Fight

Childhood Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fight went on , and no one was stopping it. I hurried out of the classroom and squeazed inside the crowd. Why is everyone just watching this ?!! 

Just a split second ago Luhan was on top of Yoo Han, but now Yoo Han was on top of him , " Hey, you think you could beat me Luhan ?!! Do you know who I am !! " Yoo Han was punching Luhan continuously and I tried to stop them but people were blocking me. It was impossible for Luhan to beat Yoo Han. Yoo Han was just much bigger and stronger...

As Luhan's face started to bruise , I couldn't watch anymore. Luhan kept laughing , and was saying nonsense. " Yoo Han? You ugly piece of dog. Hehe." That earned him more punches. I couldn't take this anymore. I yelled out of the top of my lungs, " STOP IT !! " Everybody's faces turned toward me and so did Yoo han's. Yoo Han turned around with a smirk and approached me. He pushed me against the wall , and pulled my chin up to face him.

"Bora you actually look decent without those damn ugly glasses of yours !! " People were just looking at us and  Luhan looked passed out a bit. I kept staring at this bastard. Where is those teachers when you actually need them!! " Why are you acting like this Yoo Han ?? Weren't we friends ?" "Bora, did you really think I was ever friends with you ?!! Oh please... why would I, this handsome guy, be friends with a loser like you. You see that guy on the floor right there? Yeah... I approached you so that I could get my revenge on him." I looked at Yoo Han with disgust...

" I guess you guys are both stupid... you don't remember me ?!! We went to the same elementary school, don't you remember?!" I was lost in thought for a second, I actually don't remember... I don't remember a kid who was handsome as Yoo Han. Wait , GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BORA!! 

I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong for me. I HAVE one last option... KICK HIS BALLS. I was about to do that, but Yoo Han figured out what I was going to do and moved away. " Sly ! " Then he slapped me in the face.

Then all of a sudden, Yoo Han's grasp got looser. Then he fell on the floor in pain.  I saw Luhan behind Yoo Han. I guess he kicked his balls from behind. 

Luhan looked like he was about to collapse right on me. While Yoo Han was bawling in pain , I put Luhan's arm around my shoulder, and walked past Yoo Han. Then I stopped my footsteps and backstepped back to that bastard. "Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter