Awkward

Childhood Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora POV

School ended and I walked home. I was confused and angry , JERK! All these happenings between me and him should never happen... Anyway I got back home and I saw Yoo Han lurking around the corner. Why the heck is he here ?!!! Before he saw me I casually swerved the other direction.

I was walking to places like the ice cream store, spicy rice cake stand ,etc. In other words I was stalling time. It was 9 oclock already. I was mentally getting anxious at the fact that my parents would get crazy looking for me. I checked my phone to call my parents and I got 15 texts from Luhan.

"Bora its 6 oclock already ,where are you?"

"Bora its 7:30...."

" Where the hell are you!!!!"

" Did you get kidnapped by Yoo Han! "

"Bora its 9! Text me back now!!"

I disregarded the text messages and just walked back home. It started pouring rain, and I ran to my house. "Stupid rain..."

I got home and my parents were sleeping... Nice parents I got huh 

I saw that my room was dark... "Thank God he's sleeping.. I don't want to see his face."

I got a towel to dry myself and got extra pillows and sheets to sleep in the couch. I did not want to sleep in the same room with him. I plopped on the couch, but I couldn't sleep. I got my earphones and started to blast music of G Dragon. "Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Breaker !! "

Listening to his songs made me happy again. Then I started watching G Dragon's weekly idol. God that was hilarious. "ewww Hyung Don don't touch my man like that!!"

Then I saw a shadow behind my back. I couldn't turn around... Is it a ghost?! I took out my earphones and slowly turned my back, and I saw it was Luhan.

I tried to ignore him and watch the show again, but he caught my wrist. I was about to yank it off if I didn't see that his hands were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter