Chapter 2

My LOVE , My ENEMY ???

I am sorry for the super long wait. I have one more paper to go before the end of the exam but I still feel like updating today since I really feel Thankful that you guys have been waiting patiently all these time. Thank you for all the support given , I will try my best to complete the story and make the story as interesting as it can be :)


Author's POV:

As the cheers go on, one of the guys suddenly walk towards Chorong with a bouquet of roses and a letter. Although she always she receive confessions from the boys in her school, she is still always shock and amazed as she just don't understand why people like her. Luhan standing next to her was clenching his fist to release some anger and stress as he always hated people who confess their love to his [yet to be] girl. The boy raise his head to look at Chorong . He is Nam Woo Hyun from a group called INFINITE. INFINITE was the Kingkas of the SMCUBE College before Exo came. Woohyun started speaking in his soothing voice, "Hi Chorong, I am WooHyun from year 4 and I have been admiring you ever since you joined this school. Can you please accept me as your Boyfriend?" *give Chorong the flowers and letter* Chorong came back to her senses when the students in the canteen started cheering and shouting,"ACCEPT HIM! ACCEPT HIM!". All these time, Luhan have been standing next to her trying to not lose his temper and trying really hard to not pull Chorong into his embrace and claimed her as his. He was basically praying to all the gods he know for Chorong to reject him. Chorong looked at woohyun and reply him with her prettiest smile ,"woohyun shi , thank you for your confession but I am very sorry that I can't accept you yet...But we can be friends first you know?".wooHyun nodded his head and understood Chorong, giving her his charming smile and said," Thank you so much, I really hope we can be friends. Do you mind to join me and the INFINITE boys for lunch today? so we can know each other better." Luhan was about to interrupt but Chorong said ,"Not today, I am very sorry as I have some things to tell my friends *point to Exopink*" as she gave him a sorry smile. Luhan was cheering so hard in his mind as she rejected WooHyun. 


Luhan's pov :

Oh my goodness... That Nam Woohyun how dare he confess ! Luckily this stupid girl didn't accept it I secretly cheered in my heart but give myself a face palm afterwards for being happy. But she said they can be friends first, does that mean that they can be a couple afterwards? Oh choenman bicheoso! Today is the worst day of my life... 1st I have SuHo to deal with now another Nam WooHyun? seriously ...


1st pic is the Cafeteria  for the students    :     second pic is the  2nd floor of the cafeteria for the kinkas and queenkas (exopink)

   

 


Author's pov:

After the confession Chorong and Luhan walked upstairs to their specially reserved for kingkas and queenkas area. Being the nosy person in Exopink, Baekhyun immediately wave his hands in the air asking for Chorong's attention "Ya Chorong ah! Why didn't you accept that WooHyun guy? Do you perhaps have someone else that you are interested in?" Eunji hit his head and scolded him ,"YAH BACON can't you just shut up and eat peacefully!" The rest just laugh at how cute the BaekJi couple is while Chorong sit at her place blushing, thinking about how she should answer it."Ermmm I just want to know him more before I date him" she replied in a nervous tone. Everyone just nodded at her respond while Luhan poke the sides of her ribs again and whisper to her ears "Rongie I know who is your crush HAHAAHAHA" Chorong just show him her middle finger and laugh it off cursing him in her head. "Baekji stop fighting and Luhan stop bullying Chorongie. Our Lunchbreak ends in 30 minutes, so order your food now and stop fooling around." the leader of Exopink, SuHo said firmly glaring at Baekji. While everyone else started ordering their food with their phones [Yes, the kingkas and queenkas have special treatment from the school, they can order their food using their phone so they don't have to queue and they are always being serve first ] NamJoo suddenly said,"Is that SuHo protecting Cho Leader from that evil deer? WOOOO Leader couple!". Chorong became as red as a tomato since some of them started laughing. Luhan was obviously irritated and asked the rest to shut up.


SITTING ARRANGEMENT: Kai, Naeun, Hayoung, Sehun, Luhan, Chorong, SuHo, Kris, Bomi, NamJoo, Chen, Lay, Kyungsoo, Tao, XiuMin, Chanyeol, EunJi, BaekHyun


Author's POV:

When the food arrive, being the big eater, Chorong begin to stuff her food into . Luhan said in a worried tone," Ya Rongie ah eat slowly! The food won't run away, you may choke you know!" Chorong just smile at him with her cheeks still puff with food  causing him to chuckle at her cuteness. Sehun turn and look at his hyung and smirk,"AWWWW Hyung you are caring for noona? don't tell me...*wiggle his eyebrows* HAHA". This time, its Luhan's turn to blush and scolded the maknae "Yah I am not worried okay! *points at chorong* can't you see she is getting fatter and fatter day by day!" Chorong turn and pinch Luhan on his arm causing the older one to growl. Suho help Chorong by saying,"Stop it Luhan, she looks cute like that but Chorongie you have to eat slowly or else u might really choke okay?" chorong give him a salute and said,"Yes Sir!" and change her attention back to her food. Luhan just scoff and roll his eyes feeling annoyed to see how differently she's treating him and her crush, SuHo.

Seeing the other couples like Kai and Naeun feeding each other 

Chen and Namjoo playing around ,trolling one another 

Maknae couple feeding each other while holding hands under the table 

Kris smiling only at his girlfriend Bomi, putting his arm around her chair protecting her and flirting with her

the famous BaekJi couple, Baekhyun wants to kiss his Eunji but the shy Eunji kept pushing him away

Chorong sigh hoping she can do all these lovely dopey actions with her future boyfriend soon. "Do You Remember Uril bichudeon taeyang
Neolpgo pureun bada machi eojecheoreom Sigani meomchwobeorin gieok geu soge""
Wo shi wolf yi tou wolf awuuuu ah saranghaeyo Ni shi mei nu wo shi lang Wo shi wolf yi tou wolf awuuuu ah saranghaeyo Ni shi mei nu wo shi lang" both chorong's and Luhan's phone ring signifying a message.


Chorong's POV:

Who is the one interrupting me when I am eating? I took out my phone and saw a message from Omma :

Baby, please go straight home after school with my future son-in-law ok? We have something important to tell the both of you 

--The prettiest Mom on earth--

Omma, your future son-in-law? You mean SuHo Oppa?

--Your Lovely princess--

The eldest son of the Kim family? omo OBVIOUSLY NO!  I don't remember Kim SuHo as my future son-in-law but the only son of the Lu family  LUHAN DARLING

--The prettiest Mom on earth--

LUHAN IS YOUR FUTURE SON-IN-LAW! OMMA YOU ARE CRAZY! 

--Your Lovely princess--

No Darling I am not crazy . Luhan is my future son-in-law .

--The prettiest Mom on earth--

Aish I give up... Omma and Appa always liked Luhan... I just don't understand why? He always bully me, not a gentleman at all. He is an idiot, a bastard, I just hate him. But Omma said they have something to tell us, is it good or bad? Is he going to shift house? If yes that's it, I will have tears of joy! HOORAY!


Luhan's POV:

I check my phone and saw a text message from my cutie Omma :

Son I am so happy for you right now! Okay the adults have something to tell the both of you so please make sure to bring our cute+pretty+lovely+best Chorongie back to her house ASAP! I am missing my future daughter-in-law already . Bring her back safely!

--The cutest Mom on Earth--

Ne Omma ! I will definitly bring my precious Rongie back to her house straight after school!

-- Your handsome son--

I am so curious about the news they want to talk to us about. I hope it is something good.


Author's POV:

The school bell rang signifying the end of their lunch break, everyone began to walk back to their classrooms. The Exo boys the girls back, as usual receiving cheers from the people at the hallway. When Chorong and Luhan reached their classroom [only the both of them are in the same class], Luhan is very happy and excited as they finally got their time together, he felt left out and was very irritated as Chorong only have her attention on Suho for the whole lunch break. When Luhan tried to grab her attention, the teacher for the next period walked in causing Luhan to sign for the 1000th time that day. During lesson, Chorong felt her phone vibrating in her pocket so she decided to read her messages.


From : The most idiotic person on earth

Rongie ! have you read the message from your Mom? We are going home together! So you better not run away from me ok Sweetheart?

From : The only girl that grabs my attention 

Hi  You know what? See you at home & stop calling me your sweetheart

From : The most idiotic person on earth

Rongie, you won't die walking home with me ... I will protect you from all my fangirls. If you don't walk home with me, I will give all of your favorite chicken feet to Telly [A dog in their neighborhood] and I will tell your parents that you're the one who killed the goldfishes when you are six. Baby just go home with me.

From : The only girl that grabs my attention 

DON'T YOU ever touch my baby chicken feet ! I will cut all your fingers and sell them to your fangirls and I don't care if you tell my wrong doings to my Parents because I would rather get nag and scolded by them  than to walk home with a jerk.

From : The most idiotic person on earth

Why are you like that to me  Rongie I am in pain ! 

From : The only girl that grabs my attention 

Erm excuse me ,  do I look like I freaking care? and please for goodness sake stfu I am trying to focus in class!

From : The most idiotic person on earth

Okok Babe. Don't run because I catch 


After the last period, Chorong immediately dump all her textbooks and stationary into her backpack as she prepare to run home in order to protect her chicken feet from that evil dog. As she starts to run, her bag was caught by her one and only enemy, Luhan. "Awww Babe I caught you" Chorong just roll her eyes and walk ahead. After all the teasing and bickering, the both of them finally reach Chorong's House.


 [Chorong's House ]  [Luhan's House]

LuHan's family is richer than Chorong's family. Both family owned a land and built their houses next to each other since their parents are really close.


"WELCOME HOME CHILDREN!" They are welcome by hugs and kisses. Chorong sense something bad is going to happen to her since the last time when she was welcomed with hugs and kisses, she was forced to stay overnight at Luhan's house. She remembered every details about that night about how Luhan paid someone to act as a ghost to scare her and put some rubber lizards in her cereal when they are having breakfast. She almost pee her pants when she thought about those pranks she had experienced. "Sweethearts, we have a very very very good news to tell the both of you. But first, you both should go and bathe and change into something more classy since we will be going to the best restaurant in Seoul to celebrate this great news."said Luhan's Appa. "OMO Unnie I am so excited !" Chorong's Mom said in excitment to Luhan's Mom. "we will meet at the Lu's house in 2 hours" said Luhan's Appa. "Omma do I have to seriously wear this? Omg... is it that formal ? It's just the few of us..."Chorong complained for the umpteen time. "Let's go and meet the Lu's family now" Chorong's Appa said with much excitment. They enter the Lu's Limo.


Luhan's POV:

I was totally amazed my how my Rongie look tonight. She look stunning in that dress, showing her curves and her baby white skin. She put on a little make up and straighten her hair, she is always beautiful but tonight she is ily beautiful. I can't stop smiling at that beautiful girl. "You look like a ert, close your mouth and look elsewhere." Chorong said looking at me in disgust. Opps I think I check her out for too long but she's just too beautiful and I can't take my eyes off her. She is already this beautiful in this dress what about her wedding dress? I just can't imagine. "I am not a ert but someone just look too beautiful tonight and I think my eyes can't look elsewhere but at her." I try to flirt with her. "You don't look that bad, maybe you are a littleeee bit of handsome today."She replied me with that cute yet y voice of hers. I just smile and look at her during the whole trip from our house to the top best restaurant in Seoul.


Chorong's POV:

Wow I am surprised about how that idiotic deer looks like. He looks hot. OMG what am I thinking again? But seriously he look good with that nicely styled hair and a fitting suit. However with that jerk personality, he will not get a girlfriend although he's handsome. He is a ty idiot, I shouldn't even be looking at him. WTF he kept looking at me like a ert. "You look like a ert, close your mouth and look elsewhere." I said in a mean tone. As I wait for his nonsensical mean reply, I took out my phone and started taking selca. "I am not a ert but someone just look too beautiful tonight and I think my eyes can't look elsewhere but at her." he replied me. Oh did he just flirt with me ? crazy idiot. "You don't look that bad, maybe you are a littleeee bit of handsome today." I reply him ignoring his stare and glue my eyes back to my phone.


END OF CHAPTER 2

HOW IS IT?