The Strange Boy,

He is She.

                It was the start of another year.  Lee Dongsoo, a young man with brown hair and sharp jawlines.  His eyes are the color of deep seductive brown.  He is gentle and mischievous.  As the president of the student council, he is incredibly smart.  He dislike most of the girls for they, were too common.  The boy wanted to find something different, and indeed he did…   

He woke up extra early and got ready for school.  As usual, finishing his uniform with a tie and slip on his coat.  Soo slowly slid down the stair rail and fell halfway down.  That earned a loud laugh from his sister, Yoona, and a head shake from his mother.  He quickly got up and straightens out his clothes.  “Oops.”  Dongsoo sheepishly smile.  “Lets eat.”  His mother called the two.  After the yummy meal time, Dongsoo and Yoona greeted their parents before going. 

“We probably won’t come home this weekend to get use to the school. Biane omma.  See you soon!”  The two kiddos said in unison as they pushed each other trying to get in the car.  After a long ride, the tall building came to sight.  Hidden behind the trees lay a huge school with thousands of rooms and students going about everywhere.  Even though Yoon and Soo have been here before, the sight never gets old. 

“Welcome to Jeha High, Ms. Lee Yoona.”  The door greeter greeted happily.  Soo dropped Yoona off first before going into his school.  Girls screamed on the top of their lungs as he passed by.  He did not pay any attention to them, it happens everyday anyways.

“Lee Dongsoo!”  A tall and charismatic guy waved.  “Hey Siwon. “  I shook his hands.  We slowly entered the school.  All eyes were on us and whispers and screaming were heard.  “Girls...”  I quietly sighed and bumped into someone. 

“Sorry!” I apologized as I bent down and picked up his book.  My eyes widened as I looked up.  For a guy, his skin was perfectly complexed.  His black bright eyes complimented his jet black hair.  Long eyelashes accompanied those big eyes and his lip was perfectly shaped.  If he didn’t dress like that, I would have assumed he was a girl.  “Its fine.”  They short and petite guy yawned and left.  I was in a daze but awoken by Siwon’s playful kick.  “Yah!”  I yelled at him.  We continue our way through looking for the rooms.  Luckily, my room was near Siwon’s, Yesung’s, Donghae’s, Sungmin’s, and Kibum’s.  As I walked in, I notice someone had already settled their things on the other half of the room.  I spent around 2 hours putting things onto self and went for a walk with my guys.  They apparently wanted to see the Beauties from Jeha High and dragged me along. 

Guys crowded around the area under the cherry blossom tree.  We managed to push ourselves up front.  My jaw dropped.  That strange guy from earlier was happily chatting with the girls while drinking tea, I did not know he was that popular.  I’ve never seen him before. 

“Aish…That guy got games!” Yesung exclaimed while staring at Yuri.  They all nodded while looking at the person they liked.  He blended in so well with the girls, it is hard to believe that there’s a guy like that.  I should be looking at the girls but I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.  “Yah. What’s wrong with you Lee Dongsoo.?  It can’t be…that I’m gay?”  I shook the thought and the guys and I returned to our dorms.

                On the other bed lay a familiar figure.  “Hey!”  He greeted with a smile.  “H-hi.”  I stuttered.

-------------------------------------------------

OMG.  What's gonna happen? O u O

Thank you for reading! <3

Remember to comment and subscribe ;)