First Way: To be their Maid

8 Sure Ways to be with Beast

You quickly got up by the sound of the alarm clock as you hurried to prepare breakfast. You used to be working as a waitress on a restaurant but you just got fired last week. Why? Because your manager just thought you were dumb and you move so slow and that you have to be replaced.

 

You turned off the heat as you placed the friend egg on a plate and placed it down the table. You put on the rice on the two plates. You checked the time, it was already six. You got out of the kitchen and headed to your brother’s room. You quietly opened the door and slowly crept in.

 

“Kyou… time to wake up…” you whispered on his ear as you shake him a little. But he didn’t respond. And that signaled you to start tickling him.

 

“Kyaaaaa~! Nooooona! S-stop!” he burst out laughing.

 

“You think you can fool me, huh?” you smirked at him.

 

“I’m sorry, noona! Please just stop!” he shouted as he tried to stop you. He got up holding both of your hand tightly. “You ruined my dream, noona.” He pouted cutely that made you pinch him hard on his cheeks. “Aw~ Noona! That hurts!” he protested.

 

“Get up or else you won’t have your breakfast!” you said playfully as you run immediately to the door and blocked his way.

 

“Noona! You eat too much!” he protested again as you headed your way to the kitchen while he was chasing you. You and your younger brother were usually like this. And you’d never grow tired of it. Your brother was your everything. He was the only one left in this world for you. You wouldn’t let anything happen on him.

 

***

 

Kyou had already gone to school and you were left alone in your house again. You were thinking of what you would do now… You lost your job and you don’t have anything left now. You have to find a job, right away. Without thinking too much, you took shower quickly and dressed nice. You prepared your resume and put it inside an envelope.

 

In not just thirty minutes, here you are standing in front of the building of CUBE entertainment. You don’t even know what you’re going to apply for. You just thought this would be the way. They would think you were weird for going here just to apply as a maid for Beast.

 

“Oh my God!” gasped a woman pointing into a direction. You saw a child in the middle of the road and unconsciously, was about going to get hit by a truck. In a few minute, you run to the boy’s direction and you used your arms to grab the child as you run to a safer place.

 

Everything happened so fast and even you, you can’t believe what you just did. The woman run to the boy and hugged him tightly. “How many times I’m going to tell you to stay beside me?” she cried. Then she wiped her tears and stood up to face you.

 

“Thank you so much.” She bowed on you.

 

“W-welcome.” You smiled at the woman. She pulled you into a hug. You felt good about what you did. You just saved a life today.

 

“I know a ‘thank you’ is not enough for what you did… tell me what you want, I’ll do my best to give it to you…” she gave you a warm smile.

 

“Uhm… It’s actually okay… It’s nothing to be paid for…” you replied

 

“But I insist…” she held your hand.

 

“Well I… I just need a job…” you replied shyly.

 

“Oh… I work here in CUBE… maybe I could refer you to our talents… they just needed staffs… Don’t worry, I’ll be sure be helping you…” she assured you.

 

You smiled as you just thought this is the best day ever. Who would have thought that you would come to meet today someone who will be your way to be with BEAST?