Bipolar? A Pro?

He is She.

                Dongsoo walked over to his bed and bent down.  Jin’s face and his were centimeters apart.  Soo was about to kiss him when he held back, before Dongsoo could lift his head, Jin turned and collided their lips.  The next thing he knew, the strange boy was on top of him.  He was being pressed on down the bed.

“Ah…Look what we have here?  What were you planning to do?  Did you like the kiss?” Jin smirked while caressing Dongsoo’s cheeks.  This was nothing like the Lee Jin from earlier. 

“W-what are you doing?”  Soo whispered trying to push him off.  Jin was unexpectedly strong.  The strange boy started ing Dongsoo’s clothes and his neck.  “Y-yah!  We’re both guys!  Stop it!”  The poor boy said while out of pain. 

Jin didn’t care and passionately entangled their tongues.  Strangely, his lips felt so soft …The kissing stopped and suddenly, Jin plopped sideway and ………………… fell asleep. 

“Don’t tell me…he was sleep-kissing?!” I thought.  I poked his cheeks but he didn’t bother to move.  Instead, he was now hugging me, calling me “Teddy Bear-chan.”  What in the world…Jin is actually sleeping.  The seductive one from earlier now turned into a dorky-kiddish Jin.  Is he bipolar or what?!

I got off his bed and re-buttoned my shirt.  My mouth was sore and my neck was wet.  I walked to the restroom and wiped myself off.  I slowly lay to my bed and pulled the blanket over me.  My face was flustered red and my heart was racing.  “Those lips…”  I happily whispered and drifted off to sleep.

-------

                Unknowingly, Kibum walked over and pinned her against the wall.  She looked surprised and curious.

“What are you doing?”  She asked bluntly.  I didn’t even know what I was doing…how am I suppose to answer her question?  I smashed my lips against her and stayed like that.  I heard her chuckled.

“Yah, Kim Kibum.  You are really naïve, aren’t you?  That is not how you do it.”  She teased.  Swiftly, she pulled herself out and pinned me against the wall instead.  She gave off a playful grin.

“This is how.” Yoona intertwine their lips and moving about rhythmically.  I was in a daze.  She stopped and smiled adorably. 

“That’s all for today.  Thanks for the clothes!  I’ll return them tomorrow.”  She happily waved as she skipped out.

._.’’  What were you thinking Kim Kibum?!  Oh, for godsake, I only knew her for 20 minutes.  He settled himself on the bed and his lips curved into a smile.  “Well…I didn’t say that I didn’t like it.”  He giggled and slept peacefully.

-------------------

What a strange night right?! LOL. 

Tae is bipolar in this story.  She’s kinda  y at night but super duper dorky and innocent in daytime. 

Thanks for reading!  Comment and subscribe! :D