o1

Reunite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining. Serri and I love rain. We're pluviophiles. We didn't care if we got sick because of the rain, we enjoy the sensation of water droplets hitting our skin. Serri and I were playing tag at the backyard. It was raining heavily. We were getting colder and colder as time went by.

"Sehun! Serri! Stop playing in the rain and go take a bath. Daddy's making dinner!" Dad shouted from the kitchen. We stopped running and went inside. If there was anything that could make us stop playing in the rain, that would be food.

Food is nature's best creation.

"Okay!" We both said and raced to the door. We opened it and went inside. "What will I do with you two. You two will get sick at this rate." Dad said shaking his head with a sigh. I stuck my tongue out playfully and Serri laughed. "Your face looks funny!" And she laughed even harder. I frowned and started tickling her. "Hahahaha! Take that!" 

"S-stop it! It tickles!" She said between laughs.

"Enough, kids. Come on, mommy will give you bath before you guys get sick." I stop tickling Serri and we looked at the figure that was coming towards us. Mommy.

"C-co.. Cold.." I heard Serri mumbled while shivering. I started shivering as well.

Carrying the both of us at the same time, mommy carried us to the bathroom. The bathtub was already filled with warm water. Mommy started taking off our clothes and we jumped into the bathtub. We were young, so we didn't knew the boundaries between men and women. 

"Alright, alright. That's enough. Now stay still..."

 

Bzzt. Bzzt. 

The sunlight was streaming through the transulent curtains. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Everytime I dream about her, it'll always be disturbed.

I grabbed my phone and tapped 'dismiss'. I opened my eyes slowly so I could adjust my eyesight to the brightness. I sat up and looked at my surroundings. Same old same old. My uniform was already set up inside my walk-in closet. Another day of school is another day of pain. I went inside the bathroom and took a shower.

The dream I had started going back to my mind. I was much more happy back then. I want my old life back. When this whole bankruptcy thing didn't happen. I want my sister. But to me, miracles don't ever happen. Nothing miraculous had ever happen to me. 

I turned the water off and dried my body with the towel from the towel rack. I went outside, only to see one of the maids entering my room. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I voiced out and she turned around in shocked. Her eyes widened when she saw that I was half , with only a towel to cover me. "I-i am.. t-the new maid h-here.. I wa-was-"

"I don't care what the hell you were doing, but no one enters my room without permission. You got that?" She nodded. "So what were you doing?"

"B-but you said you di-didn't ca-"

"Tell me before I fire you."

"Ch-checking to see if you're awake.."

"I'm not one of those annoying brats that oversleep. For your information, I am ranked one of the highest in both academics and sports. If you're a maid here, you would definitely knew every basic info about me. They would tell you the minute they offered you this job." My head went click as I stared at her face longer. I scoffed. It was one of those 'girls'.

The lunatics, I'd like to call them.

"Oh haha. Kim Jirae. Youngest child of your family. You proclaimed yourself as my number one fan and your hobby is stalking. And even wrote a pledge in blood that says 'Sehun will be my future husband!'." I just love how I could remember things easily sometimes. But the pledge in blood was horrendous. I squinted my eyes at her as she started moving closer to me. What in the world was she up to now?

"Sehun oppa, I knew you would remember me! You even remembered my pledge! Does this mean you're my husband now?" I groaned in irritation and pushed her away. Girls like her are seriously too much. And since when remembering a pledge would mean marriage? She was obviously out of her mind. "Get out before I call security."

"B-but op-"

"You're older than me."

"We're in the same g-"

"But you had to repeat the same year since that brain of yours can't work properly."

"Se-"

"SECURITY!"

In less than two seconds, four big and bulky men rushed into my room. "What is it, young master?"

"Take her out. And make sure she never sets foot inside this house again. Or better yet, this neighbourhood."

"Yes, young master." They bowed and they instantly grabbed her arms and dragged her out, with her constant whining and protesting. She sickens me a lot. I hope I don't see any more lunatics. I swear to God I found a hidden camera in my walk-in closet. Tch. erts. 

Sighing for the nth time that day, I went inside my closet and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter