Chapter 2

The Angel who gave up his life for a Human

Few days passed and Jong In was overwhelmed with the books he had to revise for his upcoming exams. It was already late at night and Jong In is still up studying. His whole family members have gone to bed except him.

" Damn it! Why didn't I study sooner? Why did I studied last minute?! GAAAAAHHHH!!!" Jong In yelled out frustrated.

Kyungsoo, the Angel watching him from above was giggling to himself at Jong In's frustration. He find it cute. The silly little Angel was 'guarding' him since Jong In woke up. To be more specific, the WHOLE time. As usual, he was wishing that he was a Human. Just then, he was called up to do his duty. He said his goodbyes to Jong In secretly and left for his duty works.

It was already 6.00 a.m. in the morning and Jong In has yet to sleep. He stayed up all night to cram for his exam. Lucky for him, today is a weekend. He yawned and rubbed his bleary eyes. He checked the time and let out a curse because he just realised that he had been studying the whole night without sleeping at all. He has to get ready for work which he has to reach at by 7.00 a.m. and his home is a 20 mins walk to there. Like a cheetah sprinting, he quickly got ready for work. His family has not woken up yet so, he made his breakfast and ate it quickly and wrote a note stating that he went out to work so that his parents would be aware of his disappearence. His family is not a wealthy family so, he has to get a part time job to support himself and not always depending on his parents.

On his way to work he saw something that he thought only in movies, books & fantasies exist. It was right infront of him and staring at him. He was so stunned that he stood rooted to the ground. His eyes was wide as if it would pop out of his eyes sockets and his heart was palpitating really fast. That thing was.......

 

An Angel......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[End of Chpt. 2]