Part 1

Suddenly

PART 1

 

 

~~~~~CHORONG’S POV~~~~~

 

“Flowers or chocolates?”Woohyun asked me.

 

“Eew! You’re so cheesy! Give her something special, idiot!” Chocolates and flowers are so typical. Girls just throw away flowers when it withers. And chocolates will vanish in a few minutes after eating.

 

“Give her something that she will really keep until you break up.” His forehead wrinkled.

 

“What do you mean ‘break up’? We won’t!”

 

“Pssh. You’re not even sure if she will accept you.”

 

“Of course she will. Everyone loves Nam Woohyun.” I slapped his arm and gave him a disgusted look. UGGH! His greasiness makes me cringe!!!

 

By the way, my name is Park Chorong. I’m in the 12th grade in Yepeo University. And that greasy guy is my bestfriend since 3rd grade. I call him Namu. We’re in the same class, same school, and we even live in the same block. We do almost everything together. We go to school and walk home together. We eat and study together. Yeah, almost everything.

 

And now, he wants my help to court a girl he’s been crushing on for more than two years. They are already so close so this greasy guy is really confident. Woohyun is popular in school because of his ‘good looks’ and he’s kinda smart too. Tsss. Good looks? Where? Can someone point it out for me? -__-

 

And the girl he likes is Son Naeun from the other class. She is literally the girl version of Woohyun. She’s popular too because she’s so damn pretty and smart. Their  difference is that Naeun is kind, gentle, and humble. While Nam Woohyun is arrogant and prideful and noisy and annoying and childish and cheesy. I don’t know why a lot of girls like him.

 

And I’m one of them.

 

No, no. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t ‘like’ him like the other girls. I LIKE him as a FRIEND. Even though he has all the negative traits a person can have, he still has that one thing that makes him my bestfriend. And it’s because HE IS NAM WOOHYUN.

 

EW EWEWEWEW I’M SO CHEESY!!!! I’M BEING LIKE HIM ALREADY!!! NOOOOO!!!! >___<

 

“What do you want me to give her? A pillow with a picture of my face?” He said with a greasy smile. Uggh! I slapped his arm and gave him a disgusted look. AGAIN.

 

“If you’re not serious, she won’t accept you.” He just pouted. Ew.

 

“You tell me then, since you’re a girl.” That made me think. Hmm... I’m not interested in any girly stuff. Color pink and orange makes me cringe. I never wore a dress and heels before, except for special occations. Woohyun never saw me wearing those though. I feel ashamed because I know he would just laugh at me. I just wear simple clothes, shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

 

What does a REAL girl want?

 

“I’ll think about it first. Anyway, you still have a lot of time. Don’t hurry.”

 

“Aww, you’re really the best, Park Chorong.” He gave me a side hug and leaned his head on mine. “Saranghae.”

 

I pushed him off me and glared at him. “Ew. Go away!”

 

He still smiled at me and then wrapped him arms over my shoulders and started walking. “Let’s go before the bell rings.”

 

Classes started and as always, it’s soooo boring.

 

I’m seated at the last row and Woohyun is beside me by the window. I looked at him and his head is leaned on his hand on the desk. Looks like he’s bored too. I just turned my attention to the blackboard. Then my phone suddenly vibrated.

 

From: Woohyun

Will you be my girlfriend?