Second Way: To be their Manager

8 Sure Ways to be with Beast

 

“I’m so sorry, Doojoon…” the woman with scary features which turned out to be their ahjumma bowed for the fifth time. Doojoon was so protective over his things especially his clothes. He was even the ‘clothes freak’ of the group. He was so freaking obsessed with clothes and that he even brought those clothes with unreasonable prices.

 

“Doojoon, maybe the girl doesn’t mean it...” Yoseob tried to calm him down.

 

“Though she means it or not, this polo is my favorite! Damn, I brought this from Paris along with my favorite jacket. Do you know how much it costs! These was hand stitched and look at the cloth, this is different from others!” Doojoon replied angrily.

 

“Ahjumma, you can go now... We’ll just take care of him.” Kikwang said politely to the woman.

 

“Thanks.” The lady smiled before she left.

 

“Hyung, then when we go to Paris again, let’s just buy another one… You know you just need a rest.” Dongwoon stated as he motioned for others to go out of the room. They got out of the room and closed the door leaving Doojoon alone in his room.

 

“Gosh, hyung is sure scary.” Yoseob stated before they went downstairs to continue eating. Doojoon is sure not in the mood to eat especially with that condition. And take note that, that girl was the one who made their supper.

 

***

 

You were walking home with a light mood hoping that by tomorrow, you’ll be officially with Beast. Yes, that’s right. You impressed the woman with your skills. You were so sure you were accepted. Opening the door of you house, there was Kyou welcoming you with a bright smile.

 

“Noona! Look, I got perfect score in Math!” he proudly said handing his test paper. You reached for it looking at his grades, you smiled at him. “That’s good. Then I guess I have to cook you your favorite viand?” you cheerfully said to him.

 

“Thanks, noona!” he hugged you.

 

While you were preparing your supper for tonight, your phone suddenly rang making you rush. When you answered the call:

 

“May I talk to Ms. you? “The voice said, it sounded like the woman the earlier.

 

“Yes, speaking?” you replied

 

“Oh it’s you. Just to inform you, you’re not hired and will never be hired. What did you do to Doojoon’s polo? Didn’t you know because of that, I was humiliated?” now the voice sounded angry

 

“What? Ma’am? I don’t know what you’re talking about?” you replied but it was now too late, the call ended.

 

You were trying hard to remember what mistake you have done. You washed the clothes clean and you were sure you did well. Then you remembered one thing. You were ironing the clothes when you realized your time is running out. Then that hit you. “Oh God, I burnt his polo!” you exclaimed.

 

***

 

The next morning, you find it hard to wake up. You stayed up all night regretting what you have done. What the woman said kept replaying on your head. The woman has been humiliated because of what you done. You could even hardly imagine Doojoon shouting at you if ever you were there. “Doojoon Oppa, I’m sorry…” you whispered with your eyes closed.

 

RING. RING.

 

The annoying alarm clock snapped you out of your trance. It was already time to wake up and prepare again. You missed working and you feel like you’re growing lazy when you’re just at home. Besides, you need to find a job. You really do.

 

After doing the usual things you do and Kyou had gone to school, you think again of what you should do next. To go to CUBE and ask for Doojoon and ask for forgiveness? As if that would be possible. To go look for another job without getting involve with Beast anymore? Damn, I can’t survive without trying! That’s Beast you know? You already had the chance! Why not try?

 

“Then what should I do!” you shouted desperately.

 

Then later on you realized you were talking to yourself. No, probably someone was answering what you were saying in your head. What the hell? Is that what they call conscience? Wow, this is the first time my conscience visited me. You thought.

 

Your phone vibrated inside your pocket. When you get it, you were surprised to see who called you. You pressed the answer button. “Hello?” you answered the call.

 

“Oh, hi dear, did you get the job?” the voice of the woman, the mother of the child you saved, was heard.

 

“Ma’am… I... I failed… I made one big mistake which made Doojoon hate me…” you replied with a sad tone.

 

“Aw~ Good thing… I have good news!” she tried to light up the mood.

 

“Good thing? Was that even a good thing—wait, a good news?” you asked confused.

 

“Yes, I’ve heard Beast needed a manager for a while… And I think you must try to apply for the place... I think you can handle them….” She said excitedly.

 

“Manager? But… I don’t think I know how to be a manager? And besides, that scary woman might see me… I’m afraid she would immediately shout at me…”

 

“Don’t worry dear, I’ll be right behind you…” she said assuring.

 

“Thanks… Okay, I’ll be coming over today to try my luck… Thank you so much ahjumma…” you replied getting teary-eyed.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re going to cry? Come on, dear... Hurry up. I’ll see you then…” she said before she hung up. You immediately run to your room getting ready on w hat you were going to wear for applying.

 

After an hour, you were finally dressed completely. You look really formal with what you were wearing. Now you can feel yourself having Beast as your talents and having you as their manager. Except for… well, you really hope Doojoon didn’t know it was you who ruined his polo.

 

***

 

The woman waited for you and even welcomed you in front of CUBE building. She gave you a warm smile and motioned you to get in the building. Minutes later, you were told to wait inside the office for they would call someone to interview you, to test your ability probably. Your heart was beating so fast, it feels like you’re sensing something bad would happen. But you shrugged it off trying to be optimistic.

 

The door opened slowly. You quickly stood up and saw a man with his face covered, reading your resume with the paper covering his face. “G-good morning…” you greeted him catching his attention.

 

“Oh… good morning…” he replied without looking at you. Then finally, he lowered the paper revealing Doojoon with a normal expression then he eyed you.

 

“Uh… I was app—“

 

“I know… I have your resume…” he cut you off. He walked around the room circling on you. You felt like you were like some kind of good for him examining you and your looks.

 

“So… you were… THAT girl who… burned my polo….” He started as he faced you.

 

“W-what are you t-talking a-bout…” you stuttered slowly realizing he recognizes you.

 

“Oh, stop acting like you don’t know…  Do you know how much it costs, huh? Do you know that it’s expensive?” he raised his eyebrow making you lower you head and just stare at the ground.

 

“I-I’m sorry… I was just… I guess I was—“

 

“I think I don’t have to waste my time here. You better go home and look for other job.” He said as he walked out of the room leaving you there shocked. He is, indeed, mad at you.

 



 

 

So... Here's an update! Sorry if it took me ages before I could update... Been busy lately... and my graphic designer can't make me a poster!! So I have no choice but to use this first one she made. hehe ^^ 

 

SO YOU.... DOOJOON REALLY BLAMED YOU AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. DON'T WORRY YOU'LL  MAKE IT UP TO HIM!

JUST GIVE  ME COMMENTS AND NEXT CHAPTER, I'LL GUARANTEE YOU HYUNGSEUNG!! HAHA XD