The Interview

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

 

You went inside your father's room and prayed for Kwangmin to be alright. Later your father awoke.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" He smiled. "Shouldn't you be with Kwangmin-shi?"
"Appa... What about their auntie? She did wrong..." you told him, trying to change the subject.

"What do you want me to do, SeKyung-ah?"

"Just that..." you lowered your eyes. “A proof that the house is really hers... or if Kwangmin and Youngmin owns the house."

"Oh... that... No problem. Daddy will do everything, okay? Now... go check Kwangmin. I'll be fine here."

"I don't think I'm allowed there. Their manager doesn't want me there."

"What? Why not? You ---" He looked pissed. "I'll talk to him, let's go."

"Appa... you don't need to. I'm fine. I'll just ask Youngmin if Kwangmin is doing fine."

"But how dare he? The manager! Do you want me to fire him?"

"No. I understand him. I'll just go home and get your things while you stay here for a while. You need to rest." You smiled and walked near the door. "Don't do anything okay? I'll trust you, Appa."

~~~

3 days later...

It has been 2 days ago since you heard that Kwangmin is fine after he got shot. You were finally relieved but you miss him so much. You remembered everything about him and you. You remembered when you broke a leg and used the crutches, but you got well earlier than expected.

He called you many times but you never answer his calls, not even Youngmin's.

One night, Youngmin came over your house. You two talked inside his car.

"Kwangmin went here. You didn't know?" He asked.

"Oh...I didn't know."

"If you knew, would you open the door for him?" You looked at him and met his gaze.

"Why are you asking such a question?"

"Just answer it."

You looked away and clasped your hands together. "I don't know.”

Suddenly, Youngmin hugged you.

"Youngmin-ah..." You called.

"He really loves you. Please don' forget that you love him too." He smiled and stopped hugging you after a minute. "Go in. People inside might be wondering where you are. I don't want them to misinterpret. Go in."

You smiled. "Okay. Drive safely, okay?"

~~~

The next day, you the TV in your room. You saw Kwangmin's face. You were surprised.

You listened and watched carefully to what he was saying and what the reporter was asking him.

"We heard that you once had an affair with the President's daughter, was it just rumors or was it true?" The reporter asked.

Kwangmin lowered his eyes and struggled to find the right words. "The President's daughter... Se Kyung-ah.. I'm sorry," he looked at the reporter, "I can't answer that question."

"Oh, okay then. Then let's go to the next question...  Why do you think the President thought you stole the 50 million from him?"

"That... He might just think it was me . I don't know. I'm sorry."

"Wow, you didn't answer the first 2 questions huh. Then how about this, are you dating someone ,Kwangmin-shi? Because you know, all your crazy fan girls will really go crazy after hearing you are dating someone." The reporter said with a chuckle.

"I'm not dating someone." Kwangmin replied and your face turned pale.

"That's a relief." The reporter said.

"But," Kwangmin added. "I'm deeply in love with someone."

Your eyes widened and the reporter's eyes widened in surprise too.

"She's an amazing person. She's a caring person, a happy person... although she was mean at first," he giggled, "What I liked about her is that... she changed for good. Loving, caring, thoughtful, happy, brave... and she learned to love working hard for herself, for her father, for everyone around her. She's determined, and she studies hard, which is not her usual self. That... That woman... I really miss her. I love her." Kwangmin looked up the camera. "I need to find her." Then he looked at the confused reporter, "I'm sorry, but I have to go. Maybe another time." He said and walked away leaving everyone shocked.

On the other hand, you were shocked too. But you went back to your own self when you heard the door slammed. You turned off the TV and slightly opened your door.

Your eyes widened when you saw 5 guys wearing black and facing guns at the head of 3 maids and 2 guards. Your mouth dropped and you almost gasped. One of them heard you.

"There she is!" one of the guys pointed at you hysterically. You closed the door panicking while trying to look for somewhere to hide but it was too late.

The strange guys rushed inside your room and pointed their guns at you. You stared at them in terror.