Part 5

Suddenly

PART FIVE

 

 

 

~~~~~~CHORONG’S POV~~~~~~

 

*RIIIIIIIIIING*

 

The bell rang and it’s time for lunch. The classroom and hallway became noisy and chaotic. I looked for Woohyun and there, he ran out of the room like lighting. Tss, what a bastard. Then I received a message.

 

From: Namu

I’m sorry. Let’s still eat together. I have to grab Naeun before someone else does! See you at the cafeteria! *throws hearts*

 

Eww! Why does he always put *throws hearts* everytime he can’t make it up for me? It’s disgusting!!!

 

I walked to the cafeteria ALONE. I plugged my earphones again, you know why. I’m such a loner. I’m looking down, earphones plugged, and my bangs are covering my eyes. UGGGH I LOOK LIKE AN EMO! >__<

 

I reached the caf and got some food. I looked for an empty table and found one. I walked there with a tray on my hands. Faster Namu! I don’t want to eat alone!!!

 

I’m so hungry already so I just started eating. As time goes by, I’m starting to get frustrated. WHERE THE HECK IS THAT BASTARD?!?!

 

I don’t want to text him because I might look desperate. He’s with his soon-to-be-girlfriend so I can’t be with him everytime I want too. *sigh*

 

Finally, I saw the two of them. I saw Woohyun looking around like an idiot. Then he saw me and smiled. He walked fast while Naeun is with him. He’s bringing her bag. In fairness, he’s acting like gentleman.

 

“Chororo, I’m really really sorry. Did you wait for too long?” He said while catching his breath.

 

“No, I didn’t.” I said sarcastically. “Naeun, annyeong!” Woohyun is seated beside me and Naeun is in front of him. “Hello Chorong-ssi.” Aww, she’s really kind and gentle. I wonder how she feels towards Woohyun. She should accept him as his boyfriend by the time he will confess! I suffered so hard, hiding my feelings, but then my bestfriend will just get rejected?! Huh! No way! I was even the one who picked a gift for her.

 

When they started eating, the atmosphere was actually worse than eating alone. The two love birds are flirting in front of me! Uggh! They’re making me cringe! I am so left out -___-

 

They were talking to each other when Woohyun noticed a smudge on Naeun’s lips so he wiped it with his own finger! EEEWWWWW!!! UGGGGH!!! I’M GETTING GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER!!!

 

So I decided to leave.

 

“I’m sorry, but I think I’m a disturbance in your ‘flirtation’. I will just leave you alone, okay?” Naeun just chuckled but Woohyun looked worried or something. I can’t describe his face XD

 

I took my tray and stood. Woohyun didn’t try to stop me. Of course, Naeun is in front of him. I looked around to find an empty table but I coincidently found Myungsoo sitting with his two friends. So I walked quickly and sat beside him.

 

“I’m sorry to disturb but, can I eat with you just for today?” They agreed and even welcomed me. “Myungsoo, annyeong.” I looked at him and he just smiled.

 

“What’s wrong? What happened to you?” He asked. That made me looked back at Woohyun’s table.

 

I was so surprised to see him standing and pointed angrily at me. His eyes are wide open and I can read his mouth that he’s cursing. He was about to walk but Naeun stopped him. He looked at her and calmed down. He took one last serious look at me and then he sat down. That was scary…

 

“So that explains everything.” Myungsoo suddenly spoke. Omo, he saw that?! Noooo!!!

 

“I’m sorry. I just want to eat peacefully but they were both flirting with each other. It’s making me cringe!”

 

“It’s okay. You can always eat with us anytime.” He said with a cute smile, showing his dimples.

 

I’m glad I have someone to run to.

 

 

THE REASON BEHIND WHY NAM WOOHYUN IS LATE.

 

 

~~~~~WOOHYUN’S POV~~~~~

 

*RIIIING*

 

The bell rang and I immediately ran outside of the room. I have to go fetch Naeun in her room.

 

I really feel bad leaving Chorong behind. I know she understands but it still hurts for her. So I sent her a text.

 

To: Chororo

I’m sorry. Let’s still eat together. I have to grab Naeun before someone else does! See you at the cafeteria! *throws hearts*

 

Haha! I know she hates it when I put *throws hearts* in my texts. I don’t know why, but I like it when she’s pissed off. She’s fun to watch. Plus, she forgives me easily. Hahaha!

 

If she will have a boyfriend, that guy must be sooo lucky. Even though sometimes, Chorong is so hot-tempered and violent, she really fun to be with. You can share anything to her and she listens to everything. She helps you even though she doesn’t need too, sometimes secretly.

 

Their class ended and everyone walked out the room. When I saw Naeun, her face lit up after seeing me. Same happened to me.

 

“Naeun-ah, let’s go to the cafeteria quickly. I’m so hungry already! I bet you are too.” I added some aegyo. I know she can’t resist me >3<

 

“I have to go to the restroom first. Please wait for me?” She did aegyo too. Now, I can’t resist her >__<

 

I just smiled and nodded and took her bag. We went to the restroom. She went inside while I waited outside. Aigoo. She really taking a long time. Chorong is waiting for me!!! But of course, I can’t say that to her. What is Naeun doing? Girls, really. They take too much time for grooming themselves. Naeun doesn’t need to! She’s already pretty even without doing anything.

 

Finally, she went out of the restroom. I just smiled at her.

 

“Did I take too long?” YES.

 

“No, of course not. Let’s go?” Then we walked to the cafeteria.

 

When we arrived, I looked around for Chorong. Then I saw her eating alone. Uggh! She really hates eating alone…

 

Mianhe Chorong :(

 

I walked to her table and Naeun is just beside me.

 

“Chororo, I’m really really sorry. Did you wait for too long?” I said while still catching my breath.

 

“No, I didn’t.” I know she’s just being sarcastic. But I know she understands me.

 

We started eating. Naeun and I are playing with each other. We even feed each other. She’s just so cute! Then I noticed a smudge on her lips. I wiped it off with my own finger. I know she’ll flutter! Hahaha!

 

Then suddenly, a Kill-Joy spoke.

 

“I’m sorry, but I think I’m a disturbance in your ‘flirtation’. I will just leave you alone, okay?” Chorong said. I thought of stopping her but nevermind. She hates seeing me like this, I guess.

 

It was just fine for me not until she sat beside that bastard Kim Myungsoo.

 

I got so annoyed so I stood up and angrily pointed at her. I can’t help myself but to mouth curses. I was about to go but Naeun held my hand.

 

“Please, stay with me. Let her go.” She said softly. I can’t insist to go, so I just sat down again.

 

“I’m sorry.” I’m just looking down, forcing myself not to look at Chorong.

 

UGGGGH!!! OF ALL TABLES AROUND HERE, WHY SIT WITH A BASTARD??!!! AIIIISSSHH!!!

 

And why am I so affected?! I shouldn’t mind with her business anymore, like how she’s not minding mine. But I can’t just help myself from getting irritated if he’s with Myungsoo.

 

Please, Park Chorong. Don’t leave my side.

 

 

~~~~~CHORONG’S POV~~~~~

 

Classes ended and I’m walking on my way out of the school.

 

Suddenly, someone covered my eyes from behind.

 

“Yaa Namu! Take it off!” I said without even touching his hands. Duuh, it’s so obvious. He’s the only one I know who does greasy stuff like this.

 

He took his hands off. I knew it. He stood beside me. “Ouch.”

 

“OH! Myungsoo! I’m sorry! I thought it was Woohyun.” Aish! I didn’t know Myungsoo does things like that.  He’s normal, you know.

 

“You miss him already, right?” I pouted my lips while looking down.

 

SO DAMN YES.

 

“No, of course not. I see his face everyday. Why would I miss him?” Seeing his face isn’t enough for me. Even though we’re together, he’s always busy with his cellphone, or he would just leave everytime something came up about Naeun. Yes, you may call me selfish, but I miss those times that only the two of us together. Only the two of us understand what we’re doing. Only the two of us making fun of each other. Just the two of us. But now, things got different.

 

Why are my special feelings just came out now? Now that he has someone else? Why haven’t I realized that… that I actually like him?

 

This sudden realization is non-sense. I’m too late. I thought I still have a lot of time to make sure of what I’m feeling, thinking that I can just confess anytime. Why am I so careless?

 

“I noticed that Park Chorong nowadays has changed. She’s not the tough girl anymore. She’s always lonely and gloomy. And she’s not smiling anymore.” Really? I look like that? Tss.

 

Why am I the only one suffering? It’s not easy to find friends, you know. I’m not friendly. That’s why Woohyun is my one and only bestfriend since 3rd grade. I even can’t believe that Myungsoo became my friend. He’s famous with girls but I can’t believe he’s with me. He’s a really true friend.

 

That’s why I just can’t understand why Woohyun hates him so much. What is there to hate about Kim Myungsoo? Does he hate him ‘cuz he’s more handsome than him? That’s a very shallow reason, gosh.

 

“Park Chorong.” He said. “Oh?” I looked up to him. You know he’s tall, right?

 

He stood in front of me and kneeled down to the floor. OMO OMO What is he doing?! He tied my undone shoelaces. “You might trip.”

 

I don’t know why, but I’m starting to tear up. Not just because what he did and said, but I remembered all the memories I have with Namu. Even though he’s acting like a kid, he is still a gentleman.

 

Gosh, I miss him so much.

 

Myungsoo stood up and looked at me tearing up. Then he suddenly hugged me. And there, my tears flooded.

 

He’s caressing my back while I’m crying on his shoulder.

 

Then, something unexpected happened.

 

Someone grabbed Myungsoo and pushed him against the wall. I was so surprised to see it’s Woohyun. He lifted up Myungsoo’s collar which made him struggle.

 

“I told you I would really punch you if you touch Chorong again.” Woohyun said.

 

“YAA NAM WOOHYUN!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! YOU’RE GETTING OVERBOARD! LET HIM GO!” I’m seriously panicking right now! I forced Woohyun’s arm off Myungsoo but he just shook it away and his hold of his collar just got tighter.

 

“Who do you think you’re hugging, huh?! I let you off last time, but now I won’t.” He was about to punch him but…

 

“NAM WOOHYUN, PLEASE!!!” Both of them looked at me, and also the other students around, witnessing what’s happening. I’m already crying wildly.

 

IS HE FREAKIN’ MESSING WITH MY FEELINGS?!

 

“WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!!” sobs “Why are you doing this? I seriously don’t understand you.” He looked at me worriedly. “LET HIM GO, BASTARD!” He glared at Myungsoo, then pushed him off.

 

“I cried earlier for no reason. I thought I was missing you, but now I’m not. I don’t know you anymore. I don’t know what happened to Namu. I thought you were my friend.” Still crying, I walked out of the scene.