Chapter 41

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-That Night-

"Hey you just need to calm down!" Suho shouted at all the 3 angry boyfriends. "No Hyung! They tried touching my lady!"Taehyun shouted punching his fist against his palm. "Tae~ you need to calm down I'm fine" Mi Rae said as she placed her hands over Taehyun's arm. "I'm sorry I'm just so angry" Taehyun said as he placed his forehead on Mi Rae's. "Promise you won't leave me for that GUY?" Taehyun whispered looking at Mi Rae. "I promise I won't leave you...ever" She smiled before pecking his lips and blushed looking at all the eyes on her.

"Let's go out to the beach" D.O muttered. "It'll cool all the pissed people off and sober up the drunks plus we bought some fireworks for the trip" Chen said. "Yeah let's go"  RiRi said as she dragged a pouting Sehun outside. 

Everyone then followed behind to the beach.

Jungkook then took NaNa's hand and ran off towards the shore. "We'll be back in a bit!" He shouted. 

Jungkook then slowed down and took off his sandal and walked by the shore with NaNa. "I don't know what I would do if they took you" Jungkook muttered. "You better find me is what you should do" NaNa said. "I would, I promise" Jungkook said before taking NaNa in his grasp and kissed her. "I love you with every inch of my heart" Junkook whispered after they parted. "Jungkook~ I love you too" NaNa said as she cupped Jungkook's face and kissed him again.

-Back at the beach-

"Yah!" Sehun shouted as RiRi went and played with the boys. "Come on Sehun!" RiRi mumbled. "What?!" He growled obviously still pissed. " Come on~ let's go p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter