Junhyung-- Ch.3

The fate of our love

It is Dujun's wedding today. It is supposed to be a happy day... during the conference, Dujun had received a call from Victoria, and learnt that Krystal was sent to hospital. I was with Yuri on the way to the wedding. I received a call from Dujun and he told me the whole accident. I make a U-turn immediately and drove fast to hospital to meet with him and Jessica. 

"OMG! Why you U-turn?! We're late for the wedding!"

"Krystal is injured in a car accident and was sent to hospital, Dujun is waiting outside at the operation room. He needs us to be there."

"OMG, IS KRYSTAL OKAY? JUNHYUNG DRIVE FASTER! IT IS AN EMERGENCYYYY"

I parked the car and we run to the operation room. Dujun is hugging Jessica right at the moment. 

"Dujun, we're here. Are you guys okay? Anything that I can help?"

"It's okay, just wait together. I don't want to talk now, I want to be alone."

"okay, We'll go for breakfast now. If you need anything, call me okay? I'll be right here."

So me, Yuri and Jessica went to rooftop for a talk.

"Jessi, are you okay?" said Yuri.

"I don't know..."

"Jessi, please tell me you're not in love with Dujun."

Jes was shocked. I bet she doesn't know we noticed that.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't do that. I shouldn't be in love with him. I've been in loved with him since I knew him, before hyo. I didn't confess to him, and I didn't regret for it. Because I didn't confess to him, hyo and Luna and Krystal are happy to be with him. I think I did a good deed. But now I started to regret, if I had confess to him at that time, Krystal wouldn't be in love with him and get hurt now."

"Jessi, you know it isn't your fault. It is the driver's fault. Why all of you are blaming yourself for this accident? Accident can't be prevented and we should face the fact."

"Hey! Krystal had her operation done!"

We went back to Krystal's room and saw Dujun sitting next to her. Wordless. We're standing outside the room watching them, and Jessi can't stop crying. 

"Jessi, what will you do afterwards? Will you confess to Dujun, or keep this secret? I'll respect your choice."

"Thanks, Yuri please keep this a secret. I want Krystal to be happy only, and this is the only thing that i can do. Also, Junhyung, please take care of Dujun, I can't always be with him. He's not that strong, he's just pretending to be strong. Please must keep this as a secret. Especially to Krystal. I don't know what she'll do if she knew that I'm in love with DJ. I'll be right back at night, I'm going to do a recording for SNSD's new album. Please take care of them."

Yuri and I are looking at each other, speechless. I don't know if this is a best way to Jessica, I bet she's the one who hurts most in this complicated relationship. Hyo is her best friend, and Krystal is her sister, while Luna is her friend. All the people who is in loved with DJ are friends of her...  If I'm her I'll confess to DJ before Hyo. However, it's too late now. Nothing's can be changed. 

Suddenly I received a call from Nichkhun. He's my buddy. I've lent him an apartment, I don't know what he's doing with it. He had one of his own. Maybe for leisure? I don't know. Also, I've no idea why he call me now.

"Hey Junhyung, can you help me out? I have some girls on my yacht, and we can't come back to city in time. Please tell Tiff that I couldn't meet her tonight, THANKS BRO!"

And now I know why he rent my apartment. He's been cheating on Tiff?! Should I tell Yuri about that.. Will Yuri tell Tiff about Nichkhun's affairs... there's a lot of them. 

What will Junhyung do? Will he talk to Yuri about Nichkhun's affair(S)? Will Dujun and Krystal be together? PLEASE READ NEXT CHAPTER!