Love

Perfectly Imperfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: Sorry for updating really late and this chapter is not that good and long, but I tried. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 7: Love

 

“Minho, Sulli---she…she…lost consciousness and fainted, we called the ambulance and they’re already on their way. Minho, I’m worried, she really looked pale earlier. I don’t know what to do”

 

That woke me up. Relieved, I opened my eyes.  It was only a bad dream. I thought it was happening again, maybe I can’t stand another painful thing like that but I know I’m bounded to whatever I do.

I remembered how I lost my mind when Victoria called. The times when I didn’t know what to do but cry.

I looked at the window and I’m guessing it’s only dawn, probably four in the morning. It was cold and she’s still there, lying unconsciously. I covered my face with my palms, preventing myself from crying. I can’t cry, I have to be strong at least for myself, for my heart.

I held her hand, playing with her cute little fingers. It was a warm tingly feeling, I wish I can do this when she wakes up. Her innocent face reminds me of how she’s been struggling with this situation all these years and I can’t bare myself imagining how hard it was.

“Sulli-ah, remember the night I asked you to go with me to the restaurant’s anniversary party? That night, I felt more nervous than ever but when you encouraged me, I had the courage to speak in front. I’ve owed you the bravery for that and now, I’m going to pay that back” I said, almost tearing up. Still holding her hand, I continued “Fight once more, let me be someone you can rely on this time. Fighting, Sulli-ah” and with that I put my head down, trying to stop all the tears from flowing.

 

I looked up when I felt something moving, it took me a while to realize it was Sulli. She’s finally responding! I don’t know but something in me felt jumping. She slowly opened her eyes. I held her hand tighter reminding myself, I won’t let go.

“Mr. Minho….” was her greeting. I smiled at her shocked expression.

“Are you…my Doctor?” I shook my head still not telling a single word.

“But…..”

“I know your case already” I said “You should’ve told me. I was worried to hear you actually fainted, I thought it was from the food from the restaurant” I continued trying to brighten the mood up. She giggled although I see how sad her eyes are, maybe because she’s so much in pain so I asked “Are you okay?”

“Yeah but if you were my doctor, I would’ve been completely fine” she’s joking now which is a sign that she’s okay for the meantime.

“You’re flattering me” I said grinning and then she laughs again. Oh, how I love this kind of laughter. It feels like music to my ears.

I went closer to her and tap her head playfully “You have to get well soon, we still have a lot of adventures to go and you owe me a lot of them since you rejected me”

“That requires a lot of oxygen, I guess so I really have to get my heart doing its job” and then we both laugh. For the meantime there, I felt completely happy. Everything feels complete with her by my side. I can’t ask for more. Or maybe I should ask for a longer time to be with this special person.

 

By afternoon, Chief Eunhyuk arrived to announce that Sulli can finally go out of the hospital since being in the hospital could depress her though I doubt it would if she’s this bubbly.

“It’ll be better if she’ll be outside living life but don’t forget the limitations. Minho, take good care of this angel, okay?” I nod like a child. Sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter