Convicted of Crime

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

When you opened your eyes, everything was blurred. You saw a surgical light, nurses and a doctor around you. The memory of the car running off leaving you and Kwangmin on the ground struck on your mind.

'Is he okay?' you thought in your mind. 'He must be...'  Then suddenly, your eyes shut down.

Shortly, you woke up in a hospital room. You realized that your leg is broken and just as you look around, Youngmin came inside the hospital.

"You're awake!" he exclaimed and you could see the gladness in his eyes when you woke up. He ran beside you and smiled. "Are you feeling okay now?"

"I'm good. But how about Kwangmin?" You asked him. "He's okay right?"

"Of course. Kwangmin is strong. Although, he's still sleeping now. I'm sure he'll wake up later."

"Nothing really big?  "

"Yes. Luckily just minor injuries." 

You sighed in relief and smiled in a carefree way. "That's a relief."

"But how about you? Your leg is broken... “He shifted on the chair beside your hospital bed and then met his gaze. You smiled.

"This isn't my first time. So it's okay."

"Good..."

"When do you think will he wake up?" You asked Youngmin.

"I'm not really sure."

Then your father came in.  He was standing with his fists clenched behind him and his face hung with anger.

"Dad... you're here." You said.

"Leave this place, now." Your father said heatedly to Youngmin. Youngmin stood up but you held his wrist while your eyes locked into your father. "What's wrong Dad? Why are you making him leave?"

"I don't want him here. Not even the other twin." He said sharply.

"Dad! Don't say that!" You yelled at him and then he laid a hand over your mouth to silence you.

"Leave!" He screeched at Youngmin and then Youngmin gently removed your hands on his wrist. Just then Kwangmin came inside. He's face was bruised, his head covered with a bandage.

"President," Kwangmin called and then your father turned his gaze to him.

"You... It's your entire fault." Your father said.

"Eh?" Kwangmin was shocked and you were shocked too.

"Get out of my sight!!!" He yelled at Kwangmin and then the guards rushed in to stop your father.

"Dad, please stop it. It's not his fault." You interrupted while you were sitting up the bed. You wanted to climb down but you felt your leg was heavy and that it couldn't be moved.

"Can't you see that my daughter now cannot walk all because of you?! It should have been you to be in her position not her!" Your father went on and Kwangmin just stiffened.

"President... I'm very sorry." Kwangmin lowered his eyes.

"You're not leaving??!!" He yelled again and then Youngmin ran to Kwangmin, forcing him that they should leave but before they can step out of the room, your father fell on the floor holding his heart, like losing his breath.

Everyone was shocked. "Dad!" You called out in a loud voice. "Dad!!!"

"Get that man out of my sight!" your father continued to scold as he struggle to get up. "Call the police!!!" he yelled and you couldn't believe what he had said. "I said call the police that this man is here! Now! "

"Ye- yes, president!" one of the guards rushed outside while the other guards helped your father stand.

"Dad... what are you talking about? Kwangmin didn't do anything!"

"Silence!!!" He yelled at you and gazed at you. You thought you saw a tear glisten in his eye then he looked away and fell on the floor again. His head hit the floor and he was unconscious. Your jaw dropped and watched the guards, Youngmin and Kwangmin helped your father but then some police rushed inside.

"Where's Jo Kwangmin?" The leader said.

"No!" You yelled. "Kwangmin didn't do anything!"

Kwangmin turned to the police and the leader held Kwangmin's arm up high to make him stand, they put on the handcuffs on his hand and said, "You are arrested for these following crimes, the accident that happened to the President's daughter, and for stealing 50 million from the president."

You were shocked. "What?!"

"What are you talking about?" Kwangmin asked innocently. "I didn't!"

"Let go of my brother! He didn't do anything!" Youngmin tried to stop them but they slapped his hands away.

Kwangmin looked at you in a puzzled look. "Se Kyung-ah!" then he looked at Youngmin, "Hyung! What are they doing? I didn't steal anything!"

"Don't play hard-to-get, okay?" the police leader said and then they started to get him away of the room while nurses rushed in with a stretcher and guards helped them lift up your father on the stretcher. You felt your eyes tearing up with tears and watched Youngmin as he followed his brother.

You climbed down the bed and slowly took the crutches beside the drawer and you left your room to follow them downstairs.

You saw Kwangmin being taken away by the cops, reporters and cameras all around. He takes one last glance over his shoulder and saw you.

"SeKyung-ah!" He called.

"Kwangmin-ah!!!" You didn't stop looking at him while going down the stairs, following them. Youngmin saw you and tried to stop you.

"Stay here, it's too dangerous for you." He said.

"Where are they taking him? He didn't do anything!"

You looked at Kwangmin again and saw him smile, as if he was saying in his mind that he'll come back. When he stopped looking, you stopped and felt your heart sinking.

"Kwangmin-ah! Don't leave me!!!" you yelled and watched as the reporters kept on asking a bunch of questions to Kwangmin. "No... This is just a dream... this is just a dream..." you whispered to yourself and you felt your sweat running down your face from your forehead.

You didn't notice reporters running towards you and Youngmin. Youngmin's eye widened and he hurried to help you get back to your room and your guards stopped the reporters from coming. You and Youngmin came back to your room. Both of you panting. Then when the door was closed behind you, you burst into tears.