o2

Reunite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kept my head down as I followed the boys. I saw a really tall guy whispering something to a shorter guy, but I couldn't really hear what they said. Hence, I let it slide and just minded my own business. It's rude to eavesdrop. We finally reached the principal's office after minutes of walking. I've noticed a lot of paintings on the walls of the hallways. Maybe the principal likes art as much as I do? The paintings were exquisitely beautiful.

Suho, the guy that introduced himself earlier, knocked on the door a few times before saying, "Principal Hwang? It's Suho and the others. And a new student as well." After a few moments an old and slightly raspy voice was heard. "Come in." We entered the office and the boys went to say something to an old man sitting in a chair that seemed like the principal. I awkwardly isolated myself from them.

"Principal Hwang, Sehun would want you to expell Kim Jirae." Suho said after he bowed. "And why would I expell her? What did she do?" Principal Hwang asked as he adjusted his glasses a little. "She disguised herself as one of my maids and went through my things. She even tried to steal my special necklace. But I got it back fortunately." Sehun spoke in rage. A necklace? How special was it?

"Ah, I see. She crossed the line three times already. I'll call her parents and discuss it with them." I was fumbling with the hem of my skirt. "And miss.... Oh, right? You're the new student I suppose?" The boys' attention were now directed at me. I gave him a silent nod. "I'm sure you have met Suho already. He's the student council president. He'll show you around soon. Do you mind introducing yourself?"

"N-no, not at all." I inhaled deeply. I wonder if Sehun recognizes me.. "My name is Oh Serri. I-i... um.. I've been homeschooled since I was young so I might not know some rules here." Sehun was staring intently at me again. "That's okay. Suho here will tell you everything you need to know." I nodded a thank you with a smile. "The one with the tanned skin is Kai or Kim Jongin, the big eyed one is D.O or Do Kyungsoo, the one wearing eyeliner for no particular reason is Byun Baekhyun, the tall giant over there is Park Chanyeol and the one with the poker face is maknae Oh Sehun~"

They each waved a hi as their names were spoken as Suho introduced them one by one. "We go by the name of EXO-K." He added. "Boys, shouldn't you people be in class right now?" The principal coughed and stated before they scurried off to their respective classrooms. "Suho, you stay." Principal Hwang said before he could get out. "Okay, Sir."

"Serri, Mrs Park sent me all of the things you could do. You are a music prodigy as well as an outstanding artist?! Amazing. The moment I saw your face on the application, I knew you were going to be a Royal Perfection student. Here's your schedule, a map of the school, your locker number and your tie. Just in case if you didn't knew, our students are ranked by colour of ties. If you have any questions, you may ask Suho. Welcome to Royal Perfection High, Oh Serri."

Principal Hwang finished and handed my essential items needed for this school. After I got ready, Suho and I set off for a tour around the school grounds. The school had everything. Even a huge kitchen for cooking class. I saw the cafeteria and it had air conditioning and the walls were made of glass. The assembly hall was huge. The stage was large as well. The school had a botanical garden. The flowers were beautifully bloomed and a pond filled with some fishes were there.

In other words, I could clearly see why the name of the school was changed. It was like a royal castle, and it's literally perfect. Suho also told me a lot of things about this school. Like how they are a lot of rich kids here so gaining a free pass to this school means you're seriously talented. Which was a compliment, he said. Furthermore, he told me about the ranking. That includes the colour of the ties. There were six colours.

White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Green and Gold and Black striped.

The white ones were for the ones who only got in with money and only money. Which meant they had no talent whatsoever. The yellow ones were for the ones who also came in with money, but they were really smart but had no other talents. The blue ones were the ones who came in with money but are mostly good in athletic activities. The red ones were the ones that are rich, good in both academics and sports, but lack in talent. The green ones were the ones are the people with just talent and money. Nothing else.

But whoever had the gold and black striped one, were the best of them all, the majority of them are rich kids, but they were good in all three talents, academics and sports. Or talent and academics, or talent and sports. This school wanted talented students the most. Therefore, if someone wears the gold and black striped tie would most likely be the most worshipped people in the school. My tie was the gold and black striped one. I gulped. I was good in archery and tennis, but I wasn't entirely sure about my academic skills. I think I was lacking in that department. We'll see I guess.

A thought crept up to my mind. Does Sehun recognize me?

 

 

After that lunatic catastrophe, I was running late in school. I had to wait a long time before she finally obliged. She was one hell of an annoying bimbo. Which reminds me, I'll have my necklace washed thoroughly before her germs conquer it. My gang was waiting for me as per usual, but they seemed a little annoyed. "What took you so long, maknae?" Suho hyung asked as I reached them. 

"Lunatic problems. I'll tell you guys, on the way to the principal's office. Now let's go, hyungs." I said and rushed them to the office. We walked to the main building and I told them about the lunatic bat bimbo. They knew about my sister, but didn't bother to ask what she looked like or her name. I appreciated them for respecting it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a girl that was as skinny as heck. Didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter