Part 4

Suddenly

PART FOUR

 

 

 

*FRIDAY AFTERNOON, AFTER DISMISSAL*

 

~~~~~WOOHYUN’S POV~~~~~

 

“Naeun, annyeong!” I surprised her as she went out her room. She got surprised but then she smiled after seeing me. Waa, she’s really really pretty when she smiles.

 

“Hello, Woohyun-ssi. Did you wait for too long? I’m sorry.” Plus she’s really kind and gentle. Exactly the total opposite of that Park Chororo. She’s so noisy and violent XD

 

“Aniyeo, don’t worry.” She just smiled. “Let’s go? Do you want to eat?” She excitingly nodded. I took her bag and carried it myself.

 

We walked to the school cafeteria to eat. We were just talking on our way. Being with her makes me feel happy. AND PEACEFUL. If you know what I mean…

 

“Woohyun-ssi, what if I tell you that I like someone else?” Wait, what?!

 

“What? Andwae, andwae. I won’t let you do that.”

 

“Huh? Hahaha! How can you stop me then?”

 

“I will do anything for you to love me to the point that you’re gonna go crazy if you can’t see me for a day.” She laughed so hard. Aigoo, she is so cute! I want to pinch her cheeks.

 

Speaking of pinching of cheeks, that bastard Kim Myungsoo is getting overboard. I really hate him! Because of him, Chorong is having weird thoughts about our friendship. Because of him, Chorong will be taken away as my friend! What a bastard!

 

“Okay. Let me see how far you can go for me.” She cutely smiled. What she said made me laugh a little.

 

“Aigoo, kyeopta!” I placed my arm around her shoulders and moved her near me while walking.

 

But I regret I just did that.

 

She complained that it hurts because her hair is pulled and she took my arm off her shoulders. She looked uncomfortable.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry! Are you okay?” She just forced a smile and nodded.

 

UGGGGGH IDIOT!!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! ARE YOU DRUNK?! YOU’RE WITH SON NAEUN AND NOT WITH PARK CHORONG, OKAY?! ARRRGGGGH!!!!

 

Then we got awkward. Ugh, why is it always awkward when I’m with her? I can’t just fool around when I’m with her. I’m afraid I might say words that might offend her or something. She doesn’t even show motives that she likes me back. She’s really confusing. But I still love her. When she’s already my girlfriend, we’ll get to know more about each other.

 

-----

 

*SATURDAY*

 

~~~~~CHORONG’S POV~~~~~

 

I’m really in a sudden urge to go shopping. I want new shoes for school. And shirts. And jeans.

 

I dressed up and then after, I went downstairs. I’m going to the mall by myself because it would really take a lot of time for me to shop. You know, girls…

 

I reached the mall and just stroll around. I went to every shoe store and finally found an awesome pair. I just walked around and then suddenly, my phone rang. I took it out and it’s Namu.

 

Me: Oh Namu, wae?

Woohyun: Yaa Chororo! Where are you?

M: I’m at the mall. Why?

W: Why are you there?

M: Huh? Why not? Am I not allowed?!

W: I mean, why did you go alone? You should’ve called me!

M: I don’t want to. I don’t want to go with a noisy kid.

W: Aish! Watch out! I will go there so wait for me!

M: Okay! Then you would go crazy finding me! Bwahaha!

W: YAA! Answer my calls okay?!

M: No. Bleh!

 

Then I ended the call. Hahaha that was fun! I can already imagine his face while finding me and keep on calling me! BWAHAHA >:)

 

I walked inside this huge store of shirts. I am so amazed with the cool shirts that are displayed. I saw this store before but I didn’t have time to appreciate it. It’s been a long time since I went shopping by myself.

 

While I was looking around, something really caught my attention. I saw this really cool hoodie at the corner of the store so I ran to it. It looks really cool upclose. Omo omo I want to buy this! But then someone suddenly spoke behind me that almost gave me a heart attack.

 

“Give me your phone and wallet if you don’t want to get hurt. Don’t you dare turn around.” His voice is really deep. Oh my God please help me! How can someone like him get inside this store?! I mean in this mall?!?!

 

I’m not dumb enough to give him my phone and wallet so I hit his face by my elbow and then pushed his chest which made him fall on the floor.

 

WHAT THE HECK?! IT’S NAM WOOHYUN!!! WHAT A BASTARD!!!

 

“YAAA!! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL ME?! HUH?!” He still on the floor, laughing at me while holding his nose that I hit.

 

“You should’ve seen your face earlier! You look like a kid! BWAHAHAHA!” He’s just freakin’ laughing! Does he think this is funny?! WHAT IF THAT WAS REAL?! IS IT STILL FUNNY?!

 

“I HATE YOU.” I walked away quickly. He ruined my mood! I will definitely come back for that hoodie! And I will definitely take revenge on that bastard!

 

I was walking as fast as I can but then he SUDDENLY backhugged me.

 

“Mianhe, Chororo. I was just kidding.” Yeah, that was really fun. I hope you’d do that again -_-

 

“Go away.” I forced him to take off his arms around me but it just got tighter.

 

“Andwae. I won’t let go until you forgive me. No one hates Nam Woohyun.”

 

“Uggh! Stop your greasiness please! It’s making me cringe!”

 

“Then just forgive me! Mianhe, Park Chororo.”

 

“Okay okay. Get off me now.” He childishly laughed and said “Yaay!” GOSH. He’s such an idiot.

 

I didn’t look at him and just walked directly straight. I still hate him. How did I survive 10 years being with him, my gosh. As he is getting older, he is getting dumber and more childish.

 

“Aigoo. There goes your temper again.” He placed his arm over my shoulders which I quickly took off. “Yaa, I thought you already forgave me?” He placed it again. “Truthfully, I should be the one to get angry because you just hit my perfect nose.”

 

“Yaa!” I was about to punch him but I just didn’t do. *sigh* Just forget it, Chorong.

 

We walked around the mall together. We just talked about random stuff and we keep on criticizing the people we see around. Then I realized I was already laughing with him. See? That’s how fast Woohyun can bring back my good mood. Son Naeun is really lucky to have Woohyun as her boyfriend, even though sometimes he’s annoying and arrogant. But what I like most about him is that he always says sorry everytime he does something foolish to me. And even though it’s not his fault, he still says sorry so that we won’t fight with each other.

 

Speaking of Son Naeun, we should look for a present!

 

“Yaa, Namu. You need to find a present for Naeun.”

 

“Oh, you’re right! I totally forgot.”

 

“What? You forgot? Tsss, idiot.” He glared at me. It’s true! He’s an idiot for forgetting a present for his soon-to-be-girfriend.

 

We looked around for cute stores to get ideas from. Then I noticed this really cute store so I went inside. I came close to a stall where there are couple necklaces displayed. I scanned for the cutest design, but instead for picking a common one, I saw this spoon and fork couple necklace. I really like it! I asked for the sales lady to take it out for me. Awww, it’s so cute! It’s unique because most of the couple wear the boy-heart-girl designs. This is totally different. I called Woohyun to let him see it.

il_340x270.609316598_ixqr.jpg

 

“Yaa, Namu. Look at this. It’s so cute! You should give the fork to her, and you wear the spoon.”

 

“Really? Spoon and fork? That’s not romantic at all!”

 

“What do you want? Don’t tell me you’re serious about that pillow with your face?!”

 

“It’s not bad…” I slapped his arm.

 

“Eewww! Stop it, please! For sure, she will just throw it!”

 

“Hahaha! Okay okay. If you say so.” He looked at the sales lady. “Please take one pair for me.” She just nodded.

 

Naeun will definitely like it! I mean, she should. The material thing isn’t the important one. Nam Woohyun is.

 

The sales lady gave the box to Woohyun. “Aww, you really look good together! The couple necklace really suits you both.” Wait, what? “Look good together”? I look good beside an idiot?

 

He grabbed my shoulder against him and said, “Really? Even though I’m handsome and she’s ugly?” I glared at him. How dare you embarrass me infront of people -_-

 

My phone suddenly rang.

 

Me: Yoboseo?

Myungsoo: Oh, Chorong annyeong!

Me: Oh! Myungsoo annyeong!

 

I said flirtatiously. You know why. And it work! Namu glared at me. His smile was turned to a glare.

 

MS: What are you doing?

ME: I’m in the mall, just strolling around.

MS: What did Woohyun tell you? Is he mad at me?

ME: Aniyeo. I’m fine. Stop worrying.

 

WAHAHA. Woohyun’s glare became worse. Oh yeah, this is fun XD

 

MS: What? What are you saying? *laughs*

ME: Oh, really? Call! You wait for me outside my room on Monday so we can eat together again, okay?

MS: Yaa, Chorong. What is wrong with you?

ME: Okay. See you—

 

Before I finished talking, Woohyun snatched my phone and talked to Myungsoo. Uh-oh. I didn’t expect that.

 

“YAAA! Stop calling Chorong, okay?! Don’t act like you care. She’s always fine as long as she’s with me. Don’t wait for her outside our room because I don’t want to see you face. Don’t eat with her ever again, she might get poisoned by you. Don’t meet with her ever again. DO YOU GET IT?!”