Memories

Childhood Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora 6 years ago

Its been two weeks since Luhan came back to Korea. I really missed him. I often see him in school but he started to ignore me. I don't know why, maybe Luhan started his period lol.

I've been waiting for him to come back for four years now, and I wrote frequent letters that never were responded. But when he came back he was like his normal self, then days after that I felt like he was trying to keep distance away from me...

I don't know why but he became really handsome in my eyes... I liked him since I was young , but I never knew I would like him this much. When he came back to school all the girls crowded him, and it didn't seem like he was amused by it. I thought this was a good time for me to confess to him, and I wrote a letter. 

It started out, "Hey Luhan , this is Bora... You finally came back to Korea!! I missed you so much :( . You grew really handsome , and I don't know why but I'm getting the feeling that you're ignoring me. It makes me really sad. I really like you and not that friend like but really like you as a man ... This is a confession just in case you didn't get the hint. I like you, and I would like to know how you feel about me too. From Bora"

It was a straight forward letter, and I got so anxious while I was writing it in my bed. Tomorrow I planned to give it to him, and I wish he reciprocates my feelings...

It was school the next day, and I waited for him. I got to school 1 hour early and was waiting for Luhan to come. It was 8 and the other students were coming in. I saw Luhan come , but he was not alone. He was with the girls and few other guys. He saw me sitting by his locker , and he said ," Bora what are you doing here ?"

I got up awkwardly and tried to casually hide the note and said , " ohhhh. umm I don't know either."

He snatched the letter out of my hand, and opened it. His friends were all looking at it with amusement, "wow, what is that Luhan ?!"

I tried to snatch it out of his hand but he was too tall for me. He opened the note hastily and stared at it for long minutes. Then he said out loud , "Omo, a confession letter from Bora to me?!! I should be happy but I'm not..." He threw the letter at me and it landed on my foot. His friends started to laugh at me , and they all left me with smirk gazes. I felt water in my eyes, but I wiped it away and stomped bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter