Chapter 4

My LOVE , My ENEMY ???

Luhan's Pov:

WHAT JUST HAPPENED! Did she blush when I trapped her in my arms? Does that mean that she likes me too? But what if she doesn’t like me at all? As in she always say she hates me to the core … I don’t know, she’s always so oblivious about my feelings. Luckily I didn’t kiss her, I almost ruined our ‘relationship’, but at least I managed to rub that dirty kiss from that unknown guy off her forehead without her realizing my intention. Luckily I didn't kiss her, but when I see that sparkling eyes and pretty soft and pink lips of hers I soften and calm down immediately, her lips are quite tempting, I wonder if she have her first kiss already?


Author's Pov:

"Okay since everyone is back, I will now announce the GOOD NEWS we, the parents have been talking about. Okay children listen and remain calm. As both of you know, both of your father are business partners and since the company is so successful, they have both decided to expand the company to other countries, to make our company better known to the outside world." said Mrs Lu smiling happily. Luhan and Chorong begin to cheer happily for their parent’s success in setting up a company and now even going to expand it. "To continue from where she left of, both of your parents will be going to Singapore tomorrow in the afternoon to ensure the expanding of our company goes smoothly. We will return to Korea in 3 weeks. Since we will be overseas, there will be no one who will be taking care of the both of you so, we have thought of a very good idea" said Mrs Park as she rubs her palms together and an evil smirk emerged from her beautiful face. "Oh my goodness, Ladies you’re both too excited.” Luhan’s Dad said laughing. Chorong is currently planning for a plan B to escape all kinds of evil plan her parents and Luhan’s parents have been so excited for. “Okay, boys and girls relax! The plan is actually to have the both of you stay together at the LU residence since it's bigger and both of you can take care of each other for this period of time. This arrangement has been confirmed by the 4 of us so the both of u can just shut up and obey us. "Mr Park says and the other 3 who planned this cheered loudly. Chorong's mouth fell onto the table and her eyes were as big as a goldfish. Luhan sitting next to her quietly cheered for this amazing plan.​ She came back to her senses and cried out loud, "DID YOU JUST SAY STAY WITH HIM? OMMA APPA UNCLE AUNTY? SERIOUSLY? I AM A GIRL; HE IS A GUY WHAT IF HE CANNOT CONTROL HIS HORMONES? MOREOVER, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!” Luhan just smile at her reaction knowing that whatever she says won’t make a difference in the LuPark Parents plan. "Chorong how could you say that? Luhan is a nice boy and you said you can take care of yourself? You mean by burning down my beautiful kitchen when you cook? Having the washing machine explode when you try to do laundry? You must be kidding me. *looks at Luhan* Luhan I will entrust my daughter to you, please take good care of her, cook for her and send her to school safely and all sort of things *wink* oh Ya the both of you are 18 years old already right? *Luhan and Chorong nod their head* so you are both Legal to do that you know?" said Mrs park as everyone laugh at her [excluding Chorong who’s glaring at her Mom and Luhan trying hard not to blush]. "I really hope we can have a granddaughter or a grandson soon” said Mr Lu smiling with Mr park as they did a HI-5 dance while the moms just sat there laughing. Chorong rolls her eyes in disbelief and laugh feeling betrayed by her own parents. She turn and look at Luhan asking him for help but Luhan is smiling and blushing, "Omma, Appa, Aunty and Uncle, don’t worry, I will take good care of Rongie." He then turn and wink at Chorong. 


Luhan's Pov:

Yes! Now that she will be staying at the LU residence, I will have so much more time with her I am so excited for this amazing plan LuPark parents planned haha!

Chorong's Pov:

*Roll eyes at Luhan* Omg what did I do in my previous life to be stuck in this evil plan of theirs? Park Cho Rong! You better think of a perfect plan B or else ... "Rongie ah, I'll take good care of you and the plan B that you are thinking about will not make a difference so lets just tolerate one another." Luhan whisper in my ears. Haix... what he said is true, our parents are the sasaeng fans towards our relationship...


A really short update :( Sorry guys, will update soon!