Third Way: the Make-up Artist

8 Sure Ways to be with Beast

 

The whole night you can’t sleep thinking about Doojoon. You made him go mad at you… how could you work for them anymore if he’s mad at you? The next morning it was Saturday so you don’t need to wake up early. But your phone rang several times waking you up in the middle of your sweet dream.

 

“Yobosayo?” you answered

 

“Unnie! I missed you so much!” the voice seemed excited and was familiar but you were still trying t o remember.

 

“Oh, hey…” you just replied

 

“Can’t you remember me now, unnie? It’s Jiyeon!” the voice replied

 

“Jiyeon!?” you immediately got up from your bed with eyes widened. How could you ever forget? Hyuna was your best friend ever. And now she works on the same management as Beast! How could you forget about that? “Gosh, I missed you! I’m so sorry I forgot about you.. I was just... depressed” you said upon remembering Doojoon.

 

“Depressed? How? Oh, let’s just meet… I know! Can you come here perhaps? At CUBE ent?” she said in a cheerful voice

 

“Sure. I’ll be there in an hour. See you!” you answered before she hangs up.

 

***

 

When you were young, you had a neighbor who was Jiyeon. She was just across from your house. You two became best friends until y our parents died, she was the one who remained on your side.  She just left for her dream, to be an idol.

 

The taxi stopped in front of CUBE ENT. Once again, you were standing there but now, without having your hopes up but visiting an old friend of yours. You went to the room Jiyeon texted you to go to. Jiyeon welcomed you with a tight hug. She was indeed your best friend. She never forgets about you even if you’re not the old rich girl anymore.

 

After telling her everything that happened, she frowns a bit with the attitude of Doojoon. “I never thought he was that possessive… do you want me to help you?  I‘ll talk to him.” She said eagerly.

 

“No, no… you don’t have to Jiyeon… I just… I think I just need to find other job… “You said forcing a smile.

 

“I never thought you’d be a fan girl or something! Ha-ha… We’re exactly the same… I was a secret fan girl of Beast, you know… especially Dongwoon… Who’s your bias, Unnie?” she asked you

 

“Dongwoon too.” You smiled

 

“I knew we have the same taste!” she clapped her hands. “Oh no, my make-up artist is still not here!” she suddenly said

 

“Hmm… why? You have a show to attend to?” you asked

 

“Yeah… I don’t know how to put make-ups!” she said as if in a panic.

 

“Relax… I studied cosmetology, didn’t I?” you winked a t her.

 

“Oh unnie! You’re an angel sent form heaven!” she squealed in delight.

 

You started by putting on the foundation on her face. Little by little you started putting the other make-ups and examined her face time by time if you were doing well. Cosmetics are made for you. You have the natural talent for putting make-ups and designing things. After almost thirty minutes, you finished.

 

 “What the hell is wrong with our make-up artists!” someone opened the door.

 

“Hi, unnie…” Jiyeon greeted the woman.

 

“You’re done? There are no make-up artists! You made that? Wow, that’s fantastic!” the woman said in delight.

 

“Actually it wasn’t me…  It was my unnie!” Jiyeon pointed you.

 

“Thirty minutes before our show would start and Hyun Seung doesn’t have make-ups yet!” the woman panicked but then looked at you and smiled a bit. “Can you…?” she asked

 

“I’d be glad to help.” You nodded and smiled.

 

***

 

He was your number two bias, obviously because Dongwoon was your first bias. Hyun Seung, to your expectations, was kind and good and wasn’t that mean like Doojoon. And it turned out to be true. He was just a silent type but you wouldn’t hear a word that can hurt you from him. He would just s mile whenever you would slight poke his cheeks because you were too nervous that you couldn’t concentrate on what you were doing.  You were melting from his gaze.

 

As what you were expecting, his skin was so soft—and you wish you weren’t like day dreaming about hi, because this time, it is for real.  You can touch his face. You came to face to face with him. Your eye have me his. But earth to you! You were just his make-up artist for the day. Take note, for the day only. This wouldn’t be f or everyday.

 

You didn’t had a time to chit chat with him but his eyes said it all. Anytime by now, he’ll be your number one bias! You bet he was a gentleman too.  And how many times you wished he would open up a conversation with you.

 

“Are you our new make-up artist?” you jumped a bit as he asked you while you were looking for the eyeliner.

 

“Oh, now really… It just so happened that your make-up artist is not here so I was s substituted.” You replied and smiled shyly.

 

“You were good. How about you’ll be our permanent make-up artist? And... You know you’re familiar.” He said

 

“I guess you saw me before when I applied as I maid.” You answered now putting the eyeliner on him.

 

“You… you were that girl? Oh gosh, Doojoon must not see you.” He smiled and his tone seemed to be just kidding but it reminded you of Doojoon’s anger over you and because of that, your mood seemed to change into sadness.

 

“Aw, did I say something wrong?” he asked you worriedly.

 

“Oh no, I was just… I know he was mad at me and I really didn’t mean it.” You were now losing the confidence to face him. You were ashamed of yourself.

 

“I know, why would you do that, anyways? Don’t worry, he’ll get over it and if you become our make-up artist I’m sure he’ll be amazed of you. You were so good.” He smiled assumingly.

 

And it was officially declared, he was you bias now. 

 



 

 

SO IS HYUN SEUNG YOUR BIAS, you??

I HOPE SO... AND SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? I'M SORRY IF i DIDN'T PUT SOME CLUE IF YOU'D BE A PERMANENT MAKE-UP ARTIST OR WHAT ALL I JUST NKOW IS THAT I REALLY HAVE TO UPDATE SOONER AND YOU BETTER PUT SOME COMMENTS ;DD

Thanks, new subbies and commentors x))