Haesica.

He is She.

                The Next Morning ~

Dongsoo lazily drag himself up slapping the alarm clock continuously.  He looked over Jin’s bed only to find that Jin had already gotten up and gone out.  He gave one last groan before proceeding to the restroom.  The tired boy washed up and slipped on his uniform but his sleepiness was disrupted when Donghae came bursting to the door. 

“Hyung!  Are you ready for class?!” He screamed loudly.  That earned a sharp glare from Soo.

“Arasso, I’m ready.  Lets go.” Soo replied as he grabbed his bag.

The first class consists of Advance Chemistry with Mr. Eunhyuk.  Everyone greeted him and the class began.

“Okay, find a lab partner everyone.  And please hurry too.”  He instructed.  People were moving about and discussing who to sit with.  Donghae speedily seated himself next to Siwon, and Sungmin sat with Yesung.  That left Dongsoo to find a totally new partner.  He lifted a smile when the spot next to Jin wasn’t taken, Soo awkwardly walk towards the seat when a random guy just took it.  That somehow ticked him off and he ended up seating in the table right behind them.

“Hello.  I’m Jang Wooyoung.  And you are?”  The guy greeted Jin.  “Lee Jin.  Nice to meet you Wooyoung.” Jin flashed a charming smile.  Wooyoung was surprised and his face was obviously red.  Dongsoo was disgusted at the sight and gave out a quiet mumble.

“Ah…That was quite fast! Anyways…”  The teacher praised.  “Does anyone want to deliver this stack of paper to the ever so lovely Ms.  Hyoyeon from Jeha High?”  He questioned.

Donghae quickly shot up his hands.  “Me!”  Hae is one heck of a fast guy.  Mr. Hyuk gave him the papers and sent Hae on his way.  He took his time smelling the trees and flowers as he passed by and occasionally, winking at girls and watching them swoon.  He took one last breath before entering the premises of the School of Beauties.  He only got to the gate when he heard something over in the corner near the tree.

Three guys were surrounding a blonde student as hey teased and snickered at her.  Hae put his stack of paper down, positioning himself for a fight in case of what might come next.  Those useless guys were poking the student’s head when Hae noticed a hidden bright grin shown by the girl.  She quickly grabbed one of the guys by the arm, raised up her leg , and knocked the guy’s back with a loud thump sending him crawling on the ground.  She lifted up her head and smiled grimly as her blonde hair sway in the wind, getting ready for the next attack, she rolled up her sleeves.  The other two came sending their fist into her when she jumped on the tree and kicked his face and punch the other.  Hae was surprised as he stood there frozen, staring at the girl who is dusting off uniform and straightening out her hair. 

“Pretty…”  Hae eyes widened.  The girl took a notice of Hae and slowly proceeded towards him.  She picked up a sheet of paper from the stack and handed it back to him.  She gave a gorgeous smile, jumped over the fence into the school, and disappeared.  He could barely comprehend her.  She was totally cold and grim earlier, yet her smile is so honest and sincere.  Lets just say, Hae is captivated.  He quickly ran to find Ms. Hyoyeon’s class for he, took too long already.  After walking around stairs after stairs and rooms after rooms, he finally found his destination.  A loud knock on the door was heard and Hae slowly opened the door.  The girls screamed and fidget as Donghae entered flashing his charming smile.  He noticed a blonde student blankly staring at him and went back to her slumber.  It was her.

Donghae politely handed the papers to the teacher when she suddenly asked him for another request.  “Do you mind taking these books down to the main office for me?”  The teacher asked.  Hae gladly accepted the task, but he didn’t really know where the office was.  Ms. Hyo noticed his confused look and scanned the classroom.  “Ms. Jung!  Jessica Jung!”  The teacher yelled.  She didn’t move one bit.  “Aish…this girl!  Tiffany!  Can you wake her up for me?”  She pleaded to the girl next to her.

“Yah…Sica-ah, wake up!”  Tiffany poked her, “5 more minutes…” she mumbled.  Hae quietly giggled at the sight.  The teacher was ticked off and decided to snap a piece of chalk at her.  Jessica slyly caught the piece of chalk with her hands and stood up.  “I’m up, I’m up!  You want me to take him to the main office right?  Arasso…arasso.”  Sica said irritatedly.  She gave Hae an icy look.  “Lets go.”  She said exiting the classroom. 

The whole way was pretty much silence.  Hae couldn’t take his eyes off of her.  Jessica is a petite, blonde student in her 16s.  She is usually very strong and cold towards people, her hair is smooth and silky, her large eyes and lips were perfect.  A girl who never really cares about attending class for she, has photographic memory.  She abruptly stopped and pushed him against the locker.  One arm across Donghae’s shoulder.  “Do you like me?” She mischievously questioned.

----------------------

Sorry for the late update.  I keep on napping when I get gome from school.  It really drains my energy.

I hope you enjoy this Haesica chapter.!

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions!