Chapter 1

My LOVE , My ENEMY ???

CHAPTER 1:


LuHan's POV:

So bored when is Miss Fang going to come? we have been waiting for our teacher of the first period

to arrive for the past 15 minutes. For the past 15 minutes of waiting, I only have my eyes  fixed on the one and only girl that catch my attention while the other students continue their gossiping session. Oh Ya, Chorong and I have been classmates for the past 3 years and Chorong is made to sit in front of me because of a dare from our first year. Wait! is that the kissing sound I am hearing? What the hell is Chorong doing? She have been smiling and perking her lips up like she's kissing someone. No way am I going to let her kiss anybody else but me even if it's in a dream! I pull her long silky black hair causing her to sit up straight immediately shouting at me like a manic.


Author's POV:

"IDIOT! Can you freaking stop pulling my hair! I am in the middle of my sweet dream! He was about to kiss me! Our lips were like 2 inches away... I HATE YOU!" shouted Chorong.  Her cute yet loud voice alarmed her classmates. Most students in the class mostly from the girls have their attention on her. Some were giving her glares as she screams at their Oppa AKA her enemy, Luhan. The guy only smirks in return and reply her with a teasing tone," Rongie, I know you enjoy my attention for you, just admit it will you? All the girls in this school kill to be in your position sweetheart. Furthermore, there is a perfectly sweet and kissable lip here for you to kiss why do you still need to dream?” Pretending to vomit, Chorong replied him with a harsh tone, “Well idiot, firstly, I am more than willing to give your fangirls my place. Secondly, I would rather kiss a toilet bowl than you! Lastly, when will you stop thinking so highly of yourself? Hearing these disgusting words out from your stinking mouth made me want to vomit and just die." The guy smile in return, enjoying her reply and attention. After the bickering session, their Amath teacher finally walks in and started the long boring lesson. During the lesson, most students are like but the hardworking Chorong have been taking down notes hoping to absorb as much knowledge as she can while Luhan just stare at her back for the entire lesson. If his eyes can shoot laser, there will be two big holes passing through Chorong from the back. If you are wondering how the hell he can get to the 2nd place in school without listening during lectures but just do self revision for 2hours twice every week. I can only say he is born like this, a genius.


Luhan's pov :

I cannot concentrate at all during the lesson. I kept staring at her hoping to have the sudden magical power for me to read minds. She said she was dreaming of kissing HIM! Who the hell is him? Omg! I am going crazy. Is it Suho? Oh No! Suho is rich, smart [Rank 1 in school] and he’s handsome too. The worst thing is he is quite a close friend of mine. I don’t want to fight or quarrel because of Chorong. I really want her to be mine but I also hope that Exo will always remain as OT12.


Chorong's pov :

“Okay class, you may have 10 minutes of break to arrange the new things I just taught you in your mind and students who are falling asleep please go to the washroom and wash your face now.” Miss Fang said. Oh finally a break from Amath, I should rest maybe there will be an episode 2 of Surong dream drama. Yep guys Surong is the couple name I made up for Suho and myself HAHAHAHA. I was dreaming about my prince, SuHo.

BACK TO HER DREAM 

He lean towards me slowly closing his eyes ,I lean forward so my lips is only an inch away from my prince, SuHo's lips.


Author's pov:

"OUCH!"Chorong’s lovely dream was interrupted when she felt a finger poking her ribcage with much force. Indeed, the loud voice caused the whole class to turn their attention back again to the 2 popular students of their SMCube College. "LUHAN I AM GIVING YOU YOUR LAST WARNING! STOP PULLING MY HAIR AND POKING THE SIDES OF MY RIBCAGE! WORST STILL INTERRUPTING MY DREAM WITH SU....with him!!!" chorong shouted at the guy sitting behind her not forgetting to give him her killer glare. However, this time LuHan did not reply her, did not , he did nothing but look at her with his eyes 10 times bigger than usual and with his jaw dropping all the way down, almost hitting the ground. Everybody was wondering what just happened to them. As it was their first time to see Luhan with that expression. He's normally calm and always put on that elegant and handsome face but when he’s with his friends, a funny and teasing one. It was also their first time to see Luhan speechless about Chorong's nasty replies. After a minute or so, the sound of an alarm clock went off signifying the end of the 10 minutes break. All the students return the attention back to their teacher.


Luhan's pov : 

So, my guessing is true? She just said she was dreaming about Su something. It is definitely him. Does that mean the kiss scene she was dreaming about when I pulled her hair is with Suho! Omg People give me 10 packets of tissue paper. I am so done with my life!

No one's pov:

For the whole lesson Luhan tried hard to focus but literally failed as he kept thinking about what just happen. He just cannot believe it. On the other side, chorong was wondering throughout the remaining lesson why is Luhan so quiet just now. He did not even one bit after the small argument, not even a single paper ball was thrown at her unlike the other days .Their fourth period is over and now it’s their lunch break .Everyone rushed out of the classroom when the bell rang, Luhan and Chorong walked to the canteen together causing fangirls to scream for Luhan and the Fanboys to scream for Chorong. Luhan turn and look at Chorong. He felt really uneasy and kind of awkward so he decided to to make sure she’s alright and wasn’t angry about his actions just now. "Oh my pretty Rongie why are you so quiet now? Just now you were screaming like an Ajumma from the fish market trying to get customers to buy her fishes. Perhaps you finally like walking with me? I thought you hated it and always push me away when I try to walk with you?" Chorong reply him with a glare, "Aish this stupid deer I don’t have the mood to quarrel with you anymore because people say girls who look angry aren't pretty, wrinkles will grow real fast. I need to be pretty for someone. Stupid you don’t know anything, no wonder you have no girlfriend! Hahaha"


Luhan's pov: 

Rongie and I are walking to the canteen together receiving cheers from our fans out there. She’s really oblivious about my feelings towards her. She really don’t know the reason why I always reject the confessions I received, even when the JYP College Queenka asked me out last month. Her reply somehow hurts me when she said she need to look pretty for someone, it must be Suho :( I want to cry a river. She said girls who are angry aren’t pretty? But not for her case , she look so funny and cute when she's angry that’s the reason why I love to annoy the hell out of her because I might die for not teasing her for a day. I love everything about her, even the day when she's really old, wrinkles covering her youth.


Author's pov:

As they walked into the canteen, as usual they received much attention from the crowd. It is like a to-do-thing every day for the students as the students sees EXOPINK as their leaders and respected them a lot. This is because, although EXOPINK are really rich, smart, and talented have the looks, they are totally like perfection. But they never let fame get into their minds; they remain kind, caring and helpful towards all. They are basically a role model, a celebrity group of the school. 


 

 

END OF CHAPTER 1 

How is it ?