First Way: To be their Maid

8 Sure Ways to be with Beast

Inside a white, small room you ware seated. The woman told you to wait while she was inquiring about the jobs offered in there. You were in deep nervousness for you don’t know what kind of job will be satisfied with your knowledge. You used to have a luxurious life. Studying cosmetics in college for fun, life was never a challenge for you. Everything you needed, wanted, was given to you. Not until a tragedy came which changed your life to forever.

 

“Ms. you? Are you okay?” asked the woman which snapped you out of your thoughts.

 

“Oh! I-I’m okay! Uhm… Is there any jobs f or me?” you asked politely.

 

“I’m afraid you wouldn’t accept it…” she replied with a worried expression.

 

“Anything, ma’am… I just need a job.” You replied with a sly smile.

 

“Our talents, Beast, needed a maid and I know it’s so far from your status… I mean, although you haven’t finished your college degree, you still don’t deserve to be just a maid.” She stated

 

That’s true. I don’t want to stoop down into that level but… wait, what did she said? BEAST? Oh gosh.You thought as a wide smile spread across your face. The woman looked at you with a confused expression as you realized you were like a jerk. “Oh! I… I wanted to apply.” You shyly stated

 

“Okay, I have nothing to do if you really needed a job. Come on.” She replied as she motioned me to follow her.

 

***

 

“Uhm… So, where are we?” you asked for the fifth time as the woman, with scary features, continued to walk ahead of you letting you follow her. She wasn’t answering you, she was just looking at you with an annoyed expression. You two were riding on a taxi and it was almost fifteen minutes had passed. The car finally stopped in front of a huge house, it must have been their dorm.

 

“Follow me inside and stop asking till we reach inside the house.” She said before she got out of the car. You got out of the car keeping your mouth shut. She opened the door and you two came in. She then turned to you crossing her arms.

 

“This is obviously their dorm. You see, this house is big enough… and with that, this is hard to clean.” She started. “Follow me.” She motioned you to follow her. You two headed to the kitchen. Your eyes widened as soon as you saw piles of plates were left unwashed.

 

“As you see, schedules were hectic and even us, we cannot help them with this… Can you wash those plates in just a minute?” she asked you. You opened your mouth to answer. “Follow me.” She commanded again.

 

The house was wide… and that you weren’t quiet focused with what you a re here f or. You just wanted to explore the whole house. You were now on the washing area where clothes are to be washed. You saw piles of clothes in there. This must have been that hard but you thought that you can do it. “Can you wash this many clothes everyday?”

 

“Uhm, do they wear this many clothes in one day?” you asked

 

“Follow me.” She commanded not minding to answer your question. This is really annoying. You thought.

 

She showed you every room. And all was very messy. Obviously, no one has time for at least cleaning their mess. But although it was messy, it smells like heaven, you thought.

 

“The whole house obviously needed a make over, and that’s why you are here.” She stated

 

“So… Am I hired or what?” you asked nervously.

 

“I still needed to test you…” she replied looking around the house and finally looking at her wrist watch.

 

“How?” you asked again.

 

“Clean the whole house now… You may have passed the interview but we needed an experienced person. Since you’re not, I need to see what you got then.” She replied

 

“Oh… Sure!” you grinned as you placed your bag on the couch for a while removing your wrist watch and ring. “Now, I’m ready.” You stated as you were about to go.

 

“Wait, I’ll give you an hour for the whole house. I’ll be back after an hour. And another thing, iron the clothes in their cabinets.” She stated before she left.

 

***

 

Thanks to your mother she always gave you pointers on housekeeping and that, your memory still serves you right. Your mother was the best. She knows what you’ll need someday. You never had experiences in cleaning a whole house except for the fact that in that one very day, she persuaded you to clean your house in exchange for a surprise birthday present. With that, you promised to make your best.

 

You snapped out of your thoughts as you finished washing the dishes on the sink, your next job is… the clothes. You hurried to the wash room and started to do your job. Reminiscing on how you did that before, you tried your best to clean the clothes.

 

Minutes later, you started to clean the rooms, the dining room, living room, and the bathrooms. And the last thing you did was to iron the clothes. It has been fifty minutes and you were left with ten minutes to do the last thing. You were quiet surprised that you were able to do the things in an hour, but you were used to it since the day when you and your brother were the only left in y our family and you were left with nothing.

 

***

 

Beast has finished their tapings and schedules for the whole day and they were on their way home. All of them has drained their strength and they were all now sleeping inside the van. “Yah! Yoseob! Don’t sleep on my shoulder!” Junhyung shouted in annoyance as he shakes his shoulder for Yoseob to wake up.

 

“What’s with the noise?” Doojoon asked with a bored tone as he rubbed his eyes.

 

“Hyung, Junhyung is nagging again.” Yoseob pouted.

 

“Don’t sleep on my shoulder either.” Kikwang quickly said.

 

“Guys, we’re here.” Dongwoon announced as they all tried to get their things ready. They were surprised to see the door opened revealing you and that woman talking. You smiled at the woman and bowed at her politely. Their eyes were all glued to you as you walk away from the house.

 

“Must have been our new maid.” Dongwoon stated.

 

“Oh.” Yoseob said as he opens the door of the van and hopped out.

 

They all entered the house with their mouths wide open in shock. They explored the house as if they were in a new house. They were surprised to see also the table with their dinner ready.

 

“Oh my god, this is heaven.” Yoseob excitedly said as he sat down on the table without even bothering to change his clothes.

 

“This is awesome, is she hired already?” Junhyung asked the woman as she followed them to the kitchen.

 

“I’ve been deciding… but with your expressions, I think it won’t be hard for me to decide.” She replied with a smile.

 

“AHJUMMA! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ON MY FAVORITE POLO!”

 

Doojoon shouted that made everyone froze in horror—the clothes freak.

 


 

Woot~! I had 30 subs! Wow. Thanks! I hope you continue reading guys! ^^ Love you all! :)

 

HEY you, YOU PROBABLY HAVE TO GIVE ME COMMENTS. IF NOT, DOOJOON WILL BLAME YOU~