Part 2

Suddenly

PART TWO

 

 

 

~~~~~CHORONG’S POV~~~~~

 

 

From: Namu

Will you be my girlfriend?

 

WAIT, WHAT? O____O

 

I looked at him at raised an eyebrow.

 

HE GAVE ME A SINCERE SMILE.

 

I gave him a confused look.

 

I turned to my phone again to reply. What is wrong with him? Is he okay? Is he high? I was already typing my reply when I received another message.

 

From: Namu

How is it? Is it fine? You think Naeun will like if I asked her personally and sincerely? I even changed my smile.

 

I don’t know, but why do I feel disappointed? Woah, Park Chorong! Did you really think that was for you?! Since when do you feel this way? Stop it okay.

 

I didn’t realize I was just staring at my phone for the whole time. Until it vibrated again.

 

From: Namu

Hey what’s wrong with you? You think I was serious? HAHAHAHA!

 

Tssss, what a bastard. I looked at him and faked a smile. He was still giggling.

 

Uggh. What went through my mind? -__-

 

-----

 

It’s already dismissal and everyone else left the classroom except for the two of us.

 

“Yaa, Namu. Let’s go eat tteokbokki on the way home. I’m craving for that.” Tteokbokki are spicy rice cakes that is bought almost everywhere. It’s a really popular street food.

 

“Sorry, I have to meet Naeun today. Bye!” Then he rushed out of the room. *sigh* Okay. I’m alone again. This isn’t the first time though. Why don’t I have any girl friends? I can’t believe Woohyun is my one and only bestfriend. I have some girl friends, but we’re not as close as I am with Woohyun. Girls are kinda irritating especially those who squeal and shriek over a guy. Ugh srsly.

 

So I just walked alone along the hallway. I plugged on my earphones to avoid awkwardness. Then suddenly, someone came running to my side.

 

“Chorong, annyeong!” I looked at that person and found out it’s Kim Myungsoo.

 

Who is he? He’s my other guy friend. He’s from the other class, but not in the same one with Naeun. We are so close, but not as close as I am with Woohyun. I heard rumors that he actually likes me but naah. I don’t think it’s true. Who would like a girl who doesn’t act like a girl?

 

He’s different from Myungsoo, because Myungsoo is normal and Woohyun is not. Hahaha!

 

Kim Myungsoo is really kind, his jokes are normal, his actions are normal, his language is normal. For short, Kim Myungsoo is A HUMAN BEING.

 

“Oh, Myungsoo! What’s up?” I took off my earphones and turned my attention to him.

 

“Why are you alone again? Where’s Woohyun?” He said with a confused face. Aww, he looks so cute! >3<

 

“He’s with Naeun.” I said while looking away. I feel like his reserve person. He’s only with me when his girl is not around. -__-

 

“I smell jealousy...” I glared at him which made him chuckle. JEALOUS?! Huh! That’s not even in my vocabulary!

 

I walked fast, leaving Myungsoo behind. Hmp! I hate him already! I thought he’s on my side! He came running after me and stood in front of me. He bowed lower to my face and looked deeply into my eyes while smiling.

 

“Why are you angry?”He said with a little laugh.

 

“I’m not!” I shouted right in front of his face.

 

He pinched my left cheek saying, “Yes you are.”

 

I was about to react when someone suddenly slapped down Myungsoo’s hand off my cheek. “Aigoo. Where do you think you’re touching?”

 

Oh. It’s Nam Woohyun. And why is he here?

 

Myungsoo stood properly and put his hands in his pockets. He just chuckled while looking down.

 

“Why are you here? I thought you’re with her?” I asked him. He put his arm over my shoulders.

 

“She’s finishing her project in her room. Chororo, let’s eat first? You want tteokbokki right?” WOAH. Wow, really Nam Woohyun? You came to me because your girl is not yet done? What am I, a substitute?!

 

I hit his side with my elbow which made him take off his arm on my shoulders. I gave him a look of disbelief. “No thanks. Just wait for her until she’s done, okay?” I gave him a super fake smile. Then I grabbed Myungsoo’s arm. “Come on, Myungsoo. Let’s eat some tteokbokki.” And started walking.

 

“Yaa! Park Chororo! What’s wrong with you?!” I heard him shout behind my back. I can hear that he’s actually giggling. Psssh. What a bastard! He’s actually enjoying this huh?!

 

 

Myungsoo and I reached the tteokbokki store and sat down. I still have a frown on my face.

 

“Yaa, Chorong. Are you okay? Why do you look so angry?” He smilingly said.

 

WHAT’S WITH THESE GUYS?! ARE THEY HAVING FUN SEEING ME MISERABLE LIKE THIS???!!!

 

But wait. Why am I acting like this? As if I wasn’t used in this kind of situation. Park Chorong, you have to know that your closest bestfriend is having a girlfriend so you have to accept that he can’t be with you as often as before.

 

Maybe I just miss him. Tsss. What non-sense is this? Why would I miss him when we always see each other every single day? -_-

 

“Myungsoo, have you tried courting a girl before?” He looked surprised, but then he just laughed.

 

“Of course! I’m popular too, you know. I’m even more handsome than Nam Woohyun.” I just smirked at him. But he’s right. He’s really really handsome compared to that greasy guy. Ew.

 

“Why did you ask? Maybe... you like him?”

 

“WHAT?! NO WAY! WHY WOULD I?!” Psssh. Stop fooling me. I know what I feel and I’m definitely sure that I don’t like someone.

 

“It’s just that, I’m kinda sad that maybe, I’m gonna lose a friend.” I looked down. What if he would just ignore me then? Will I be alone then? If you’re thinking about Kim Myungsoo, unfortunately he has his own friends. Plus, we’re not in the same class.

 

“What’s wrong with the tough Park Chorong? Who are you?! What did you do to her?! The real Park Chorong knows who’s the real Nam Woohyun.” He jokingly said which made me laugh.

 

“You’re right. Woohyun would never do that. Only I can understand that’s he’s an alien so he won’t leave me. Even Son Naeun doesn’t know that.” I rolled my eyes. “UGGH! THIS IS NON-SENSE! I sound so lame. Myungsoo, forget everything I said, okay?” He just laughed. “Call!”

 

 

Myungsoo walked with me on my way home because it’s getting dark. He doesn’t live far from my house anyway. We were just laughing and joking around that we didn’t realize we reached my house already. I was so shocked to see Woohyun leaning against our gate.

 

He looks mad. Uh-oh.