuna to the tree and smashed her face into the tree and then scraped her face on the tree.Then she kicked Hyuna hard before throwing her to the cement."You,, I'm giving you 5 seconds to leave before I continue!"RiRi yelled as Hyun tried getting up and limped away.RiRi sat down away from Daehyun."What happened?"Mi Rae asked."Why don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter