dujun --- ch.3

The fate of our love

If I were caught by the paparazzi, Luna will know about my affair, and my image will be destroyed. I should find junhyung for help. 

 

"Junhyung! help meeee! i'm in big trouble now... i think i was caught by some paparazzi, while i was having dinner with krystal..."

"okay, i'll handle it, don't worry."

 

Hope everything is okay. I think i shouldn't take such a big risk anymore. After a month, i'll be marrying luna, i should think of some method to divorce with her in order to reduce the pain of her. 

During this one month, i keep on dating both girls, and avoiding paparazzi. It is such a tough life, I started to regret for promising luna to marry her. i'm getting myself in trouble.

After a month....

today is Luna and I's wedding, I've invited some friends but few, and also some paparazzi to our conference before wedding. I've invited Krystal, I afraid she'll be hurt, i started regreting again. In the morning, Luna and I are talking to the paparazzi and preparing the conference. In the afternoon, the conference starts...

I started my speech talking about how lucky i am to marry luna and some bull. i know i shouldn't lie to my fans and luna, but this is the best way to keep my love for krystal in secret. Suddenly, my manager came to the stage and whispered to me. he told me to listen to the call from victoria. so i went back stage and luna continues the speech.

"hi? vic noona? what's up? where are you guys now?"

" *sobs* dujun, i'm so sorry i can't protect krystal... "

"what happened? VIC NOONA! TELL ME!"

"we had a car accident 15mins ago, krystal and amber hurts very bad. they were sent to hospital for emergency surgery. i got a few minor injuries. I'm so sorry dujun. I know this offer is a bit crazy, but i hope you can come to hospital to give some mental support to krystal, i think this is help."

"..." *bong* (phone drops)

After the phone call, i dropped my phone and rushed out of the hall without telling anyone where i am going. i know this is not responsible, but i must rush out to hospital. i'm so rush that i can't wait for the elevator, i rush downstairs fast. when i arrived ground floor, i saw many paparazzi so i went to the carpark to get my car. i drive madly to the hospital and it is very dangerous. 

i run to the operation room and saw vic noona sitting quietly, sobbing. i walked to her and greeted her. She apologized to me and i accepted her apology. actually i'm not mad with vic noona, but mad at myself. I shouldn't have invited her here. I shouldn't have promised to marry Luna. I should have confessed to krystal earlier. all of my brain is thinking of regreting for what i've done. It is all my fault, if it wasn't me, Krystal should have a better life. 

Suddenly i saw jessica walked to me. she hugged me and cried loudly. I can tell she is as desperate as me. we sat together and chat until krystal has her surgery finished. During our conversations, i've learnt that jessica has known me since my relationship with hyoyeon. Before knowing krystal and luna, i was dating hyoyeon. At that time is girls' generation's most popular times, i know that if i don't break up with hyo, she'll be in trouble and snsd's popularity will be lowered. so i decided to break up with her, but when i make this decision, i'm very painful, i don't want to break up with her, i'm still in love with her, until now. my heart now 80% is krystal and 20% is hyo. my first time seeing jessica and hyo is really long time ago, i think is their black ocean times. they're depressing and i stayed with them, encouraging them. thats why i'm in love with hyo. since then, i'm best friends with snsd. because i know jessica so i know krystal. this is our complicated relationship.

Unexpectedly, Luna walked in. I stared at her with my hands on jessica's shoulder. i think she is shocked that i went away so sudden and touching jessica freely. she doesn't know about our complicated relationship, and i'll be in difficulties of explaining everything to her after krystal's surgery.

 

What will dujun explain to luna? will jessica confess to dujun? will krystal wake up from coma? please wait for the next chapter!