Goodbye

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

 

Inside the station, L. Joe was having a hard time carrying two people at the same time. Kwangmin fell on the ground and blood was all over the floor.

"You're losing blood," L. Joe whispered and when he was about to help Kwangmin get up, Youngmin rushed inside and saw them. Youngmin thought L. Joe was about to do something to his brother so he punched L. Joe's face before he gets any closer to Kwangmin.

L. Joe stumbled on the ground and accidentally lets go of your father.

"What did you do?!!!" Youngmin yelled at him and helped Kwangmin.

"It's okay, Hyung..." Kwangmin said breathlessly. "He's trying to help."

"What?" Youngmin was shocked, and glared L. Joe. "You..."

"He didn't mean to shot me." Kwangmin explained and closed his eyes in a brief. "Please take Se Kyung's father away from here." He smiled.

"We're taking the two of you out of here," Youngmin said in a shaky and nervous voice. L. Joe stood up and helped your father while Youngmin helped Kwangmin.

They were very careful of getting out of the burning station until they were finally out.

Youngmin and L. Joe were both coughing and then paramedics helped them lift Kwangmin and your father into the stretcher. You saw your father first. You ran to your father and grabbed his hand tight.

"Appa! Are you okay?!" You called out with your eyes tearing up. Your father opened his eyes and smiled with his pale lips.

"Se Kyung-ah..." He said. "I'm sorry."

"Appa..."

"It's my entire fault. I promise... I will do anything to pay you what I have done... All those lies."

"Appa... It's okay. It's okay. Don't worry. I forgive you."

"Now go..."

"Eh?"

"That man needs you..." He smiled once again and finally closed his eyes. You watched him as the paramedics took him inside the ambulance.

You looked around and saw Youngmin holding Kwangmin's bloody hands while Kwangmin was lying on the stretcher as they took him in the ambulance.

You gasped in surprise and rushed inside the ambulance.

"Kwangmin-ah!!!" You called him but he was unconscious.

You sat on a chair beside the stretcher opposite Youngmin's seat.

"I will really blame myself if something bad happens to him..." Youngmin said as he cried softly.

"Kwangmin, you can't die..." He added.

The ambulance started its engine later, and you were just stunned by the blood stained around Kwangmin's clothes and hands.

You held his hand and your gaze slid away from his. You couldn't look at him because you knew everything is your fault. You drew a long breath and then looked at him again.

"Kwangmin-ah..." you whispered... and you hear no answer.

~~~

You followed them until they reached the operating room. You waited for them to come out and your father came out first. He's safe and you were relieved.

You waited with Youngmin and the other band members outside Kwangmin's operating room.

"What's happening here?" a man said from behind. His voice unwavering and serious. "Is Kwangmin okay?" 

The band and you faced him. It's their manager.

"Manager," Youngmin went on, "He's still in the operating room."

The manager sighed and glared down at you. "You are the president's daughter right? The reason my kid was sent to jail, I guess?"

You struggled to find the right words but you decided to just nod.

"Leave this place. He doesn't need you here." The manager said in a harsh way.

"What?" You asked surprisingly.

"Manager, please don't do that. My brother needs her. They love each other." Youngmin interrupted.

"Didn't I say...? That love is not allowed in showbiz? If you want, when Kwangmin wakes up, he's fired." The manager said as he glared at Youngmin then back at you. "I demand that you leave and never show your face to us, especially to Kwangmin. I don't care if you are the president's daughter. Now say your goodbye and leave." He demanded, sounding angry. "Now."

"Ahmm..." You lowered your eyes and felt embarrassment. "Okay. Sorry." You look at Youngmin, Donghyun, Hyungseong, Jeongmin and MinWoo and bowed your head to them and at the manager.

"Goodbye everybody..." You bade goodbye sadly and walked away wiping the tears that kept on falling.