Chapter 5

My LOVE , My ENEMY ???

Sorry for the long wait, alot have been going on in my life recently... Here's the update! ENJOY:)


Author’s Pov:

The adults decided to have some wine to celebrate their company’s bright future and of course celebrate their perfect plan. Since Luhan and Chorong have already turn 18, they are allowed to enjoy some wine too. Everyone is celebrating for the company's success while Chorong is drinking because she can't accept the crazy and ridiculous arrangement. She just couldn’t imagine and accept the fact that she will be living with her enemy for 3 freaking weeks. Chorong is already a little tipsy as she kept whining, "Stupid Luhan is an . Why in the hell is my life like this? What ty plan is this? Stupid Appa and Omma!" while Luhan just sat there and laugh at her cute drunk face. BAM! Chorong's head fell onto the dining table. "Looks like she is legit drunk, she must be really happy with the arrangement.” said Chorong’s Mum. “Oh Dear, Luhan can you send her home? I think the adults will talk for a little more and we still have to drop by the supermarket to stock up the refrigerator." said Luhan’s Dad. Luhan nod his head and pick her up, he feel her touching his arms as she snuggle more into his chest. He princess carry Chorong out of the suite. While making his way out into the LU family car, he saw Jinyoung and smirk and stuck out his tongue playfully. "Hey man! Park Chorong is mine so back off!" he roared. The car stop outside the Park’s Residence, Luhan shakes her shoulders lightly to wake her up. Chorong slowly gain conscious but she’s still a little drunk, Luhan help her into her house and carry her upstairs to her bedroom  putting her on the bed while she just stared at his handsome face cutely, pulling his cheeks playfully. Luhan hates it when people touch him, but when Chorong touches him, sparks fly.

 

Luhan's POV:

As I carry my Rongie to her room, she is pulling my cheeks. If someone else did that, the person might be dead by now but it's my Rongie ah she is too cute. I slowly place her on the bed, immediately missing the feeling of her in my arms.

Chorong's Pov:

Hmm, I feel comfortable in this person arms. *Touch the biceps* wow this person is so strong, whatever I will just sleep hehe. [When the driver stops outside Park’s Residence] I feel someone shaking me lightly I open my eyes and saw Luhan's face, he pick me up and brought me into my bedroom. His eyes are so pretty, it’s as sparkly as a star, his nose is so handsomely built, his jaw line is as sharp as the knife in Omma’s Kitchen, he have cute protruding lips and those squashy cheeks. Is he really pure? Did he go for any plastic surgery? How can he be so perfect? I brought my hands up and squeeze his cheeks playfully. My back touches something soft which I think is my bed and I feel that comfy arms carrying me all along leaving my body causing me to frown. 

Author’s Pov:

After Chorong settle down in her bed, Luhan went to the kitchen  to get some water for Chorong. As he walked into Chorong's room, he saw Chorong awake sitting on her bed."Hey you awake? Here, have some water" said Luhan. "NO! *Kick blanket* on the air conditional it's hot very hot here!" she shouted at the shocked Luhan. Luhan left the water on the table and sat down next to her saying, "Rongie please be a good girl okay? Also, the air conditional is on already" Chorong glared at Luhan and pout. Still feeling warm, she tries to take off her clothes but because she is drunk, her movements seem to be a mess. Luhan stared at her blushing at her actions. He tried to cover her with the blanket and scolds her, "Yah! Park Cho Rong, what do you think you are doing? For goodness sake, Even though you don’t see me as a guy, I am still a guy with raging hormones furthermore I drank some alcohol too, I might not be able to control myself you know!" Chorong just pouted again with her pleading eyes and whine, "Hannie I feel so warm just help me take off my dress? I swear I wore something under the dress." Luhan swallowed his saliva and nodded, pulling the zip of her dress down revealing the slip undergarment hugging her body tightly which reveals her long legs. Luhan tried to control himself; the shades of his cheeks grew darker after seeing this sight of Chorong. "Hannie, can you sleep with me tonight?" said the drunken Chorong. Luhan just nodded and pass her the water on the table. He climbed onto the bed as Chorong made space for him. "Hey Rongie, who is the guy we met in the restaurant just now?" "You meant Jinyoung oppa? Oh he is my oppa" replied Chorong as she giggles. "What do you mean by oppa? Can you explain further like how you met him?" asked Luhan irritatingly since he was frustrated, he wants to know who that Jinyoung guy is to Chorong. "Okay, I will tell you *looks into Luhan's eyes* I met him in Australia when I went there to visit G.na Unnie 2 years ago. He is a friend of my Unnie and he took care of me like an Oppa, we became close really fast and I treated him like a family. But when I was leaving Australia for seoul, he confessed to me *blush* I was still young that time so I rejected him. We still contact each other often but he lost his phone so I lost contact with him 3 months ago and now he is back in Korea *smile*." explained Chorong to Luhan. Now that he knows their relationship, he feels even more annoyed with that guy. That Jinyoung guy is one annoying guy who wants to steal his Rongie from him. Suddenly, Chorong wrap her arms around Luhan's waist, taking Luhan by surprised. The guy blushed and said, "Hey Rongie, *look into her eyes* call me oppa." Don’t blame him! It’s the only chance for him to fulfill this wish. Chorong calls almost every guy who is older than her Oppa even Kris and XiuMin Hyung but she never calls Luhan her Oppa. "OPPA!" said Chorong sweetly. Luhan smile and move to adjust the both of them into a comfortable position and plant a kiss on her forehead. The drunken girl just giggled cutely at how the guy kissed her. She hugged him tightly and put her long legs over him. Which cause Luhan to have a hard time trying to sleep. The clock struck 2Am in the midnight, the parents enter the room and saw the 'couple' hugging each other, and they begin taking pictures of the cute 'couple'. Leaving the room smiling at the pictures they took. “Looks like we can be in laws soon?” exclaimed ChoRong’s Mum.


Chorong's Pov: 

“Mr. Chu ipsul wie Chu dalkomhageChu onmome nan himi pullyeo Nae mam heundeul heundeureo Nal heundeureonwayo I am falling falling for your love” the alarm clock rang. Why the hell is the alarm ringing so early in the morning it's a Saturday seriously! Oh damn why is my head hurting so much? Why is there a something on my waist? It is moving! *eyes shot open* "Ahhh! Luhan why the hell are you here sleeping with me on my bed? *Look under her blanket* did you bloody strip me? Why am I in my underwear?" *Kick LuHan off the bed* "Yah Park Chorong! You are the one who asked me to take off your dress because you are feeling hot and you are the one who asked me to sleep with you on your bed!" shouted Luhan who is on the ground rubbing his innocent . Oh my gosh seriously? So it wasn't a dream! *pull her hair out of frustration* Wait Park Chorong think! Think! I remember meeting Jinyoung oppa and hearing that bad news about Omma and Appa leaving me with that deer and after that I drank a lot of wine! Yes! Then what?" Aish! I can't remember anything after I became drunk! My head is spinning." "Relax Rongie, believe me I really didn't do anything bad to you. And your head hurts because you drank too much yesterday therefore you are suffering from a hangover right now. Go and wash up now, our parents are leaving at 2Pm and now it's already 10Am *stand up and walk out of the room still rubbing his painful *"

Author's Pov:

Chorong obey Luhan since she felt bad for kicking him off her bed and for accusing him. She walks into her bathroom for a morning bath to prepare herself for the long day while Luhan went to the kitchen to find some hangover medicine. "Oh Luhan how's Chorong's bed, is it nice? Where is Chorong? Want to join us for breakfast?" Mrs Park asked Luhan when she saw him." Morning Aunty, Uncle, Appa and Omma. Firstly, sorry for disturbing, I had a nice sleep, secondly, I asked Rongie to take a bath since she is having a pretty bad hangover and lastly, I will wait for Rongie for breakfast. Thank You." replied Luhan as he continue to search for medicine for his girl. “Okay, thanks for taking care of her yesterday, you are one good man. I will ask the maid to prepare both of your breakfast. Come down soon!” said Chorong’s Dad. After getting the medicine and a cup of water for Chorong, LuHan walked back into her room and lie on her bed waiting for her to come out from the bathroom. 10 Minutes later, the door open revealing a girl wearing  Luhan just stare at her blushing hard. "Yah! I know its summer but don’t you think you are wearing too little?" exclaimed Luhan. "Yah stop shouting and staring! It's the latest fashion trend and I think its fine. You can bathe in my bathroom if you want, get the clothes from my wardrobe on the right side of the 3rd shelf , you left it there last time. Use the new toothbrush in the cabinet of my bathroom" Chorong said. "Okay take this *hands her the medicine* it's good for hangovers." Luhan reply her with his handsome sweet smile. Chorong swallowed the medicine as Luhan went in to shower. She waited for him at her make up table  to do her skin routine. She waits as she scroll through her Instagram feeds and starts replying to her messages. 


Message between JinYoung and ChoRong

Guess who? - JY

Jinyoung Oppa? - CR

Ding Dong Dang! Correct! So who is that guy who brought you home yesterday? - JR

My neighbor, classmate, enemy... - CR

Ahhh. You shouldn’t be too close to him, I don’t think he is a good person. I mean you said he is your enemy right? – JY [CR didn’t see it because she kept her phone when LuHan walked out.]


Author’s Pov:

Luhan walk out of the bathroom wearing . Luhan grab her hand and led her to the kitchen. "Hey kids! Finally both of you want to come down? *serve breakfast* http://www.yaware.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/breakfast.jpg we are going to continue packing our luggage. Anyway, after your breakfast Chorong please pack your stuff too, you are going to stay at the Lu residence for 3 weeks remember?" said Mrs Park. Chorong just nod her head and roll her eyes at their stupid plan and start digging in. "Yah don't be rude! I will help you pack later okay? " repremanded Luhan. Chorong can only nod as she continue to swallow her breakfast.