Chapter 1

The Angel who gave up his life for a Human

People always said that someone high up in the sky are watching over us. Each person has at least one 'someone' watching over. Well, lets us say that 'someone' has been guiding us or might as well leading us to right path. Sometimes, people are just too foolish to follow the path. They either drink, sleep with strangers or go clubbing every single night while the others just appreciates the wonderful life they have with their family and good friends. Some people just got lost in the path or got stuck in between the path and have karma trailing behind them. "How unfortunate" were what people always said about them. There is this one particular boy who has 'someone' head over heels for him since the day he was born. Do you know who 'someone' is? I am gonna let you guess. Give up? Found the answer? Well, 'someone' are actually Angels. Yes, Angels. As I was saying, this boy is very special for the Angel. This Angel has been watching over him ever since he was born. The first  time the Angel saw the boy, he immediately fell madly inlove with him. "How unusual" said the other Angels quite oftenly. Up until today, the Angel still loves him whole heartedly. The boy was now 18 years old. Jong In, Kim Jong In was the name of the boy. 

 

"18 years of watching over Jong In. He grew up to a very handsome young man. Such a beautiful Human he is... Haiss.. I wish I was a Human so that I can be with him.." wished the Angel.

 

"YAH! KYUNGSOO!!!!!! STOP STALKING THAT POOR INNOCENT HUMAN MALE AND HELP ME STOP THIS HUMAN MALE FROM THIS INNOCENT HUMAN FEMALE...... Wait.... Is it a Male or a Female??... Whatever... KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!" yelled Joonmyeon, the Angel's best friend.

 

The Angel whipped his head towards the direction of his best friend. Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo was the name of the Angel. He was not stalking Jong In but just  watching over Jong In for a mere 48 hours without doing his duty of watching the other humans after rescuing a Human Male from getting hit by a car. Kyungsoo groaned and reluctantly walked towards the direction of where his best friend is. Besides, he is an Angel and Angels always helps others.  After doing Angel works, he went back to where he left of before being called up and helping Joonmyeon. Oh I wish I can meet him face-to-face thought Kyungsoo. With those words, he watched Jong In as he crawled into bed after doing some studying and fell into a deep slumber. Honestly, Jong In is the one that looks like an Angel giggled Kyungsoo. He smiled to himself as he was thinking what he and Jong In would do if he was a Human. Like going out on dates, to the movies and so on. His thoughts are not sinful of course as he is an Angel. But of course he noticed another Human secretly admiring 'his' Jong In from a farand stalking him. If I was a Human, I would- NO NO NO! Not hateful and sinful thoughts! I shall punish myself by not watching Jong In sleep for this whole night Kyungsoo thought while mentally scolding himself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[End of Chpt.1]

xoxo