Chapter 30

Them Badass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris oppa!"RiRi shouted."RiRi!"Kris shouted as he ruffled her hair.(Kris and RiRi are good friends but Kris is closer to NaNa)"Want to go with Sehun and me to go get boba tea?"RiRi asked."Uhm, "Kris said unsure."Oh come on oppa~ you dont even hang out with me a lot anymore because jealous Sehun is always nagging and all~"RiRi said."Well, okay I guess"Kris said as he gave in."YAY!"RiRi said."Mi Rae and them all are waiting for us so yeah!"RiRi said as she dragged Kris along.

At Hwang's BoBa cafe~

"You guys!"RiRi said as she walked in the cafe with Kris and a jealous Sehun."RiRi,Kris!Oh, hi Sehun"Mi Rae said smiling."Kris why don't you go sit"RiRi said as she walked over to a frowning Sehun."What's the matter yeobo?"RiRi asked knowing exactly what was upsetting her boyfriend."Nothing"Sehun said not paying attention to RiRi."Are you mad?"RiRi asked baffled."Well, let's think?Uh neh"Sehun said."Sehunnie there's nothing to be mad about Kris oppa is just a friend"RiRi said."If it makes you fell better I'll share my boba with you?"RiRi said."You don't have a choice but to share with me because you love me"Sehun said."Exactly so if you know I love you then quit getting jealous"RiRi said as she pecked his cheeks."Aish, I can't help it"Sehun said."Silly oppa"RiRi said before the waiter came over.

Boy, was this waiter a gorgeous, flirty gal that was pissing RiRi off.She wore a black shirt that showed way too much cleavage and a skirt so short that it didn't even look like shorts with big fishnet stockings.Her hair was a dark brown with grey contacts in."Is that all?"She asked as she looked at Sehun."Neh, that's all for now"Sehun said flirting back.RiRi just glared at her flirty boyfriend."Here's your drinks would you like anything else?"She asked looking at Sehun."Yeah, I'd like a side of wooping your "RiRi mumbled angrily."What did you want?"Sehun asked looking at you."Nothing, I'm gonna go see what Suga and them ordered I'll be right back"RiRi said as she got up bumping into the girl waiter causing her to fall to the floor."Tsk,"RiRi said as before walking off to Suga's table.

"What's up RiRi?"Suga asked as he ate his salad."Nothing, could I have some"RiRi said as she took the fork from Suga's hand and took some salad."RiRi!That was rude of what you did to her"Sehun said."What did you do?"Suga asked."Nothing I bumped into the waiter it's not my fault"RiRi said."Uh yes it was"Sehun said."Really?"RiRi asked glaring at Sehun."Yah!You two can take this home now sit your down and eat!"Suho said."I'm gonna sit right here okay oppas?"RiRi asked as she sat between Kris and Suho."Sure, I guess"Kris said."Sure our little princess"Suho said."Oooh, kimbap"RiRi said as she stole some off of Suho's plate."I'll order more for you"Suho said with a smile.

Suho than started to laugh."What's funny?"Everybody at the table asked dumbfounded."With RiRi sitting between Kris and me it looks like she's our daughter"Suho said showing his smile."Dude, are you calling me gay?"Kris asked dumbfounded."I guess I am"Suho said causing everyone to laugh."Some oppas we have"NaNa said before eating her little pizza."We're manly I swear"Chen said."Only to you guys"Yongguk said as everyone tried holding their laughter.

"Dang that was some lunch"Jin said as he laid back in his chair."Us girls are going to go shopping for halloween costumes we'll see you guys in a bit"NaNa said as she walked out with Mi Rae and RiRi behind.

At the halloween story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter