Looking For My Love

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V. 

 

 

Kwangmin was thinking about you while he was driving his car. He then stopped by near a shop and rushed inside to buy you something. He looked around the rings on sale and picked a shining couple ring.

He drive back to his car and went to your house. Maids ran to him panicking. 

"Mr. Jo! Mr. Jo! The young lady has been kidnapped!" They shouted in a shaky tone. 

"What?!!" 

Kwangmin rushed back inside his car and placed the box of ring in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and called Youngmin. 

"Hyung, I need your help." He said. 

"What is it, Kwangmin? Oh, and I saw your interview. Why did you do that? Where are you?" 

"Let's talk about that later. There's something wrong here, Se Kyung has been kidnapped." 

"What?!" 

Kwangmin bit his lip. "We need to find her. Do you think L. Joe knows something?" 

"What? L. Joe? But I don't think so. He's here." 

"He's there?'

Suddenly, L. Joe snatched the phone from Youngmin to talk to Kwangmin. 

"I think what they want from Se Kyung is money. I know those guys." L. Joe said in a low voice. "I know where they will bring her." 

"Where?" Kwangmin asked, and felt a sudden pain on his chest again. 

"The mountains. Those guys have a place there." L. Joe answered. 

"Okay. I'll go there." 

"We're going too." L. Joe said then Kwangmin hang up the phone and touched his chest. "Aish, why does it still hurt?" He continued to drive. 

~~~~

Some weird and strange guys pulled you out of the car forcedly. When you finally stepped out, you kicked their asses and one of them dropped the gun. You faced the gun to their leader. 

"What? You thought I'll just come with you?! You think that I will just easily give up?! In your dreams!" You shouted at them. 

"Aish. Just shoot her, just shoot her." One of the guys said but the leader shook his head. 

"We're not here to kill her." The leader said in a gravelly voice. 

You glared at them and when the guys began staring at each other as if planning something, you quickly ran away from them, your heart trembling and your sweat coming down from your forehead. 

You ran as fast as you can and rushed inside a cave. 

~~~~ 

Kwangmin arrived in the mountains and saw a car parked outside. He knew that you were there so he followed all the footsteps he saw. He saw you running down the mountains and then he saw 5 men running after you. He took a thick bamboo and hit it on the head of one of the men or your kidnappers. 

The leader also took a thick bamboo and hit it on Kwangmin's chest, making his wound bleed again. Kwangmin fell on the ground and the leader pointed the gun at him. Kwangmin kicked the man's leg and stood up, punching the man over and over again but the other men helped their leader and beat Kwangmin. 

~~~ 

You hide yourself against the big rock inside the cave. Your heart is still trembling and you wanted nothing else but to realize that it is all a dream, but it's not. 

"Kwangmin-ah..." you whispered. "I'm scared... I'm scared, Kwangmin-ah... I need you right now."