Chapter 3 -- waking up

Out of this World

A/N Alright guys, seems I got bricked and forgot to post again... for months. I'm so sorry, please dont't kill this poor human here? *insert puppy eyes, accompanied by a famous Booing?*

To make you hopefully forgive me, I will update 3 chapters today. Last is (and freaking long I guess, 4 pages in OOwriter) so if you can't handle it, please skip until the next update, ne?

Love you all!

Ah yeah, after re-reading myself, I realized that JYP's dog does not have the correct . I had originally thought that Pie was a male, but I was wrong since JYP posted pictures in my hiatus about Pie-ya and her puppies. *ashamed of myself here*. So... mian, Pie-yah!

***************************************

 After about three months flying at a speed humans could never fathom - not that the boys have noticed anyway -, they finally landed on that far away planet. They were moved to an apartment that oddly resembled their old dorm from the time Jay still was with them. Their body started to breathe again, and they woke up.

 

Jay was on the top bunk of a bed, watching the white ceiling about four feet from his face. He fell asleep the night before in his hotel bed with some chick beside him, right after ing her, didn't he? He heard someone snoring then shifting to his right. He turned and looked over. On the top bunk of the bed on the other side of the room, he recognized Junho. Right under Junho, was Taec who was the one snoring, still wearing his black-rimmed glassed which now were laying sideways over his face. He looked under himself, and recognized Khun.

 

He laid back, closing his eyes and asking himself why he was dreaming of the past? His eyes spread wide once it clicked that it must not be the past since the three of them looked much older than in his memories of the dorm. He got down from the bed, grabbed some boxer shorts from the top drawer of the chest, wore them and stepped out of the room. He went to the room beside theirs, to find Chan, Junsu -he corrected himself, Minjun- and Wooyoung in there.

 

He went to the fridge and grabbed himself a bottle of water, from which he took a big gulp before stepping in front of the window to look outside. Now that wasn't like in the dorm. Outside, the houses were round, like bubbles. The people he could see had different tints of skin, most of them being blue but he could spot a few orange and even purple ones. He dropped his bottle and screamed.

 

Chansung was the first to scramble out of the rooms, quickly followed by Khun, Wooyoung and Junho.

 

“You!” screamed Wooyoung and Junho, both unhappy to see the tattooed boy back. They never realized they were back in the old dorm. Khun did though, and grabbed on Woo from behind before the latter could try to jump on Jay and punch him. Woo was the one who never forgave Jay for abandoning them in the past. Khun placed a hand on Junho's shoulder, though he knew the younger would not pounce on his hyung.

 

Chansung, however, was out of reach and pounced on his hyung, crushing him in a huge bear-hug, forgetting how much bigger he was than the other.

 

“Hyung, you're back!” The maknae had the biggest smile on his face and lifted him up without letting go in the hug and spun them around once.

 

Minjun stepped out of the room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He had to step closer to recognize Jay. He grabbed him from Chansung, tackled him to the couch and snuggled on top of Jay.

 

The four others looked at their grandpa Daegu with hanging jaws. Then Khun took upon himself to risk his life and went to wake Taec up.

 

“Come on, troll, get up. There's an issue in the living room right... Yah pabo!” He was saying this shaking the giant's shoulder back and forth to wake him up, when Taec pulled him down into his arms then entangled their limbs, put his head on Khun's chest and stopped moving. Khun did not have time to wrestle his way out, Taec had been too fast. He was so entangled that he could not move a limb now and looked up at the empty top bed, since he knew from experience that he could not get away before his friend woke up properly.

 

After a while, Wooyoung stepped in the room, looking for Khun. He saw them on the bed. Khun had drifted back to sleep since there was nothing else to do at that moment. Woo crawled on top of them, laid down on them and hugged them. He had taken a look through almost every window there was, and the fake maknae was now scared. Khun and Taec cracked open an eye upon feeling Woo shaking. Taec untangled his long limbs from Khun, and squeezed Wooyoung between them.

 

“What's wrong Woo? Why are you shaking that much?” he asked, the latter facing him. Khun spooned Woo from behind and hugged him hard. He let his lips grace the back of his neck, nothing that he didn't do before, but Taec scrunched his nose up. “Khun hyung, not in my bed, come on!”

 

Khun grinned over Wooyoung's shoulder to Taec, and the smaller was calm after the kiss.

 

“There's something strange, hyung. It seems we are back in the old dorm. Though nothing's the same outside the dorm. And Jay hyung is now being crushed under Minjun hyung on the couch, by the way.”

 

“Jay?” Taec looked confused on the name for a fraction of a second then fell off the bed and landed hard on the wooden floor. “You mean, as in Park JaeBeom?” he almost screeched. He was the second one after Woo, who was not able to forgive Jay. Not for leaving 2PM, because he knew that was the company's doing, but for the comments that he wrote on his Country when he was much younger. How could someone be so against the Country, and pretend to fit in a few years after? Yes, Ok TaecYeon was and still is, a patriot.

 

Taec got off the floor and stormed downstairs to the living room.

 

“Jay Park! How dare you step inside our dorm after you left like you did?”

 

But before he could reach the couch and throw Minjun off his target, Chansung and Junho stepped in front of the beast.

 

“Hyung! Please stop and look outside!” Chansung was using his aegyo against his hyung, and Junho played the same game. Taec could not resist and looked outside, to see bubble-like houses floating around in the sky.

 

He could not believe his eyes, so stepped to the door.

 

“Taec hyung, we've tried the door, and Windows. We're locked in.” stated Junho with a beat puppy face look on.

 

“Junsu? Could you get off me now? I'd like to at least sit down.” Asked Jay, trying to shove the other man aside.

 

Minjun, not used to his old name anymore, pouted but sat down, allowing his hyung to sit down too, but grabbed his hand as soon as he changed positions and interlaced their fingers.

 

“I missed you hyung. And by the way, please call me Minjun now. My dad requested that I change names when he died.”

 

Jay looked at his fingers. He was not used to all the touchy-feely thing anymore, not with other men anyway. “How about I call you Junnie instead? Junsu, Minjun, Junnie. This is messed up. And please stop touching me man!” He tried to get away from the other, but Minjun held on.

 

Khun forced himself between the two elder, sitting right between them after much shoving.

 

“Alright, so I was back in America when I went to bed. Anyone know what I am freaking doing here?”

 

“Wish I knew”, answered a moody Taec, who let himself fall on the second couch. He grabbed the remote and the TV, to see what kind of news there was.

 

The language used, he never heard before. But there were subtitles, so they all read.

 

“Latest news, ladies and gents. Our latest visitors have finally arrived. After our teenagers requested them for so long, we have finally invited, guess who?” The purplish thing on TV sounded excited, and its eyes shone like stars. “From planet Earth #86743, we have the privilege of having 2PM visit our dear planet! Can you believe this?” The creature shrieked in joy.

 

The seven boys looked at each other, and out of fear, all of them joined hands. Junho moved on to Chansung's lap, Jay on Khun's with his legs over Minjun. Taec had a once-again shaking Woo climbing onto him. Chansung and Taec lifted themselves and came to sit around Khun and Minjun. The couch creaked under the weight of the seven men, but it held on without breaking.

 

“H-How?” was all Jay said, and the six others nodded in agreement.

**************************************************

//appalled//

 

What would you feel like if you were alien-knapped like this? I would have pissed myself on, and died when I realized I was not on my planet anymore. But the guys have each other, which makes them strong.

 

Wish I had such close friends!

 

Next chapter, getting used to their new/old dorm...