Fourth Way: The Choreographer

8 Sure Ways to be with Beast

 “I told you she’s good but we’re looking for experienced ones.”

“Hyun Seung, you are here to entertain your fans not to hire your fans.”

“You better not waste your time.”

 

You heard the voice of irritation as you sat outside the rom. Hyun Seung promised to help you. You must be surprised by his offer and that really triggered you to officially like him. You closed your eyes and finally stood up and decided to leave.

“Umm, excuse me.” You approached one of his assistants. “Could you please tell Hyun Seung that I already left because I still have to do something? Please tell him I really appreciate his efforts and I thank him for that.”

“Sure thing,” the woman smiled and nodded. You smiled at the woman and started to walk away. Your hopes fell again.

 

Hyun Seung got out of the room with a sad face. He tried to search for you but he was not able to see you. He approached the woman and asked, “Excuse me, have you seen the girl sitting here?”

“Oh, she already left. She even told me to say to you that she has something to do that’s why she already left and she wants to thank you for what you are doing for her.”

Hyun Seung shook his head then faked a smile to the woman saying, “Thank you… did she just left?”

“Yes, she just left for about ten minutes maybe you could still talk to her.”

Hyun Seung smiled and waved good bye to the woman. He rushed to the elevator and hoped that you have not left yet. As soon as the elevator landed on the first floor, Hyun Seung got out and rushed outside the building trying to catch the sight of you.

On the other hand, you were standing outside the building waiting for a taxi. A taxi stopped right in front of you. You opened the door and hoped in without taking a look at your back where Hyun Seung was still searching for you.

Just as the taxi started to go, Hyun Seung finally saw you. “Hey!” he shouted but you were not able to hear because you already closed the window of the car.

“Aish,” Hyun Seung shook his head. “I was even able to know her name personally!” he muttered angrily. But then he realized that he has to ask himself: Why does he even want to know your name? Or more likely, why does he feel like he wanted to know more about you?

“She looks like your ex-girlfriend, is that it?” he whispered to himself.

“Hey!” You heard that voice but you thought it was not for you so you didn’t looked back.

I failed again, you thought with a sad expression.

 

***

 

You sat in front of your study table and found the list you made a couple of days ago. You smiled as you remembered how hopeful you are back then. But now, you kept asking yourself why you suddenly lost all your hopes.

Disappointing Doojoon was not part of your plan. And now, he’s the reason why you are scared of trying again.

“Fourth Way, to be their Choreographer.” You read the fourth way you wrote. “Is that possible? They have a choreographer now… how can I get that job?”

 

***

 

THE NEXT DAY, you woke up early as a part of your routine. After you finished preparing for Kyou, you decided to go jogging. When you arrived at the park, you heard a familiar music that made you dance to the beat.

The song being played was Beast’s new song: Beautiful Night.

You watched their dance steps last night and probably memorized every move. It’s your hobby to memorize their dance steps. You continued dancing till the song was about to end.

“Wow, that’s cool.”

Someone said that made you stop from dancing. You turned around and saw the least person you expected to see.

“H-Hyung Seung-sshi…”

He smiled at you saying, “You’re good in dancing too. I’m impressed. You had a lot of talent.”

“Ah, actually I just copied your moves. I’m not that good.” You blushed upon hearing his compliment.

“Now I know why you totally look familiar… you’re that girl I always see dancing in this park.” He said.

“Y-You always see me?” you asked.

He nodded, “And I know that you don’t just copy dance steps. You had a lot of moves that we like.”

“We?”

“Kikwang and I go here every morning, when there’s still no people around.” He replied. “We even think that you can be a good choreographer.”

“C-Choreographer?” you said again.

“Our choreographer is sick at the moment so we have to wait till he gets better.” Hyun Seung explained. “…and we decided that we’ll have a substitute choreographer for a while.”

“Oh,” that’s all you can say.

“Do you want to apply?” he asked cheerfully.

You showed him a weak smile. You badly want to grab his offer but something is telling you that this is not for you. You shook and lowered your head, “I’m sorry, I think I don’t deserve to be your choreographer.”

“Is it because of Doojoon?”

“No, I just think… that… I don’t deserve it.”

Hyun Seung just smiled but deep inside he was actually disappointed.