Meeting.

He is She.

                On the other bed lay a familiar figure.  “Hello.” He greeted with a smile.  “H-hi.” I stuttered.  Those baby-like eyes were staring at me again.  My heart skipped a beat.  The next thing I know, there was a hand on my forehead. 

“Are you sick somewhere?  You seem kinda daze,” He asked worriedly.  I quickly back away and my face flustered up.

“Oh, I’m fine … Um… So?  What’s your name?  Mine is Lee Dongsoo.”  I reach my hands out.

“Haha, you stutter a lot.  My name is Jin, Lee Jin.”  He chuckled and shook my hands.  It was sooo soft that I forgot to let go.

------ Jin POV

                Hm…That Lee Dongsoo is quite weird.  I think he’s really sick.  Well, lets just hope he won’t find out about my secret.  Aishh…the thing I have to do. = 0 =

I walked back to my bed and decided to continue reading the Chemistry book, he is still standing there staring into nothingness.  Well, it’s rather cute.

------ Soo POV

                I couldn’t move.  Why? I don’t know.?!  I tried moving my feet slowly towards my bed and successfully plopped on it.  Forgetting to change clothes, I got up and went for the closet.  Without notice, I started taking off my shirt.  “Y-yah…what do you think you are doing?” Lee Jin said shakily behind me.  That was strange. 

“Um..changing? We’re all guys anyways.” I replied turning around showing my bare chest.  He was flustered.  “Oh y-yeah…t-hat’s right.”  Jin focused back on his book. 

------ Jin POV

Aish!  Babo!  We’re all guys, its only normal!  What we’re you thinking.?  Just don’t look at him.  But he is seriously fit.  I couldn’t keep my eyes from stealing glances, I’m a byuntae D;

----- Soo POV

I was finally done and we’ve decided to go to sleep.  I keep twisting and turning, his image keeps popping up in my head continuously.  Those eyes and lips were very…inviting.  I walked to his bed and looked at him.  I slowly bent down…

----------------------------

What is Teukie going to do to Tae? ;O

Well, Taeteuk segment for this chapter ends here.  Next is … Yoonbum!

------------------------

                After settling down his things, Kibum decided to go out for a walk.  The moon was brilliantly bright and the wind was gentle.  He laid himself down near the fountain, her images replays in his head.  He closed his eyes but felt something hovering above him.  He shot open his eyes only to find her, Lee Yoona.  Surprised, Yoona fell backwards and into the water.  Kibum quickly sprung up and pull her out.

“Are you okay?!” Kibum asked her worriedly.  She was wearing skinny jeans and a T-shirt.  She was soaked to the bone.  Her face was so innocent with those doe-like eyes. 

“Oh yeah!  I’m just fine.” She replied.  “I thought you were dead for a moment there.  Good thing you’re still alive.”  She laughed.  Kibum couldn’t help but lift a smile on his face.  “Oh?  You’re quite handsome when you smile.”  She complimented bluntly, he quickly blushed up and muttered a thank you.

“My name i—ACHOO! –is Lee Yoona.” She sniffled.  He cracked up and gave her his hands.  “Kim Kibum.  Come to my room, I’ll get you a change of clothes.” He cheerfully invited.  A friendly conversation sparked between the two as they walked to his room.

Kibum pulled out a pair of shorts and a white shirt.  The size was a bit big.  He waited for Yoona to finish changing.  His jaw dropped when she appeared.  The white buttoned shirt outlined her gorgeous body, the shorts were covered and her long, slender leg stood out.  Her hair was somewhat wet and rather messy, making her incredibly y.  Unknowingly, Kibum stood up and walked over to her and pin her against the wall.

--------------------

Aish…these guys Cx

So! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Remember to subscribe and comment!

 :D  Love you all! <3