Chapter 2

Out of this World

 Upon returning to their spaceship, the six pregnant creatures entered special cryo chambers to literally give birth to the kidnapped 2PM boys. A doctor and nurse were waiting in each of the chambers to help with the process. The medical staff had an orange-ish skin tone instead of the blueish tone the others had.

 

Wooyoung, Minjun and Junho's rebirths went as a charm. Khun's was longer but Taec and Chansung's were really long and painful, given their bigger sizes. All of them were wrapped in blankets that had the ability to grow with the person they were covering, and it was good since their growth back to their normal adult sizes would happen in the next twenty-four hours, while they would be kept artificially asleep.

 

The doctors scanned the humans for imperfections or diseases, and cured them all, of everything they could find. They were puzzled though about the bigger males, and “fixed” them up.

 

While the members were being taken care of, the remaining blueish creature and a crew scanned the planet to find the remaining member that was missing: Jay.

 

After a few terrestrial hours scanning, they finally found him on the other side of the planet, sleeping beside a female. . In a matter of minutes, the ship was hovering over the American city, ready to disembark the creature that was destined to kidnap the last boy.

 

Since the two humans were asleep, they did not bother scheming, and beamed him directly beside the bed, in his blue form, ready to reduce and aspire the eldest of the seven. In less than five minutes, he was stepping back into the ship, which took off for the long trip.

 

Jay was reborn as the others were, and he was cured of his addiction to nicotine. They thought of removing the weird drawings that were now part of his skin, but never saw this kind of art before and therefore, did not know how to remove it without scarring the skin for the rest of his life. The tattoos therefore stayed.

 

The extra-terrestrials stepped out of the cryo chambers, locked the doors and went back to their duties for the trip. The nurses made rounds once in a while, making sure their re-growth was happening at a steady rhythm and without problems. Satisfied for these were fine pieces of humans, all healthy, they grew back to their normal sizes and right before each would wake up, they activated the cryo chambers and the guys became frozen, life and aging stopping for them for the remainder of the voyage through the stars and galaxies.

 


 

While the seven boys were taken away from earth, Mark woke up from his fainting and with shaking hands, he ran up to JYP's office with his phone in hands. Knocking and barely waiting for a faint “come in”, he opened the door to the office, almost in tears remembering what happened to his hyungs.

 

Jinyoung noticed Mark's shaking as soon as he saw him and raised from his chair to walk to his employee with a worried expression on his face.

 

“What is the matter, Mark?”

 

“Hy-hyung! Chansung hyung and the others have disappeared!” He couldn't help speaking English, but JYP with his near perfect English, had no troubles understanding the young man. He also switched to English, to make the latter more comfortable.

 

“What do you mean, they disappeared? Six men cannot disappear out of thin air, Mark?”

 

As an answer, Mark unlocked his phone, pressed the play button and showed Jinyoung the video he's filmed earlier. Jinyoung re-watched it a few times, then asked Mark to email it to him, which he did. He sat the boy down on the couch and prepared him tea to help him calm down. After the boy was a little calmer, he told him to go back to the dorm. Once alone, he fell back in his chair and projected the video on his presentation screen to try to find obvious mistakes, which would show how Mark has pranked him. He could not find any filming mistakes, it all looked real... He messed his hair and groaned.

 

“Damn, how do I explain that our biggest act has been kidnapped by... what are those things anyway? Who do I report the disappearance to anyway? It's not like the police can do anything about this! AHHHHHH!”

 

Not knowing what to do, he decided to go back to his wife and dog. His wife's uncle is part of KARI, maybe he had a clue about these phenomenons?

 

Upon entering his house, his wife greeted him with a quick kiss. She was about to take Pie for his last walk of the day in the garden before going to sleep. So he followed them outside and told his wife about the issue while they walked around. She of course, could not believe her ears, even though she knew her husband was not joking at all.

 

Upon returning, she called up her uncle, who swore to look at the logs the very next morning.

 


 

Unfortunately for them all, the logs did not show any abnormal activity in the sky that day.

 

The police took the deposition, the video and Mark's phone for proof. Jinyoung still had a copy of the video anyway.

 

After a while, the medias started to wonder why no member of 2PM seemed to do any activities anymore, them always being all over the place with CF, dramas, collaborations, varieties, etc. JYPE representatives stated that the boys were secluded for the moment being, working on their writing skills, plus learning other European languages so they can become world-famous.

 

Mark Tuan, after two years of continuing activities, had a break down. He had to be put in a mental institute for a long time, he could not function by himself anymore. He kept having nightmares of his hyungs being kidnapped right before his eyes. During his waking hours, he missed them a lot. He did eventually come out and went back to Got7, but nothing would ever be the same for him.

 


A/N:

Alright, I swear Minjun will one day be the death of me! I started to edit and correct this text last Saturday to update this story, and was listening to my favorites playlist on youtube. And then came Minjun singing "That's what friends are for" and my brain just died on me. Laptop was forgotten and I could not take my gaze away from my TV on which I was streamng.

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

 

Next chapter should be up in about a week or a week and a half, depending on my crazy life schedule. Most of it is written down, but I always wait until the next chapter is almost done since I always end up changing a few words here and there to fit the rest of the text. English being a second language, I often find myself frustrated over word meanings and change it around until I love the phrasing.

 

NEXT UP: Waking Up...

 

Anyhow, TTFN!