Chapter 3

The Angel who gave up his life for a Human

-Kyungsoo POV-

I was sent down from Heaven to lead a guy named... Xiumin.. I think... To the right path. He was up all night drinking and was humping a random guy. It was kind of hard to make that guy change his mind. He was so persistent on doing the wrong thing. After much convincing, he finally gave up. After that, I decided to wander around the neighbourhood. But what I did not realise was that I made myself visible. But the good thing was only one person saw me. The bad thing was that the person was my one and only lover.... With that, I spread my wings and flew back to Heaven. Those eyes of his... Those beautiful lips... Oh, my feels!

 

-Kai POV-

One second the angel was infront of me, the next second, that very angel disappeared like the wind in the thin air. I swear, that angel was damn beautiful! Wait... Why my heart is palpitating wildly? My face was flushed red. Angels are angels. Humans are humans. We can never be together......

 

Right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry for the short and late update. I am quite busy with school. I will try to make the next chapter longer. Thank you!

xoxo